The NUST NET Engineering & Architecture Guide is available at instant delivery. Prepare for NUST Entry test with this guidebook and secure your admission in desired engineering discipline. FREE home delivery nationwide.
Salient Features of NUST NET Engineering & Architecture Guide
- Detailed Notes have been added. These will provide students with content to help them prepare for NUST entry test.
- Includes practice exercises with answers to help enhance student’s understanding of the topics.
- Test information regarding NUST entry test.
How many MCQs are in NUST Entry Test?
NUST Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for admissions in NUST.
- Candidates having passed their SSC and HSSC or equivalent (as per IBCC) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (in both).
- Candidates from FA/FSc background can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I. The confirmation of their admission is subject to the provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
Non-FSc students background:
- Candidates from non-FSc backrgounds will require equivalence certificate of their qualification, from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Pakistan, in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates from O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent background are eligible to apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate (with more than 60% marks) from IBCC. However, the confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate (again from IBCC).
- The merit for BS Applied Biological Sciences will be based on the complete result of FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification.
Educational Qualification for NUST Engineering Programmes
Academic qualification needed for the engineering programmes is as follows:-
|Programme||Required Qualification (Pakistani System of Studies)||Required Qualification (Foreign System of Studies)|
- @ Candidates with FSc / equivalent qualification with the combination of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Studies / Computer Science can only apply for Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and BE Information Security.
Syllabus & Subjects
Following are the subjects included in the NET for Engineering programmes, along with their weightages: