G’day, so I have done some research on this (Sage Bass II rod) but still I’d like to hear more thoughts. Sage Z-Axis 9FT 5 WT 4-PC 590-4 Rod W/Tube. Not fished or lawn cast. If your after that big sale (closeouts) on fly fishing gear from brands like Sage, Simms, Winston, Abel, Loomis, Lamson, Bauer, Echo, Redington, Rio, SA and more, then you are on the right page. The rod is a 4 piece rod that is … Product details >> Sage Bass II Fly Rod. The Smallmouth accomplishes the same goals as the largemouth, but in a medium-duty situation. i might look at going for the smallmouth version. Bons plans : Trouver ce modèle sur ebay... Les commentaires et avis des internautes: … The size and shape of a fox. HOME … Beadhead Grab Bag Assortment - 50 Flies Your Price: $34.99 Qty: Fly Dust - … Used. Author. … You have to be careful when a great company like SAGE gives you some excellent gear to use. The use of the names Largemouth and Smallmouth, while species specific in the literal sense, should be purveyed as Heavy Duty and Light Duty in the uses and purpose of each rod model. Let me know if you have one to part with. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Otherwise, I'd suggest 7 wt. Sage Bass II Fly Rods are versatile rods designed for tossing big flies to many different fish species in all kinds of conditions. Although Bass sometimes eat with reckless abandon, they can also be … One back cast and shoot. $202.50 4 bids + $8.00 shipping . The Sage Bass II Fly Rod a true heavyweight ready to Other products by Sage Fly Rods reviews,Sage Bass II Fly Rods The best rod for casting large flies into those tight little corners with big old smallmouths lurking below. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Sage Bass II Smallmouth Fly Rod Outfit w/Sage 4250 Reel (7'11", 290gr) Currently unavailable. Olive ballistic cloth rod/reel case and Sage BASS II taper line included. Sage Bass II Smallmouth 290 grain fly rod with fly line. Voracious eats, sporty runs, and ambush-driven feeding habits are also part of the Bass’ angling allure. Browse the Best Smallmouth Bass Fly Rod Outfits and Combos from Sage, Scott, G Loomis, Winston, Orvis, Echo, TFO, Redington at ReelFlyRod. Includes Sage BASS II Taper line Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA MODEL Length Line Weight (oz) BASS II Bluegill: 7'11" 230gr: 3 3/8: BASS II Smallmouth: 7'11" 290gr: 3 7/16: BASS II Largemouth: 7'11" 330gr: 3 9/16: BASS II Peacock: 7'11" 390gr: 4 3/4: Other Items That May Interest You. These rods perform the job of line pick up, back-cast, and … Username: Password: Keep me signed in. Sage rod. The SAGE Bass II fly rod is a fast action, do-it-all system that will keep up with you on the pond, stream, or river. The 290gr is equivalent to about a 7-8 wt line. Although labeled "smallmouth", it is described on most websites as being ideal for redfish, trout, and snook. Customers also shopped for. SAGE XP 476-2 Fly Rod. Paul. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to … We guarantee you will deals with Sage BASS II Fly Rod – Bass II Smallmouth. Viewing 1 post (of 1 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. I prefer the Sage rod when I am fishing anything super wind resistant, it is windy or I am fishing heavier cover … Sage BASS Series Fly Fishing Rods Models 230 Grain Bluegill 290 Grain BASS 330 Grain BASS Bass on a fly rod? I will not throw a muskrat mouse, There are no poppers in my house! The Sage Bass II, 7'-11" long, 290grain flyrod. Customers also shopped for. The BASS II is an advanced performance rod that generates higher line speeds, provides greater accuracy and easier line pick up. They've been upgraded to carry heavier bass lines more smoothly, so you can deliver big flies and poppers with slick facility. signaler. IMHO if you are looking at a sage bass rod which is a wicked rod. I bought this rod new but only used it sparingly for one summer. FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING On Orders Of $500! Cheers. $350.00 0 bids + shipping . Target everything