High Scoring CSS INTERNATIONAL LAW Solved Past Papers 2022 Edition by Career Finder is available now at Dogar Brothers.
CSS INTERNATIONAL LAW Solved Past Papers 2022 edition
- High Scoring Solved Past Papers
- Structured Sample Answers
- Quick Revision Solution
What is the syllabus for CSS International Law?
International Law CSS Syllabus 2016 is given below:
- State in General and Recognition
- Relation between International Law and State Law.
- Article 38 of the Statute of International Court of Justice, Primary Sources of International Law, Subsidiary Sources of International Law, International Soft Law
- Nature, Origin and Basis of International Law.
- The Emergence of International Law, Early European Authors, The Nation-State System, The Enforcement of International Law, The Effectiveness of International Law, The Weakness of International Law, The Juridical Basis of International law, The Future of International law and Material Sources of International Law.
- Personality and Statehood in International Law, The Subjects of International Law, Recognition of State and Government in International Law, Recognition of State and Government in National Law.
- The Law and Practice as to Treaties
5. The Settlement of International Disputes.
- Negotiation, Mediation and Good Offices, Inquiry, Settlement by the United Nations, Conciliation, Arbitration, The International Court of Justice.
6. International Humanitarian Law.
- International and Non-International Armed Conflicts, Non-International Armed Conflict, ‘Combatant’ and ‘Protected Persons’, Protection of Wounded, Sick and Ship-Wrecked Persons, POWs, Civilians, Limitations on the Conduct of War, Limits on the Choice of Methods and Means of Warfare.
7. The Use of Force
- The Law before the UN Charter, The Law after the Charter, The Collective Use of Force, The Right of Self-Defence.
8. International Institutions
9. State Territorial Sovereignty. X. State Responsibility.
10. State Jurisdiction.
11. Succession to Rights and Obligations.
12. The State and the Individual.
13. The State and the Economic Interest.
14. Diplomatic Envoys, Counsels and other Representatives.
15. War, Armed Conflicts and other Hostilities.
Which CSS books are best?
CSS syllabus preparation and information: Here is a list of highly recommended books and preparation series for CSS preparation:
- High Scoring CSS Essays Online Series by Abrahim Shah
- CSS High Scoring English Precis & Composition by Career Finder
- CSS Current Affairs Package (with Online Learning) by Dogar Brothers
- Integrated CSS Pakistan Affairs Preparation Package
- Who is Who and What Is What Book by Dogar Brothers