PPSC Lecturer Mathematics Guide by Dogar Brothers is available here. Home delivery is available. Order now. Book will be sent you by courier. Pay cash on delivery. This book is specially designed to cover PPSC lecturer job test syllabus
PPSC Lecturer Mathematics Guide Description:
Salient Features of Lecturer Mathematics Guide -PPSC:
- According to Syllabus
- Coverage of Major Concepts through MCQs
- Interview Tips
How to Prepare with this book?
For PPSC lecturer job test preparation, use this book to cover PPSC lecturer job syllabus by practicing mcqs, solving model papers and using interview tips.
How to Be a Lecturer through PPSC jobs?
Lectureship is a milestone in the life of young college teachers who pursue their career concentrating on their subject. Lectureship is a dream and to translate this dream into reality, the young graduates are supposed to demonstrate clarity and understanding of the essential concepts of their subjects. The test is a reflection of the evolution of the chosen subject and the candidate attempts this test to prove his proper comprehension in the subject. The provincial service commission is responsible for organizing the recruiting process including the test and interview.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for PPSC lecturer jobs?
- The candidates must have the second division in M.A. / M.Sc. or equivalent degree (B.S Honors) with the same division.
- The age of the male candidate should not be more than 33 years (general relaxation of 5 years is included as the age limit for PPSC jobs is 28 years.)
- The age of female candidate should not be more than 36 years (general relaxation of 08 years is included as the age limit for PPSC jobs is 28 years)
- The candidates who are eligible for special quota (disables, minorities, etc) can apply for the concerned quota.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at an affordable price”.