LAT Law Entry Test Preparation Books
WHAT IS LAT?
Law Admission Test is a test for those who want to pursue a career in the field of law and become certified law graduates. It has been prescribed by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) on the directions of the August Supreme court of Pakistan. It may be termed as HEC LAT Test.
PURPOSE OF LAT
LAT is conducted by HEC to access the aptitude of students for specialized fields such as lawyer, Consultant, Judge, Attorney, Prosecutor, etc. It is a basic test for seeking admission to LLB.
It is conducted thrice a year and the result remains valid for two years only.
LAT SYLLABUS AND PREPARATION
LAT consists of only 100 marks with the division of:
- 15 marks for an essay either in English or Urdu
- 10 marks for a Personal Statement either in English or Urdu
- 20 marks for English (Synonyms/ Antonyms/ Preposition)
- 10 marks for General Knowledge
- 10 marks for Islamic Studies
- 10 marks for Pak Studies
- 10 marks for Urdu (Vocabulary)
- 05 marks for Mathematics (Basic Mathematics)
LAT LAW TEST PREPARATION BOOKS ONLINE
Dogar Brothers have designed LAT Law Test Preparation Guidebooks with a special focus on Past papers. These books are a valuable guideline for LAT Test preparation as they focus on:
- How to prepare well for Law Admission Test (LAT)
- How to write high-scoring essays
- Updated Vocabulary List from the past papers
- Overview of Past Papers
- Notes to crack easy, medium, and difficult questions
- Exercise with detailed solutions for better preparation
DOGAR BROTHERS LAT TEST PREPARATION BOOKS
LAT Law preparation test book by Dogar Brothers offers a complete guide for LAT. Buy the book online with the best lowest price in Pakistan with fast shipping.