High Scoring CSS INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Solved Past Papers 2023 Edition Part-I & II Guide with Tabir Online Module by Dogar Brothers is available now at Dogar Brothers.
High Scoring CSS INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Solved Past Papers 2023 Edition Part-I & II
- High Scoring Solved Past Papers
- Structured Sample Answers
- Quick Revision Solution
TABIR ACADEMY ONLINE PREPARATION COURSE FEATURES:
- High Scoring Challenge: Challenge yourself until you master every concept
- Learning box: Super Easy way to learn all the complex concepts
- Mastery Levels: Learn to tackle easy, medium, and difficult questions. Preparation gets better by clearing each level
- Time saver: 5x Faster Preparation. Score well in no time. Prepare in just 15 days
- Bonus Feature: Tabir is Fun
- Progress Bar: 100 percent progress at the progress bar means you are ready for your exam
What is the syllabus for CSS International Relations?
- The Definition and Scope of International Relations.
- The Nation-State System
- Evolution of International Society
- Theories and Approaches
- The Classical Approaches-Realism and idealism
- The Scientific Revolution-Behavioral Approach, System Approach, Neo-realism, Neo-liberalism.
- Post-modernism, Critical Theory, Feminism, Constructivism
- International Political Security.
- Conceptualization of security in the twenty-first century
- Elements of National Power
- Balance of Power
- Foreign Policy: Determinants, Decision making and analysis
- National Interest
- Strategic Approach to International Relation.
- War: Causation of War, Total War, Limited War, Asymmetric Warfare, civil war, Guerilla war
- Strategic Culture: Determinants of Pakistani Strategic Culture.
- Deterrence: Theory and practice with special reference to Nuclear India and Pakistan
- International Political Economy.
- Theories in IPE: Mercantilism, Economic Liberalism, and neo- Marxism
- Theories of Imperialism, Dependence and Interdependence
- International political community.
- Approaches to Peace
- International Law
- Arms Control /Disarmament and Nuclear Nonproliferation Regime
- International Political Institution
- United Nations
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Bank
- International Court of Justice
International Relations Paper- II (Marks-100)
- International Relation between two Wars
- Russian Revolution, Fascism, League of Nations, Second World War
- Cold War
- Decolonization in Asia and Africa.
- Rise of United States and Soviet Union,
- Era of Tight Bipolarity, Détente and Loose Bipolarity, Revival of Cold War
- Post-Cold War
- End of History, Clash of Civilization, Terrorism, Globalization, unipolarity New world Order
- International and Regional Organizations
- League of Nation, United Nations, Regional Organizations, EU, ASEAN, NAFTA, SAARC, SCO, OIC, ECO, WTO.
- Reforms in the United Nations, World Bank and the IMF
- Foreign Policy of Selected Countries
- USA, Russia, China, UK, India, Pakistan and EU
- South Asia
- Peace-making and Peace-Building in South Asia: Analytical overview of peace processes between/among the states of South Asia especially between India and Pakistan.
- India and Pakistan: Overview of agreements and accords, Indus Water Treaty; Composite Dialogue; Sir Creek & Siachen border, Visa and People to people contact; Trade; and Role of civil society
- Afghanistan: Cold war theatre; Soviet Invasion Mujahedeen; Geneva Accord; Post
Cold War situation—Rise of Taliban, AL-Qeada & 9/11; Operation Enduring Freedom; The Bonn Process- Withdrawal
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons
- Nuclear Weapon States- Programs and Postures: Indian-Pakistan Nuclear Doctrines
- Nuclear Non –Proliferation Regime: International Atomic Energy Agency, Nuclear Non- proliferation Treaty; Nuclear Supplier Group; Partial Test Ban Treaty;
- Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty; Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty
- Challenges of Non-Proliferation, Nuclear Civil Deal Regime
- The Missile Defence Systems and their impact on global strategic environment Militarization and Weaponization of Space.
- Contemporary Issues
- Indian Ocean and PACIFIC Ocean; Great Powers Moves and hegemony
- Kashmir Issue
- Palestine Issue
Which CSS books are best?
CSS syllabus preparation and information: Here is a list of highly recommended books and preparation series for CSS preparation:
- High Scoring CSS Essays Online Series by Abrahim Shah
- CSS High Scoring English Precis & Composition by Career Finder
- CSS Current Affairs Package (with Online Learning) by Dogar Brothers
- Integrated CSS Pakistan Affairs Preparation Package
- Who is Who and What Is What Book by Dogar Brothers