All you need to know about Army Medical College Admission test pattern, eligibility criteria and preparation and more
Army Medical College (AMC) was established in 1977 in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Initially, the college only provided admission for MBBS, however, since 1998 it has opened up the department of Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS).
AMC was initially associated with Quaid e Azam University , then it got affiliated with NUST. Currently, AMC is affiliated with National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) which is a highly reputed institute with state of the art library, laboratories, lecture halls, auditorium and many extensive facilities for medical education.Army Medical College is reputed to prepare excellent physicians and leaders in health care and it embraces innovation and modernisation in education and research.
How can I join Army Medical College in Pakistan?
There are a few steps to apply for AMC:
- Make sure you fulfill AMC eligibility requirements
- Fill and Submit the admission form
- Score well in the AMC entry test
Are you Eligible for AMC test (AMC Eligibility Criteria)?
The following conditions will govern eligibility of Candidates for admission to the MBBS/BDS Course through AMC entry test:
- FSc (Premedical) with 70% marks.
- ‘A’ and ‘0’ level candidates will have to obtain an equivalent certificate from the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad.
- Minimum Height
- Males. 5 ft 4 inch (162.5cm)
- Females. 4ft 8 inch (145 cm)
Visual Standards and Weight
- Should be according to the standards acceptable for commission in the Army.
What is the syllabus for Army Medical College test 2020?
The AMC Test Syllabus consists of five portions namely; Intelligence, English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Some of the reference books containing AMC test syllabus material are as below:
- Physics (Reference Books : Physics Book-I & II Published by Punjab Text Book Board)
- Chemistry (Reference Books : Chemistry Book-I & II Published by Punjab Text Book Board)
- Biology (Reference Books : Biology Book-I & II Published by Punjab Text Book Board)
How to Prepare for Army Medical College entry test?
AMC entry test preparation can be a difficult task if not dealt with smartly, it is important to score well in your AMC test to secure a position in the AMC merit list. For this purpose, there are certain ways to ensure high scoring preparation for the AMC test. These are as follows:
- Solve maximum questions for AMC mcq exam preparation for all sections
- Attempt as many AMC practice questions as possible, with a time management system
- Use the best resources available to provide smart and effective preparation
Here are a few options for securing good marks in the AMC entry test:
AMC online preparation on Tabir for smart preparation and concept based learning
AMC High Scoring Package on Dogar.pk
The High Scoring Guide for AMC (Army Medical College Admission 2020) Book Salient Features:
AMC Test Book Salient Features are given below:
- 3 Full Practise Tests
- Personality Tests
- Intelligence Tests
- AMC Exam High Scoring Tips
- Latest & Up-to-date
- According to the AMC Entry Test Syllabus 2020
AMC BOOK TABLE OF CONTENTS
• What is Intelligence Tests?
• Kinds of Intelligence Tests
• How to Solve Verbal Intelligence Tests
• Non-Verbal Intelligence Tests OR Matrix Test
• How to Solve the Non-Verbal Intelligence Test
• Biology Test
• Chemistry Test
• English Test
• Physics Test
• Verbal Intelligence Test
• Non-Verbal Intelligence Test
Prepare For Army Medical College Entry Test With Dogar Brothers Click Here