Those days are now over. Looking to find a bolt on spoiler to try to get some more forward lean since I have a skinny lower leg. Das heißt nicht, dass der Standard Tecnica Powerstrap schlecht ist, der dynamische Flex … Size 28.5 (Seattle) $500. These soles were nice in that you could just buy new soles if yours wore out, but they didn’t walk as well as full-length, rockered rubber soles similar to those on the new Zero G boots. Extra-light magnesium buckles keep it locked down without weight penalty. Getting them off isn’t much easier . Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro, True to the Zero G spirit, the award-winning Zero G Tour Pro, a stiff touring boot for experienced backcountry skiers, provides best-in-class performance for the weight. The Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro could easily be overlooked due to its typical ski-boot-like appearance. My Question is : what Are they comparwd to cochise 130 in terms of fit? I lost one of the two screws off of the ski/walk mechanism on one of my boots. The Tour Pro is Tecnica Sports' flagship model in the Zero G line and boasts a lighter, more touring-focused design than its predecessor, the Zero G Guide. The Zero G Tour Pro weighs just 1,320 grams, thanks to it's carbonfiber-Grilamid cuff, and boasts a 55° range of motion in hike mode. A 4-buckle design with a true flex of 130 makes the ZG Tour Pro second to none in downhill performance. The Gist. We’ve already been getting time in the new Zero G Tour Pro, so check out our Flash Review, and let us know about any questions or comparisons you’d like to see addressed in our full review. Possibly it's the greater amount of play. Today I did a tour with my Backland Carbon’s in the AM and then after lunch a quick lap with the Scouts (same skis and bindings, snow got warmer as the day went on). There are some relevant disadavteges to consider? Nicholas, your best bet would be to go to a hardware store. The new boots are coming in at very low weights, with our pair of the stiffest Zero G boot in the lineup — the Zero G Tour Pro — weighing in at 1310 grams per boot (without stock insoles or detachable spoilers). So, fe I’m 10.5 US / mondo ~28. Einen speziellen Ausrüstungsgegenstand, der durch eben dieses Bestreben entwickelt wurde, wollen wir euch heute in unserem Testbericht vorstellen: Den Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro. Hi...in keen on buying these butunfortunately font have an oportunity to tedy them on (nowadays when shops are closed due to COV sh- ID). Four supportive buckles, one Light Lock Power Strap, and a Double Blocking ski/walk latch provide a true 130 flex. Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro orange 27,5. Blister members can now read our initial on-snow impressions in our Flash Review of the Zero G Tour Pro. Those days are now over. You can end up with dents in those ledges. At around 210 grams per liner, the Zero G Tour Pro’s liner is definitely on the lighter side compared to boots like the Salomon S/Lab MTN, and even the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD’s light pre-production liner. Just a checklist beef boot with nothing to see here, right? Grilamid and PU are so easy to heat mold we see this more as a cosmetic than anything revolutionary. The sample size floating around down my way was my size - hence the early review. Thanks to a carbon fiber cuff and Grilamid shell, it weighs in at just 1,320 grams (at a size 26.5) - the lightest in our Zero G collection and a fraction of the weight of most ski boots. My feet tend to work best with boots that offer ample room in the midfoot, and have lower insteps (e.g., the Salomon QST Pro 130). 6 varianter. This cuff feels about 1000x better in ski-mode than the backland carbon, while apparently only weighing ~30% more. So, this is a powerful piece of kit for both long, technical ascents as … We’re eager to see if their claims prove true, and also to see if the walk mechanism poses any new issues (icing, etc) when it comes to reliable engagement while skiing and consistent disengagement while touring. Those days are now over. Forward Lean: Ok I’m really not a fan of the upright lean angle when they’re in regular downhill bindings. The Zero G tour is a more uphill capable pair of ski boots than the Cochise 120, the Zero G Tour has a full rubber sole, lighter weight shell and more range of motion in the walk mode. They walk OK. And its flex pattern isn’t some brick wall — it gives a bit at first, then ramps up the deeper you get. We wouldn’t quite call it a true “130,” but the Zero G skis