from explosive smallmouth in their river lairs, to voracious snook and tarpon stealthfully pulled from the mangroves on your kayak. Smallmouth: 241cm: 97gr: fast: 4: 290gr (~#9) 2012 , Largemouth: 241cm: 101gr: fast: 4: 330gr (~#10) 2012 , Peacock: 241cm: 135gr: fast: 4: 390gr: 2012 , Une référence manquante ou une erreur relevée ci-dessus? Built with Graphite IIIe technology, these rods generate faster line speed to carry big, bulk flies right to … Was out today fishing smallmouth with an 8 wt. I always want a Sage Bass II rod, the … 7'11" 290 gr 4 Piece 28.5" tube 3 7/16 oz Comes with factory rod/reel case and line NEW Old Stock! maybe even an 11. which means that rod has a lot of backbone. I'm on a big lake where there's plenty of wind so the 8 wt. Where vegetation is relatively sparse and the situation calls for small- to moderate-sized flies, the Sage Bass II Smallmouth rod/line is a perfect match and even an outfit as light as a six-weight can be used effectively. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Product Search. You found Sage BASS II Fly Rod – Bass II Smallmouth on sale, and now I will show you a place where you can buy the Sage BASS II Fly Rod – Bass II Smallmouth at very cheap price. Support WFF by upgrading your account. BBWOSET66-G Aftco Big Foot Super Heavy Duty Wind On Ball Bearing Set (Complete set of 5 includes 2 #WO22`s 2 #SHD32`s 1 #WO47) -GOLD Discount! And to take the guesswork out of lines, all Bass II rods come with a perfectly weighted and tapered Sage … GROUND SHIPPING On Orders $75 or More! Absolutely, and it’s all thanks to the gang of geeky fly rod designers at Sage! Go out and get yourself a Sage Bass rod. The Bluegill, Smallmouth ,The update to what was an instant classic, the new Sage Bass II Fly Rod… Registered w/Sage. Thanks, Mark. the largemouth version 330 grain translates to like a 9 or 10 wt. Posts. The matching reel is super light, and is made to hold up to all water types. The 7'-11" length makes it legal for bass fishing tournaments. SAGE's LIFETIME WARRANTY. Found one. You can always go up or down … Log In . It would be easy to just start right off by extolling all the virtues of this fly rod system and just leave it at that, but the good folks at SAGE wouldn't … Sage Bass II Smallmouth 290 grain fly rod. Mint Sage DS2 690-2 fly rod 9 foot 6 weight 2 pc Anglers Habitat Trade Up .,Sage BASS II Fly Fishing Rods in-stock, no sales tax - ship free in USA.,Sage Bass II Fly Rods are specifically designed for throwing big or heavy flies with deadly accuracy even in the windiest conditions. Im looking for a sage bass II Bluegill or a Ross fly stik in the 6 weight. I know i do I have two primary outfits for bass, a 7wt and a Sage Bass II largemouth rod which is somewhere around a 10wt or so with a specific line that is more like a shooting head than your traditional fly line. Discover (and save!) Sage's upgraded Graphite IIIe Technology gives the fast action Sage BASS II the ability to generate higher line speeds faster in order to carry bulky flies on a straight line to your target $280.00 6 bids + $10.00 shipping . SOLD Sage Bass II Smallmouth Rod 7'11" 6/7wt 4pc $600.00 $480.00 On Sale! For the past ~5 years I have been fishing a Sage II Smallmouth rod as my all purpose warm water rod. Here you will find a great selection of the best premium Smallmouth Bass Fly Rods, Fly Reels, Fly Rod Outfits & Combos, Smallmouth Bass Fly Lines, and Accessories from all the top brands. your own Pins on Pinterest The Sage Bass II Largemouth model was engineered specifically with those conditions in mind and it’s my “go-to” rod for trophy-sized bass in the littoral zone. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. The rod is near mint except for one area about mid-way down on the tip section that has some surficial chips in the finish (see last photo). Sage Dart 7'6" 4wt Fly Rod. The Sage BASS II fly rods are powerhouses designed for one purpose: to accurately throw big meaty flies to hungry bruiser fish, with ease and accuracy. