Do you want to know how can you qualify as Lecturer? This article will guide you about this. A lecturer has to pass a written test in the relevant subject and then an interview.
How to Qualify as Lecturer?
The candidate for lectureship qualifies if he/she:
- Plans his/her study and executes the plan.
- Demonstrates his/her conceptual understanding of the subject.
- Relates the concepts with one another and understands their paradigm.
- Shows how to apply the concepts.
- Shows the development and sequence of the concepts in an order.
- Avoids vagueness, ambiguity and confusion while explaining the concepts and their application.
- Organizes his/her learning in a systematic way.
- Shows a keen interest in exploring the subject in regards of content and teaching method.
- Communicates in an impressive way.
- Knows how to simplify the content according to the ability, age and immediate environment of the learners.
- Revises his/her syllabus in a comprehensive way.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at affordable price”.
Keep connected with dogar.com.pk, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google Plus, and Tumblr accounts to get latest updates about jobs, books and admissions.