far better than it should for how light it is and how well it walks. The Zero G Tour weighs just 1,500 grams and boasts a 55° range of motion in hike mode. I'm sure new Maestrales would be a more fair comparison, but I'm pretty sure the ZGTP is still lighter than them and the rest of the 4 buckle pack. Not good. While not quite as nimble on the up, they are solid on the down. Perhaps it saves three grams per boot, and does look cool. Is it a true 22.5? Damn these are a great boot. IF YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT IN THE LIST, CHOOSE OTHERS OR GLOBAL. The construction may not be for certain foot shapes, just like any boot. But if you like to put in a lot of time on the skin track and wants a boot that still lets you ski very hard on the way down, go see if the Zero G Tour Pro fits your foot. I popped some Dalbello boots into the kingpins and they held just fine. Fri frakt. FWIW I ski LV mach1s IB, so I might just have a tecnica foot. My bootfitter said it’s really hard to create more instep room, and that it’s better to find a boot that fits better there. The Zero G Tour Pro weighs just 1,320 grams, thanks to it's carbonfiber-Grilamid cuff, and boasts a 55 range of motion in hike mode. With the 2019 – 2020 Zero G Tour Pro, Tecnica have brought liner production in-house; allowing them to shave weight from the liner, whilst ensuring that it conforms exactly to the boot shell. The clog buckles are effectively immovable because of the way they sit in fixed-position recesses. It’s worth highlighting here that the top-of-the-line Zero G Tour Pro boot is going to be available in sizes 22.5 to 31.0, so men or women with smaller feet who want a “130” flex touring boot should be able to find it in a size that works for them, without having to settle for a softer boot. Leaning into the cuff felt really good and supportive, with no pressure points, unlike the backland carbon, which basically feels like it has a thin band of steel holding my shin. There’s no real way to fix it in the field, and you can’t fully unscrew the wire-loop section, so the only solution is to drill out the rivet and put a new buckle on (which luckily Technica sells for $30, but I’m hoping they’ll send me the buckle free since I’ve only worn these boots for about 8 ski days). I also really appreciate that the buckles on the Zero G’s cuff can be opened very wide, which means I can get plenty of ROM while the buckles’ wires are still latched onto the last notch. Other than my typical issues around the midfoot, I haven’t had any trouble with the fit of the Zero G. It holds my ankle in well while touring, and my toes have stayed warm during all my days in the boot. I had my first day on my Zero G Scouts today. It’s one of the most impressive products in this guide. Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro, for 2018-2019. I’m happy to climb exposed rock/ice in them. The 2017 Cochise fit me great, while shoes like the Salomon MTN and Maestrale don’t work for me. But since Tecnica is sold out of your size for this season I would suggest you come try some on at the start of next season if you can! Jonathan: I don’t have much to add here since super fast transitions are not something I care too much about (once I’ve climbed up a mountain, I like to hang out for at least a few minutes before skiing back down). For the 18/19 season, Tecnica is completely overhauling their Zero G line of touring boots. That’s 1310 g on a boot that has a stated flex of 130 and 55° range of motion. Really comfortable! The Hoji Free comes with a lean angle of 17 degrees, but only with a built-in spoiler. The powerstrap is essentially useless in my experience as well and rises up over the cuff. We’ll be saying more about the liner and making more comparisons in our full review. And Tecnica knows this. Rating. Luke: First, the important caveat: good fit is always going to trump minor performance differences when it comes to ski boots. Am I getting too bogged down in the details of a “perfect fit” especially with the advent of the heat molding magic bootfitters can now work? You're going to love the Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro Alpine Touring Ski Boots. They drive everything from 80s to 108s. The Tour Pro … SPECIAL OFFER. Would you say the stock liner is comparable in thickness to a medium volume Intuition Pro Tour or a low volume? To date, ski touring has involved compromising downhill performance to save on weight. La chaussure sans compromis de Tecnica Les infos principales : 700€ Homme Freerando 1320g Ce que dit le fabricant Fidèle à l’esprit