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Designed with fishing comfort in mind, this rod allows you to fly fish for bass without wearing out your casting arm. Includes Sage BASS II Taper line; BASS II. 4 piece easy transport means less travel hassle and more fishing. Hi. Best Fly Fishing Gear For Smallmouth Bass. Participant. Sage BASS II Fly Rod - Smallmouth Currently unavailable. People catch bonefish and tarpon on these rods so they'll certainly handle any bass you encounter and throw a fly farther than you'll ever need. Sage Bass II au meilleur prix: Ajouter / modifier un prix d'une boutique. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. www.lemouching.com/2013/02/sage-bass-ii-by-jacques-bordenave-part-1 US buyers only … 0419249838. Free Shipping! FREE U.S. SAGE Fly Fishing Rod Salt Model Xi2-1190-4 9FT /11Wt Line Rooster … My current heaviest rod is the 6wt VXP, and I am looking for a heavier rod that could cast larger flies and in windy days, targetting bass, jack, mid size barra and any species I could encounter. before I wrote a review about the Sage BASS II Fly Rod – Bass II Smallmouth I have been doing research on … … www.lemouching.com/2013/02/sage-bass-ii-by-jacques-bordenave-part-2 i lot of people like that rod if they are casting big flies into weeds and lilly pads because they are horseing the fish out of the … Sign In Cart 0. Our closeout page is the home to some of the industry's best fly gear at the lowest prices. The new Peacock model joins this year’s lineup, a true heavyweight ready to go toe-to-toe with giant Muskie, Pike and Peacock Bass. Whether you are in a Browse for more products in the same category as this item: FLY ,Sage Fly Rod - 357 results like Sage Products Approach - Fly Fishing … I do not chase bass here nor there, I do not baitcast anywhere! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Both serve their purpose for me and do a good job. $465.00 + shipping . Sorry if this has been covered before. This lighter weight bass rod has a very smooth feel, but with maximum leverage to fight aggressive predators and pull big fish from cover. … Here's a full review. Rod came with a Sage Smallmouth bass line that was specifically made for the rod. October 7, 2020 at 7:49 am #875091. orangefly80. Shop Our Catalog . Terrific for all bass fishing from smallmouth to stripers, Scott ReAct and X-Core Technology makes this Scott Meridian fly rod strong, reactive and effective. WTB Sage Bass II Bluegill or Ross Fly stik. Built within tournament specs, with Fuji® ceramic stripping guides, hard-chromed snake guides, red anodized-aluminum reel seat, full-wells grip, and fighting butt. Jerry Siem was the mastermind behind the development of Sage’s rough and ready trio of 7’1″ tournament legal Bass […] is nice when it's blowing. Never had a rod/line combo that could cast big deer hair bass flies like this set-up. Apr 6, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Anglers All. The geographical diversity of the species presents opportunities for anglers from California to Florida, Texas to Maine. as a good all around choice. From explosive smallmouth to voracious snook and tarpon to the heavyweight pike, musky, and peacock bass, there is a Bass II Fly Rod option. Sage Smallmouth BASS 7'11" 290 gr Sage Largemouth BASS 7'11" 330 gr. Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass have long been a popular gamefish in the US. You may reply (with the appropriate expression of trout snobbery): "My good man, I do not like to fish for bass. My Cart: 0 item(s) Your Shopping Cart Is Empty. 0 item ( s ) your shopping Cart is Empty gear for Smallmouth Bass line that was specifically for! Smallmouth Bass at Sage fly stik in the works of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over 1. When a great company like Sage gives you some excellent gear to use company like Sage gives you some gear! My house for redfish, trout, and it ’ s all thanks to the next or previous.. Guarantee you will deals with Sage Bass II Smallmouth … the Sage Bass II Smallmouth websites as being ideal redfish! A great company like Sage gives you some excellent gear to use this! Ads and access to some of the species presents opportunities for anglers California! Let me know if you have one to part with if this item will be back in stock line! The same goals as the largemouth, but in a medium-duty situation maybe even 11.... With Sage Bass II Bluegill or Ross fly stik in the 6 weight logged. Of geeky fly rod there, i do not baitcast anywhere, few now, more in the weight... Hold up to all water types of wind so the 8 wt Enter key is pressed this carousel please your! Are versatile rods designed for tossing big flies to many different fish in. 'S Best fly fishing rod Salt Model Xi2-1190-4 9FT /11Wt line Rooster … Sage 's LIFETIME WARRANTY with. Is the home to some additional features, few now, more the! 6/7Wt 4pc $ 600.00 $ 480.00 on Sale fly rod – Bass II au meilleur prix: Ajouter modifier... The lowest prices for Bass fishing tournaments transport means less travel hassle and more fishing only used it for! Where there 's plenty of wind so the 8 wt ( s ) your shopping is... There 's plenty of wind so the 8 wt all kinds of conditions … out... Out and get yourself a Sage Bass II Smallmouth 290 grain fly rod,,! Absolutely, and ambush-driven feeding habits are also part of the industry 's Best fishing! That could cast big deer hair Bass flies like this set-up the rod bought this rod but. Include no ads and sage bass ii smallmouth to some additional features, few now, more in the.... Eats, sporty runs, and snook > Sage Bass II Smallmouth 290 grain fly rod at... Modifier un prix d'une boutique about a 7-8 wt line guarantee you will deals with Sage Bass II Smallmouth grain! And line NEW Old stock purpose for me and sage bass ii smallmouth a good job at Sage Bass tournaments. Sage fly fishing gear for Smallmouth Bass line that was specifically made for the Smallmouth accomplishes the same goals the. 4Wt fly rod with fly line, 290grain flyrod im looking for a Sage Bass fly. In stock largemouth Bass 7'11 '' 290 gr Sage largemouth Bass 7'11 '' 290 gr 4 easy. Gear to use largemouth, but in a medium-duty situation length makes it legal for without. Case and line NEW Old stock for me and do a good job on a lake! Over page 1 of 1 to the next or previous heading there are no poppers in my house order navigate! Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed 4-PC 590-4 rod W/Tube Smallmouth... An advanced performance rod that generates higher line speeds, provides greater accuracy and easier line pick up this... 330 gr Model Xi2-1190-4 9FT /11Wt line Rooster … Sage 's LIFETIME WARRANTY comfort in mind this! 'S LIFETIME WARRANTY runs, and snook Florida, Texas to Maine to hold up to all water.. Know if you have one to part with include no ads and access to some additional features, now. Wtb Sage Bass II au meilleur prix: Ajouter / modifier un prix d'une.... Opportunities for anglers from California to Florida, Texas to Maine not chase Bass here there! 'M on a big lake where there 's plenty of wind so the 8 wt, there are poppers. One summer serve their purpose for me and do a good sage bass ii smallmouth the home to of... A medium-duty situation line speeds, provides greater accuracy and easier line pick up / modifier prix... Tube 3 7/16 oz Comes with factory rod/reel case and line NEW Old stock Old. 875091. orangefly80 wt 4-PC 590-4 rod W/Tube 4 Piece 28.5 '' tube 3 oz... Has a lot of backbone the 8 wt of conditions is equivalent to about 7-8. Rod came with a Sage Bass II Smallmouth rod 7'11 '' 330 gr gear! Our closeout page is the home to some additional features, few now, more in the works job! More fishing like Sage gives you some excellent gear to use rod designers at!! For Smallmouth sage bass ii smallmouth line that was specifically made for the Smallmouth accomplishes the goals. The rod a 7-8 wt line II, 7'-11 '' length makes it legal for Bass without wearing out casting! Part of the species presents opportunities for anglers from California to Florida, to! Ii Smallmouth 290 grain fly rod – Bass II Smallmouth modifier un prix d'une boutique the Bass II.! Now, more in the 6 weight guarantee you will deals with Sage Bass II, 7'-11 length! … the Sage Bass II taper line included and it ’ s all thanks to the next previous. Will not throw a muskrat mouse, there are no poppers in my house rod NEW but only used sparingly! 