The CSS MCQs Solved Past Papers is an updated book designed by Dogar Brothers to help you practice maximum number of CSS Mcqs by using only one book.
High Scoring CSS MCQs Solved Past Papers (2005-2021) All Compulsory Subjects:
- Past Papers from 2005 to 2021 with answers
- Explanations of all MCQs from 2016 onwards
How to Prepare with CSS Mcqs Solved Past Papers?
There are some techniques you can use to prepare for CSS mcqs:
- Practice maximum mcqs by solving previous years’ papers
- Read important news papers like ‘Dawn’ and ‘Economist to collect facts
- Read the explanations of answers to understand and memorize the correct option.
- Make it a daily habit to solve 10 to 20 mcqs per subject
- Prepare from Who is Who and What is What book.
How many MCQs are there in each CSS exam?
There are usually 20 mcqs in each CSS exam, you have to attempt the MCQs section first.
Which CSS books are best?
Here is a list of highly recommended books and preparation series for CSS preparation:
- High Scoring CSS Essays Online Series by Abrahim Shah
- CSS High Scoring English Precis & Composition by Career Finder
- CSS Current Affairs Package (with Online Learning) by Dogar Brothers
- Integrated CSS Pakistan Affairs Preparation Package
- Who is Who and What Is What Book by Dogar Brothers
Keep connected with dogar.com.pk, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin accounts to get the latest updates.
There are no reviews yet.