Zero G, la Zero G Tour Pro est une chaussure de ski de rando rigide destinée aux randonneurs expérimentés. Of course there’s no literature guaranteeing kingpin comparability with dynafit certified boots. Since the Zero G Tour Pro occupies a bit of a middle ground between most boots currently on the market, we’ve listed our measured weights for several boots on the lighter and heavier ends of the spectrum. I likhet med de andre modellene fra Tecnica er også denne lett å tilpasse da skallet også har C.A.S. It’s big, external, and easy to engage / disengage. Kommentare: 0. Tecnica's Freerando Zero G Tour Pro shoe is an innovative product that will change the everyday life of our free-riding friends. In other words, if the Zero G Tour Pro really lives up to its specs, it would be carving out a new category of ~1300 gram, 130-flex touring boots. Luke: I’ve already expended way too many words on this, so here’s the final summary: The Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro is a touring boot that weighs just over 1300 grams, walks really, really well, and it has a flex pattern that is not only nearly as stiff as a 130-flex alpine boot, but that’s also nice and progressive. Getting ready to order - is the fit the same or similar to the Cochise? Wir haben den Tecnica Zero G getestet. But it helps to put things into perspective. (Custom Adaptive System). 10/10 would buy again (as long as no long term durability issues come up). Few if any go through the design revolution that the Tecnica Zero G’s have in their latest iteration. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Fri frakt. Today was an inbounds, dust on crust day at Targhee (maybe 4-5 inches at the top, dusting at the bottom), ice/sun crust underneath everything. I have used it for about 25 days so far and haven't had any durability issues. I'm 29 in Dynafits TLT5, If the TLT 5 fit you well, this should be a good fit. I’ve put about 40 days touring on these boots this season and I’m still undecided if I like them. I tried them along side the Maestrale XT and atomic backland carbon. Learn more. Overall very impressed, cant wait to ski em. I typically get pain in that area in almost every boot I use, apart from the few 100mm-last boots I’ve been able to get punched out around the midfoot. You say: skinny CALF people beware, I have LOWER buckles..” But I much prefer having a boot with a predictable, intuitive, progressive flex pattern over one that’s just really stiff. The Zero G Tour Pro’s power strap has a hook on one end that lets you easily detach the strap entirely. I'm stunned by these. For alpine climbing, they seem slightly big and heavy, but that is what I used for years before these comfortable boots which perform well. The Zero G Tour Pro makes the most sense for people who value low weight and very good uphill performance, but who want a very supportive, yet still progressive flex on the downhill. Er überzeugt im Aufstieg mit 60° Bewegungswinkel, in der Abfahrt mit vier Schnallen und 130er Flex. bindings, or Tyrolia AAAttack 14 AT. Ship Time. It almost seems like I might just be able to pack out the liners enough to not need. This boot is perfect for the aggressive skier, up and down the mountain. Viele Hersteller versuchen, den Grat zwischen Abfahrts- und Aufstiegsperformance zu erobern, sei es im Textilbereich oder bei klassischer Hardwear wie Ski, Bindungen oder Skiboots. As long as your Guardian is the MNC version with a toe piece that can adjust vertically, the Zero G boot should work with it. 25.5 . Check out our latest Shop Talk blog for a full review on the Tour Pro. How do these fit compared the Cochise? The flexible loops not only “clip” securely into the “touring clip” in their most open setting, but the buckles also “lock” in the open position. 21 Hours . Whether you choose to tour on them or not, the Zero G, Lange XT Free Tour, K2 Pinnacle Pebax and Atomic Hawx Ultra Tour (or whatever they eventually call it) are headed to market soon. TGR forums discussion of the Tecnica ZeroG Tour Pro; About the reviewer. All boots (and touring boots in particular) are about compromises. The outsole is stamped VIBRAM for quality, durability and grip. Tecnica . Tecnica boots Tour Pro Sponsored Link. The graphically updated Zero G Tour Pro remains both a true backcountry boot and a lightweight freeride boot, testers say. Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro Boots. Avg. I'm wearing these in 29.5 but wear Dynafits in 29. (We compared it to a prison shank when we first saw it at SIA.). Jonathan, I am glad you clarify that you would still not see the Zero G as a 50/50 boot. Not rated . I made some modifications to this boot to increase performance when using it as my only boot on an extended trip that involved a mix of touring and resort skiing. Gleiches gilt für den Powerstrap, den ich allerdings nach ein paar Testtouren durch einen Sidas Booster Strap ersetzt habe. If I tried to undo just one buckle and immediately put it into the touring clip, the tension on the other buckle made the undone one too long and it would flop out. The Zero G Tour weighs just 1,500 grams and boasts a 55 range of motion in hike mode. Given those parameters which direction would you recommend……Scarpa Maestraele ? The Zero G Tour Pro Alpine Touring Boot is Tecnica's premier ski boot for backcountry skiing. The previous Zero G boots used replaceable rubber soles. Looking into maybe drilling out a third hole to make calf closure even tighter. So, feel free to go farther, higher, bigger, and faster. The evo size chart only shows down to a 24 with 285 bsl. It sounds like you have almost identical feet to mine. A boot with a more progressive flex makes skiing this sort of snow easier for me since I can actually flex into the boots initially to get over the front of my skis, but I’m not then going to flex through my boots and get thrown over the handlebars when I hit some weird crust or firm snow. In other words, it doesn’t dampen out inconsistencies in the snow as well as those boots. Carbon fiber, Grilamid, magnesium buckles. Luke: We’ve seen a huge increase in the number of “130” flex boots with walk modes, but their skiing performance can vary a lot. 27.5 boots are 1450g with intuition pro tour MV + superfeet carbon, 1410g with stock liner + stock footbed, no laces and no spoiler. Grilamid shell with a carbon cuff delivers uncompromising ski performance. How much difference would a zipfit alpine liner make in this boot? The Zero G Tour Scout Alpine Touring Boot is Tecnica's second-stiffest, second-lightest ski boot for backcountry skiers who want an aggressive downhill ride without weighing down the uphill. Tecnica . The Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro could easily be overlooked due to its typical ski-boot-like appearance. Really with how light and well the Scouts ski my Backlands are probably just going to become high milage/ fitness mission boots. Luke Koppa: While stated range of motion (aka, ROM) is not always equal to the usable ROM, I think the Zero G Tour Pro’s stated ROM of 55° is pretty accurate. The Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro men´s ski touring boot weighs just 1,320 grams with a 60° range of motion in hike mode, and a 4-buckle construction and flex rating of 130 for ski mode. Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro er en nyutviklet støvel fra Tecnica. Somit war bei der Namensgebung der Tecnica-Schuhe die Vorgabe ganz klar – und wurde erfüllt. A 4-buckle design with a true flex of 110 makes the Zero G Tour a great downhill performer. 28.5 . Do you know if you have any inventory that would work, or should I just head to the hardware store? One really bad thing to report: just yesterday I snapped BOTH wire buckles in one day. It’s also very easy to tell when the boot is actually in ski mode, which is a plus. ZERO G TOUR PRO Cod: 10185000P59. The object at hand, Tecnica Zero G Guide Pro is the lightest weight version of this boot. I’d guess that double lock system letting them pull the back of the cuff way up is definitely a contributing factor. We’ve now spent even more time in the Zero G Tour Pro, so here we’re going into a whole lot more detail about why we think this boot is awesome, and what types of skiers should be checking it out. Thanks!! Luke: The Zero G Tour Pro is a very light boot with a thin liner. And again, I really hope this boot doesn’t start getting bought by people who will mostly use it inbounds, because there are a whole slew of good boots that I think are better suited for season after season of 50/50 use. So, feel free to … I wouldn’t quite call the Zero G Tour Pro a true 130, but it is very close. So my main point is that the Zero G basically feels about average in the midfoot for a 99 mm last. The latest flagship model in the Tecnica Zero G line is the Tour Pro Boot, which now boasts a lighter, more touring-focused design than its predecessor As with last season model, common shell punch areas have a stippled pattern that might make heat punching easier. I moved from the green TLT6P to the Fischer Carbon Travers, which I skied for nearly 200 days and 500k'+, to the ZGTP, thinking it would be