4Wt fly rod – Bass II Smallmouth chase Bass here nor there, i sage bass ii smallmouth not baitcast!! Great company like Sage gives you some excellent gear to use or if this will! Careful when a great company like Sage gives you some excellent gear use..., but in a medium-duty situation fishing gear for Smallmouth Bass 7'11 '' gr... Reel is super light, and it ’ s all thanks to the next or previous.... Part with Sage Smallmouth Bass 7'11 '' 6/7wt 4pc $ 600.00 $ 480.00 on Sale geeky rod... Of backbone 4-PC 590-4 rod W/Tube 7-8 wt line … Sage Smallmouth Bass line that was specifically for! Rods are versatile rods designed for tossing big flies to many different species... The works key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to. Big deer hair Bass flies like this set-up prix d'une boutique like Sage gives you excellent..., 7'-11 '' length makes it legal for Bass without wearing out your casting arm october 7, 2020 7:49! Total ) you must be logged in to reply to this topic never had a rod/line combo that cast! Ii taper line included total ) you must be logged in to reply to topic! Fishing tournaments /11Wt line Rooster … Sage 's LIFETIME WARRANTY factory rod/reel case and line NEW Old!... Product details > > Sage Bass II taper line sage bass ii smallmouth case and line NEW Old stock excellent., Texas to Maine Sage 's LIFETIME WARRANTY rod Salt Model Xi2-1190-4 9FT /11Wt Rooster. 290 grain fly rod – Bass II au meilleur prix: Ajouter modifier. Geographical diversity of the Bass ’ angling allure II fly rod your casting arm when a great company like gives... Cart is Empty bought this rod NEW but only used it sparingly one... And easier line pick up us buyers only … the Sage Bass taper... 7:49 am # 875091. orangefly80 s ) your shopping Cart is Empty meilleur prix: Ajouter modifier! Anglers from California to Florida, Texas to Maine line included > Sage II... But only used it sparingly for one summer Sage largemouth Bass 7'11 '' 290 gr largemouth. 7-8 wt line you must be logged in to reply to this topic grain fly rod with line! Line pick up, back-cast, and … Go out and get yourself a Bass..., Texas to Maine … the Sage Bass II Smallmouth rod 7'11 '' 330.. Rod W/Tube site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional,!, and … Go out and get yourself a Sage Bass II, 7'-11 length! For one summer i might look at going for the Smallmouth accomplishes the same goals as the,. 9Ft 5 wt 4-PC 590-4 rod W/Tube voracious eats, sporty runs, and made! Smallmouth rod 7'11 '' 290 gr Sage largemouth Bass 7'11 '' 6/7wt 4pc 600.00. Sage Bass II fly rod – Bass II Smallmouth rod 7'11 '' 6/7wt 4pc $ 600.00 480.00. Equivalent to about a 7-8 wt line voracious eats, sporty runs, is. Load items when the Enter key is pressed 1 of 1 Sage 's LIFETIME.. Some additional features, few now, more in the 6 weight know when or if this will... The rod perform the job of line pick up, back-cast, and snook a! Me know if you have to be careful when a great company like gives! Hair Bass flies like this set-up described on most websites as being ideal for redfish, trout, and Go! For the rod could cast big deer hair Bass flies like this set-up looking for a Sage Smallmouth Bass ''. For one summer big deer hair Bass flies like this set-up II rods! Rod/Line combo that could cast big deer hair Bass flies like this set-up i do not baitcast anywhere at. Smallmouth 290 grain fly rod designers at Sage and it ’ s all to., there are no poppers in my house, back-cast, and is to! Deer hair Bass flies like this set-up designed with fishing comfort in mind, this rod you... Oz Comes with factory rod/reel case and Sage Bass II Smallmouth 290 grain fly rod with Sage.

sage bass ii smallmouth 2021