Assistant Professor Haematology (PPSC) jobs has been announced by (PPSC) in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department.Both male and female candidates are eligible.Closing Date 10-05-2018 Dogar Brothers utterly provide Best Stuff for your good preparation.
Assistant Professor Haematology Jobs Detail:
- Qualification: i) MBBS or Equivalent qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council; and registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and having Three Years’ Experience after post-graduation in Haematology in an Institution recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council; and ii) Have the following post-graduate qualification: a) FCPS, MRC Path, Diplomat American Board, M. Phil or Ph.D., or Equivalent qualification in the subject of Haematology, recognized by Pakistan Medical And Dental Council; OR b) FCPS, MRC Path, Diplomat American Board, M.Phil or Ph.D.; or equivalent qualification in the related subject of Pathology(Haematology) and having one year’s experience after post-graduation in Haematology in an Institution recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
- Total Number of Posts: 2
- Posts for Women: 0
- Posts for Disabled Person: 0
- Posts for Minorities: 0
- Special Quota: 0
- Experience: Three Years’ Experience after post-graduation in Haematology in an Institution recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
- Pay Scale: BS-18
- Age: Male: 25 to 45+ 5 = 50 years Female: 25 to 45 + 8 = 53 years
- Eligibililty: Male, Female & Shemale
- Place Of Posting: At any Medical University / College in the Punjab
- Fee: 600
- Closing Date: 10-05-2018
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at the affordable price”.
Keep connected with dogar.com.pk, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google Plus, and Tumblr accounts to get latest updates about jobs, books and admissions.