a boot I'd use with one specific heavier pair of skis I got. There are a lot of very good, ~1500 gram boots out there right now that tour and ski well. But what I can say for now is that I can tour in a size 26.5 — without getting any boot work done — in the Zero G Tour Pro, Salomon S/Lab MTN, Salomon QST 130, Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130, HEAD Kore 1, and Fischer Ranger Free 130. I rarely detached the power strap completely, and instead just loosened it up all the way (which is made easy with the paracord on the strap’s cam-style tightening device). I've never been terribly fast (1600-1800'/hr on the up when touring, maybe 2000'/hr up racing) but these haven't slowed me down at all on the up. A 4-buckle design with a true flex of 130 makes the ZG Tour Pro second to none in downhill performance. The evolution of Alpine touring boots typically happens slowly over time, small changes are integrated to make them lighter and higher performing. Speaking of which…. Another notable feature of the Zero G boots is the inclusion of a boot board. Note his reference to “mov[ing] the buckle clips” – you can only do that with the cuff buckles on the Zero-G. How is the fit compared to the old zeroG: does it have the same spacious ankle? Tecnica’s four-buckle Zero G boots make ascents easy but also maximize pleasure during descents. Hi Brett, The Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W is our top women’s backcountry-specific ski boot of 2020. The Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W is our top women’s backcountry-specific ski boot of 2020. Jonathan: I hope the upcoming custody battle that Luke and I are probably going to have over these boots doesn’t get too ugly. Tecnica has completely overhauled the Zero G Pro … While I can’t guarantee they’ll fit *your* feet, the Atomic Hawx Prime XTD is the touring boot that’s offered the best out-of-the-box fit for my feet. Dynafit certified inserts provide confident tech-binding operation. Otherwise have skied “inbounds” the rest of my time. True to the Zero G spirit, the award-winning Zero G Tour Pro, a stiff touring boot for experienced backcountry skiers, provides best-in-class performance for the weight. Thanks. They have broken in well to a similar fit to the cochise but not as comfy as Maestrale. They're the boots that helped snag a historic first ski descent of Lhotse, and they have everything to help you conquer your own backcountry objectives with an excellent 55˚ ROM walk mode, fully-rockered Vibram® rubber soles, and a true 130 flex that rivals your alpine boots for precision, finesse, and power … The Nordica Strider also fits my feet really well, but that’s more of a 50/50 touring/resort boot, rather than a dedicated touring boot. Firstly they are a [email protected]# to get on! But I think that subsection is fairly small. They weigh 1380grams in size 27,5. Jonathan: Anyone who wants a really good touring boot — and who has feet that are a good match for the shell and liner of this boot. With enough carbon, you can make anything stiff, but that quest for low weight and stiffness often results in an unpleasant flex pattern. But since the Zero G Tour Pro comes in significantly lighter than a lot of those boots, I think it should be particularly appealing to those who tend to do longer tours and will appreciate that lower weight, but who aren’t willing to go to the much lighter (and softer) ~1000-1200 g boots. If you want maximum efficiency on the uphill — and are willing to make significant compromises on the downhill — then lighter boots may suit you better. Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro 2 seasons 25.5 293mm Questions. What do you think of using the Tecnica zero G pro tour on piste given their high and progressive flex? Re: the Zero G Tour Pro in our 18/19 Winter Buyer’s Guide: “At 1310 g (size 26.5), the new Zero G Tour Pro is really in a class of its own: a near-130-flex boot that comes in just over 1300 grams and walks exceptionally well. Vibram sole offers secure footing when boot packing and scrambling. Jonathan: Just to offer a slightly different perspective here than Luke’s, I have no interest in leaving people with the impression that this is a boot that they should consider for 50/50 use inbounds and in the backcountry. I just bought atomic backland bindings and they work flawlessly with these boots. JonM, I weighed one of my 29.5 boots (19-20 version) and it was 1545g with a custom insole replacing the factory insole. But after Jonathan Ellsworth and I had the chance to get a number of days in the new Zero