High Scoring CSS Islamic Studies Guide Package (Book + Tabir Academy Module) is available for instant delivery. This book covers the entire CSS syllabus for Islamic Studies compulsory exam in a comprehensive way.
SALIENT FEATURES OF FPSC CSS ISLAMIC STUDIES GUIDE:
- Smart Question wise approach
- Detailed Answers according to CSS format
- References from the Holy Quran
The subject of Islamiat possesses great importance in the CSS exam. It is a compulsory subject. It is worth 100 marks. In this section, the candidate is ought to know the importance of Islam and the basic teachings of Islam. The course is generally based on the value of Islam as Deen, basic beliefs, and pillars of Islam, Islam a religion or deen, and its comparison with other religions. The status of humans in Islam and their relation with Allah along with the status of women in Islam, and the rights provided to them by Islam are topics of great importance. It also covers the topics regarding the systems in Islam, the political, social, judicial, and economic systems. The students should be able to specify the religious, sociological, and historical perspectives of these topics.
Following are the main themes and sub-topics that are a part of the Islamiyat section syllabus for the CSS exam:
1. Introduction to Islam
- Concept of Islam
- Importance of Deen in human life
- Difference between deen and religion
- Distinctive aspects of Islam
- Islamic beliefs and their impact on individuals and society and the fundamental of Islam
- Islamic worship (spiritual, social, and moral impact)
2. Study of the Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as a role model in the capacity of:
- An individual
- An educator
- A diplomat
- A peacemaker
- A military strategist
3. Human Rights and the status of women in Islam
- Human rights
- Status of women in Islam
- Dignity of men and women in Islam
4. Islamic Civilization and Culture
- Vital elements and the meanings
- Role of civilization in the development of human personality and community
- Distinctions of the Islamic civilization
- Social justice
- Dignity of man
- Rule of law
- And, Moral values
5. Islam and the World
- Impact of the Islamic civilization of the west and vice versa
- Islam in the modern world
- Rise of extremism
- The contemporary challenges and the Muslim world.
6. Public Administration and Governance in Islam
- The concept of public administration in Islam
- The guidance of the Quran regarding good governance
- Concept of governance in the light of Quran, Sunnah, and Fiqh
- Islamic Governance structure
- Sources of Islamic Law
- Governance under pious Khalifs
- Particular letters of Hazrat Umar (RA) and Hazrat Ali (RA) written to different authorities
- The system of accountability in Islam
- Responsibilities of Civil servants
7. Islamic Code of Life
- Salient features of Islamic systems
- Social system
- Economic system
- Political system
- Judicial system
- Administrative system
- Procedure of Ijma and Ijtehad
HOW TO ATTEMPT QUESTIONS IN CSS ISLAMIC STUDIES EXAMINATION?
- Use references from the Holy Quran. Also, write a few references in Arabic, with their respective translations.
- Avoid quoting any controversial reference.
- Avoid quoting any incident you are not sure of.
- Use Ahadis to complement your answers.
- Make sure all references are relevant to the topic being discussed.