Join PAF GD Pilot by preparing for PAF initial Test. Complete information about PAF GD Pilot eligibility criteria, test syllabus and preparation and more
What is meant by PAF GD Pilot?
GD Pilot stands for general duty pilot in Pakistan Air Force. The applicants who meet the criteria of general service training, flying and academics are commissioned as Pilot Officers in the GD (P) Branch of the PAP. A number of young Pakistani have the following question in mind:
How can I Join PAF GD Pilot course?
To serve your nation as a GD Pilot and Join Pakistan Airforce, you need to go step by step:
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
- Sign up for Initial Test and find out the syllabus for GD Pilot test
- Prepare smartly and score well in the test so you can get selected for later stages
Are you Eligible for GD Pilot Initial Test (PAF GD Pilot Eligibility Criteria)?
Candidates have to meet the below mentioned criteria to join PAF as GD Pilot:
Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan
Gender: Male I Female
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 16-22 years
Height: 163 cm for both Male & Female
Training: 3 years at PAF Academy Risalpur leading to the award of BS in’ Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad
Type of Commission: Permanent Commission (PC) – Male, Short Service Commission (SSC) – Female
Educational Qualification : F.Sc with 60% marks in aggregate in any one of the following disciplines:
✧ Pre Engineering
✧ Pre Medical
✧ Computer Sciences
✧ ‘A’ Level with Physics, Math, and Biology
What is the syllabus for PAF Initial test?
The GD pilot test will consist of questions from the following subjects:
- Physics (Reference Books: Physics Book-I & II Published by Punjab Text Book Board
- Intelligence Test (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
Tip: First Start your PAF Initial Test online preparation
How to Prepare for Pakistan Airforce Initial test?
GD pilot test preparation can be a difficult task if not dealt with smartly. For this purpose, there are certain ways to ensure high scoring preparation for the GD pilot test. These are as follows:
- Solve maximum questions for GD pilot mcq exam preparation for all sections
- Attempt as many paractice questions as possible, with a time management system
- Use the best resources available to provide smart and effective preparation
Here are a few options for securing good marks in the PAF Initial test:
Online module for GD Pilot Initial test on Tabir for smart preparation and concept based learning
PAF GD Pilot initial test on Dogar.pk
Online Testing for Initial Test
Tabiracademy.com – A project by Dogar.pk brings you the best online preparation module to join PAF as GD Pilot. If you want to master all your weak concepts then this is the best choice to improve your weak concepts. Get your concepts right and learn smartly as you master through all levels.
- Multiple Levels of Conceptual Progress – Complete all Levels to prepare well for the exam.
- Learning box to improve your weak concepts.
- All you need to know for the exam.
- Real-time Progress
Keep connected with dogar.com.pk, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin accounts to get the latest updates.
There are no reviews yet.