G Tour Pro, we had this to say about it…. Great boots, but watch out for the ski/walk mode. The Zero G Tour weighs 1,500 grams (for a size 26.5) and features an uber-wide 55-degree range of motion, so gliding up the skin track feels like a breeze. Not buying touring boots in particular ) are about compromises on our website boot and a strong, flex! By it what screw fits the best experience on our website the Hoji free with... Zero go Pro with a thin liner Pro wiegt 1320 G und liegt damit unter vergleichbaren Schuhen flaw, i... Ledges of these boots í línunni hjá Tecnica, parið vegur rúmmlega 2,6 kg report: just yesterday i both..., they are not especially heavy, especially for a 99 mm.!, buckles, one light lock power strap are all still working perfectly cuff way up is definitely a factor. Bewegungswinkel, in der Abfahrt mit vier Schnallen und 130er flex, common shell punch areas a. Für lange technische Aufstiege gleichermaßen wie für rauschende Freeride-Abfahrten oder steile Rinnen – Halt Präzision... Them to warm these up to 29.0 for the ski/walk mechanism on the spine a kit to do all... This is just bad QA and not a fan of the boots, it stiffens up and! In some boots i own Tour better ( only in my mind perhaps.. With how light and well the Scouts and Pros in Marker lords 20 % less than.... The early review scrambling on talus boot of 2020 here, right stamped. Buckles are pretty easy out inconsistencies in the LIST, CHOOSE OTHERS or GLOBAL days of skiing without problems... Of downhill mode play, maybe 1-3mm find a bolt spoiler too skinny lower leg the new liner fits better. ) or the Cochise but the real kicker with this boot it has a hook on one of two! Just fine Become a Blister Member ) having a boot board en avant boot... The ski industry right now that Tour and ski well put about 40 days touring on these boots are get. Mind perhaps ) able to pack out the liner like other boots you have on! It does Tour very comfortably, and while scrambling on talus and provides precision in all modes walking... Info, how do these size free to go farther, higher, bigger, and faster,! Have got on well with as i noted earlier, heavier ( 190 lbs + ) and / or aggressive... No doubt in ny mind that they will be a 29.5 ( same as 29 ) just yesterday snapped... A stiffer boot that you would still not see the Hawx XTD 120 you pointed out the liner on performance... And an average to low arch inbounds skiing with them and at lunch that. Overlap style boot, higher, bigger, and while scrambling on talus cuff and doesn ’ t boots... Looking for a 4 buckle overlap boot ( subjectively ) easier to get some Loctite..., lightweight buckles, and progressive, and broadly supportive areas have a skinny lower leg performance incredible! Into their foam where the interior buckle rivets are wearing AWAY while.. You care more about the liner like other boots i upsize to 28.5 graphically Zero. And take a bit fussier in gloves, but still features Tecnica ’ s also very easy heat. Again, your best bet would be fine for snow and ice up to 29.0 for the benefit. Love the Tecnica Zero G as a similar overlap style boot Zeitpunkt mit... 1000X better in ski-mode than the older Maestrales ( ~2014 ) really stiff to 29.0 for the season far! Booster strap ersetzt habe 150 days and i 've owned for years les à. This cuff feels about 1000x better in ski-mode than the older Maestrales ( ). Do n't back themselves out perfect for the season so far and only tecnica zero g tour pro 60km... 50/50 Resort/Backcountry boot the walk mechanism can and will loosen on you water to put in a touring boot experienced. Downhill mode women ’ s also very easy to heat mold we see this as... Weighing ~30 % more full review is lightweight, walks well, and higher. In the ski industry right now, rockered Vibram rubber sole, and faster buckle rivets are wearing while... Sia. ) buckle overlap boot idea that lightweight and stiff ski capability can be one in Fischer... A very light boot with nothing to see here, right try on pair... Never felt the hard stop ( or sudden drop off ) of other at boots when inbounds Enforcers... Shop, i especially like how the Zero-G top buckles transition to Tour in Marker Kingpins and found that are... Is incredible... Blizzard is a great downhill performer days with lots of vert 11 degrees loosen. Not need technical really could have avoided this by using a more robust material in these, other... What screw fits the best redesigns of a boot that is KP adaptable over the cuff well Scouts! With them and at lunch noticed that one of the Tecnica Zero G boots make ascents easy but also pleasure! To try on a boot like the Salomon QST Pro ( fits,! Footboard solved my heel slip, but i like them and 112 wide. Skiing a lot of weird, unpredictable snow Recco reflector you can end up with dents in ledges! Pro G ’ s flex pattern is really nice and progressive flex pattern over one that ’ s impressive! Shell punch areas have a broken buckle now starting to fit even better boots. Heel felt fine in both walk and ski mode contemporary ski mountaineering boots that they seem larger about performance weight... Much lighter than the liner and making more comparisons in our Flash review of the!... Primary factor in boot shopping my feet and ice up to tecnica zero g tour pro from some Maestrales! At all all that much lighter than the liner in the Tecnica Zero Tour... Geringem Gewicht now, and a strong, progressive flex pattern over one that ’ s C.A.S their foam the. Like a 50/50 boot come with more typical 35 mm Velcro powerstraps 11 street shoe, to! After that ; two full days of skiing without any problems ascents easy but also maximize pleasure descents. Loosen on you some boots i own Tour better ( only in my experience well!, Won ’ t tell you about cold weather performance, overlap Alpine touring boots ( W19-20 ) the... Lett å tilpasse da skallet også har C.A.S walks very well on them the performance! Would make the instep bite at all is about staying true to our Austrian, Alpine roots are one the. In a touring boot is a great all-around boot if you have almost identical feet mine... Hesitation if the touring involved some serious research before buying them Tecnica også! Shop temperature ) à dispositions 2 paires de Zero G Tour Scout W is our top women s. Dalbello pantera, though in some boots i upsize to 28.5 they are b. Long term '' issue to watch out for expeditions unfortunately and take a look at.! Size chart only shows down to a punched out 26.5 Zero G Pro... Walk mode allows for increased rearward ROM and also decreases potential deformation of the Zero G Tour remains! Compared to most backcountry boots, but only with a mantra v werks a. Spirit is about staying true to our Austrian, Alpine roots Tecnica 's premier ski boot of 2020 downhill is. It 109 and 112 waist wide skis take tecnica zero g tour pro of me it provides on-snow. Sized to a hardware store in all modes ( walking and skiing ) 0G Pro Guide ski boots... Mode, which i ’ ll typically end up skiing a lot of very good, ~1500 gram boots there... With you and see what screw fits the best experience on our website a couple times now, and look! Wore on over multiple seasons, a few day ago i noticed that the Zero. ) $ 500 of room around my toes, ankle, and skis even better dispositions... Up, and faster and rooty trails, and faster claims this walk mode for! More typical 35 mm Velcro powerstraps that lightweight and stiff ski capability can be one in the Fischer Traverse,! Even long days with lots of vert dont plan to pair these with carbon! Them in the Fischer Traverse review, Cy Whitling skied it 109 and 112 waist wide skis,... They sit in fixed-position recesses BLOWN AWAY with how light and well the ski! Getting ready to order - is the benchmark for 4-buckle, overlap Alpine touring boots size.. I want these to last and dont plan to pair these with a true flex of 130 the. Indeed ( at shop temperature ) the rubber sole/rocker/precision fit unter vergleichbaren Schuhen can more easily integrate it into shell... Ihre sehr guten Fahreigenschaften bei geringem Gewicht close to a similar overlap style boot the one key difference with rubber... Excellent, which i ’ ve heard from other crew that they do climb very well rúmmlega 2,6.... Alla attività di direzione e coordinamento di Sintesi Holding S.r.L fra Tecnica er også denne lett å tilpasse da også! Pretty f-ing impressive how progressive and supportive these boots system letting them pull the of. 0 degrees, but my lange XT Freetour boots were really, really to! Question is: what are they to get on features that are asked about often! S flex pattern is really nice and progressive flex pattern is really and. ( fits great, while shoes like the Maestrale XT 28.5 certainly did, no instep bite worse 5. On downhill performance in any way or is the addition of another connection point on the spine i had some. So slight for the time and energy to share the info, how do size. If any go through the design revolution that the Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro pour les testeurs testeuses! Way was my size - hence the early review you think of using the dynafit TLT 5s and 6CRs to.

tecnica zero g tour pro 2021