Engineering Colleges Admission Tests Package (Books with Online learning Module) is an online module created in collaboration with Tabir.pk. This platform will help you prepare for your Engineering college tests. The state-of-the-art level-based approach by Tabir towards learning will help you understand and grasp concepts of Engineering Colleges Entry Test. As you complete questions in each level you will get a better understanding of concepts, and if you get a question wrong, the Learning Box will help you in learning the concept, and that concept will be tested in upcoming questions. This approach guarantees that you will be able to prepare for your Engineering Colleges Entry Test well. Furthermore, you will find all the information that you need regarding Engineering Colleges admissions. You can access information regarding admission criteria, FAQs and relevant answers to your questions on this Platform.
Engineering Colleges Online Test – What’s Inside:
- Full Fledged Diagnostic Test to Check your Existing Preparation.
- How to Prepare for Engineering Online Test.
- Improve Your Score with Tabir.pk Online Learning.
- Comprehensive & Concept Building Learning Box Tabir.pk
- 2 Self Improvement Tests to Check how much you have Improved.
How to Use This Package:
- Start by attempting the Diagnostic Test, which has been added in order to test your current knowledge of the syllabus. Once you attempt the Test, fill in the Result Chart in order to see how you performed. Don’t worry if the score isn’t satisfactory! Tabir.pk will help you achieve a remarkable score by helping you work on your weak areas.
- Clear all the Levels included in the Module. If you answer a question correctly, you will proceed to the next question. If you answer incorrectly, you will be directed to the Learning Box, where the concept will be explained to you in detail. This ensures that you attempt it correctly on the upcoming Levels. Your progress will be updated on the Progress Indicator on the screen, which will help you gauge your preparation. This has been explained in Preparation Steps
- Once you have cleared all the Levels, refer to the two Self-Improvement Tests that have been given in the book. Attempt the tests and fill the Result Chart accordingly. Compare the Diagnostic Test Result Chart to the Self-Improvement Tests Result Chart in order to determine your preparation for the Engineering test.
Engineering Colleges Admission Tests Package (Books with Online learning Module) Module Features:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Test Information
- Test Pattern
- Engineering Practice Test
- Success Box: Success Box has everything you need to achieve for the exam.
- Challenges: Complete all the challenges in a success box to prepare well for the Engineering test.
- Learning Box: In the Learning Box all your mistakes will be addressed through intellectual Concept Building so that in future you do not make the same mistakes again.
- Real-Time Progress: Completing all the levels means you are ready for the actual entry test Engineering.
Keep connected with dogar.com.pk, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin accounts to get the latest updates.
There are no reviews yet.