High Scoring Guide for ECAT by Dogar Brothers is available here. Home delivery is available. Place your order now. ECAT Book will be sent to you by courier. You just have to pay cash on delivery.
Salient Features of High Scoring Guide for ECAT :
- Full Fledged Question Papers
- Comprehensive & Concept Building Explanations
- Access to Special Online Learning Module
- ECAT High Scoring tips
Table of contents
- Special Offer
- Details of Syllabus
- Practice Test 1
- Practice Test 2
- Practice Test 3
Detail of Syllabus
Below you will find the detailed syllabus outline which you must prepare for the ECAT entry test. For a comprehensive preparation attempt the practice tests given in this book and use Tabir.pk
The following topics cover the domain of the mathematics portion of the test. A thorough understanding of these topics will help you in achieving a decent score. After going through the mathematics it is mandatory that you visit Tabir.pk and practice questions over there.
- Number systems
- Sets, Functions, and Groups
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Partial Fraction
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation, Combination, and Probability
- Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
- Fundamentals of Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Identities
- Trigonometric functions and their Graphs
- Applications of Trigonometry
- The Inverse Trigonometric Functions and Solutions of Trigonometric Equations
- Functions and Limits
- Introduction to Analytical Geometry
- Linear inequalities
- Conic Section
The following topics cover the scope of the physics syllabus of the test. Cover these topics and work on your weak areas to perform well in the test. To further strengthen your physics concepts it is mandatory for you to visit Tabir.pk and attempt questions in the UET ECAT dream.
- Physical Quantities and measurements
- Motion and Force
- Vectors and equilibrium
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Circular motion
- Physical Optics
- Optical Instruments
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetism and Electromagnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Deformation of Solids
- Dawn of modern physics
- Atomic Spectra
The following is the list of the detailed topics that are tested in the ECAT paper. Go through all these topics and understand the relevant concepts to obtain a high score in the test. Ample questions for ECAT Chemistry are given at Tabir.pk so visit the website and attempt all chemistry questions over there.
- Definition and fundamental concepts of
- Atomic Structure
- Different states of matter
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Reaction Kinetics
- s and p block elements
- d AND f block elements
- Halogens & noble gases
- Elements of biological importance
- Introduction to organic chemistry
- Alkyl halides
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Carbonyl compounds
- Organic Nitrogenous Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
The syllabus of English is not very well defined for the ECAT entry test. Yet it is observed that for the last few years a reading comprehension based English test is taken.
However, you must be able to answer questions from the following areas:
- Sentence completion
- Prepositions and Conjunctions
To practice English questions visit Tabir.pk and attempt English questions over there.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up on a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at the affordable price”.
Keep connected with dogar.com.pk, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google Plus, and Tumblr accounts to get the latest updates about jobs, books, and admissions.
There are no reviews yet.