Finally moving towards your dream profession? Make sure you are prepared to give what it takes to realise your dream. According to sources, every year hundreds of aspiring students apply to get into NUST. However, only few are selected through a rigorous criteria and Entry Test for NUST undergraduate admissions.
Here is what you need to do in order to make sure your get an ADMISSION IN NUST:
- Do your research! NUST ENTRY TEST (NET) is prepared from multiple source books so you need to do proper research on where to start preparing to save time and get the desired score for NUST admissions. You should also narrow down your desired fields of study to three most preferred NUST programs so you can prepare accordingly.
- Apply Early so you have multiple chances to pass the test. There are a total of three series to clear for NUST undergraduate programs. However, you can not appear in the test for the same Undergraduate program twice.
- Start preparing early so you have enough time before NUST admission applications are open, this will enable you to evaluate yourself and then work on areas that need more practice.
- Practice NUST past papers from previous entry tests.
- Prepare online to save your time and focus on concepts that have been important in past papers and NET sample papers. For an effective and efficient preparation source visit: Tabir.pk for one of a kind NUST Entry Test Preparation.
- Don’t waste time on multiple books for NET.Use the correct source material, preparation books that are focused on NUST undergraduate (ug) entry test past papers with answers along with proper concept building can be helpful. This will save your time and resources, since you have your intermediate exams to prepare for as well.
- Time yourself, since NUST test is a timed exam for three hours with multiple sections. You need to improve your problem solving speed and this will be possible through practice of sample questions and solving NET past papers in a timed session.
- Make sure your preparation for NET is complete at least 2 to 3 days before the test. Don’t burden yourself with last minute preparation.
- During the test, be confident in your answers and manage your time for each section accordingly. Attempt the questions you are most confident about first, then review the difficult questions. Don’t leave any questions unanswered as there is no negative marking.
- Relax, you’ve got this! If you want to ace your exam for sure, get a hold of The Ultimate Guide for NUST NET for test pattern, important information, practice questions with answers and everything else you require to beat your competition.
To stay Updated follow us: