ETEA ECAT Score Improvement Test System (SITS) with Tabir.PK Online learning by Dogar Brothers is available here. This platform will help you prepare for your ETEA ECAT exam. The state-of-the-art level-based approach by Tabir towards learning will help you understand and grasp concepts of the ETEA ECAT Entry Test. Moreover, as you complete questions at each level you will get a better understanding of concepts. Furthermore, if you get a question wrong, the Learning Box will help you in learning the concept, and that concept will be tested in upcoming questions. Consequently, this approach guarantees that you will be able to prepare for your ETEA ECAT Entry Test well. Furthermore, you will find all the information that you need regarding ETEA ECAT. However, you can access information regarding admission criteria, FAQs, and relevant answers to your questions on this Platform as well.
ETEA ECAT Score Improvement Test System (SITS) with Tabir.PK Online learning:
- Full Fledged Diagnostic Test to Check your Existing Preparation.
- How to Prepare for ETEA ECAT Online Test.
- Improve Your Score with Tabir.pk Online Learning.
- Comprehensive & Concept Building Learning Box Tabir.pk
- 2 Self Improvement Tests to Check how much you have Improved.
How to Use This Package.
- Start by attempting the Diagnostic Test, which has been added in order to test your current knowledge of the syllabus. Once you attempt the Test, fill in the Result Chart in order to see how you performed. Don’t worry if the score isn’t satisfactory! Tabir will help you achieve a remarkable score by helping you work on your weak areas.
- Clear all the Levels included in the Module. If you answer a question correctly, you will proceed to the next question. If you answer incorrectly, you will be directed to the Learning Box, where the concept will be explained to you in detail. This ensures that you attempt it correctly on the upcoming Levels. Your progress will be updated on the Progress Indicator on the screen, which will help you gauge your preparation. This has been explained in Preparation Steps
- Once you have cleared all the Levels, refer to the two Self-Improvement Tests that have been given in the book. Attempt the tests and fill the Result Chart accordingly. Compare the Diagnostic Test Result Chart to the Self-Improvement Tests Result Chart in order to determine your preparation for your Entry Test
Visit the link for the Online Learning System:
Go to link: How to Prepare for the Test.
How to use ETEA ECAT Online Preparation Module?
Go to link: YouTube