Sadako 3D on the Web:Official Website. J-Stars Victory Vs : Reborn!, Beelzebub & Kuroko’s Basket, en images. Aside from that, once something has been put online, good luck ever getting rid of it. Croyant que sa propre fille est la réincarnation de Sadako, une mère tente de la brûler vivante ainsi que leur appartement. Le film live Sadako 3D 2, en Trailer. Of all the Ring movies, I find Sadako 3D to be the most inherently cinematic, and it's the only film in the series that I feel is worthwhile enough to justify having on Blu-ray as well as on DVD. Découvrez cette photo du film Sadako 3D réalisé par Tsutomu Hanabusa. Follow. Volgens het verhaal zouden de beelden de kijker ook weer tot zelfmoord drijven. De quoi faire rager les puristes. The spiteful ghost of Sadako, a murdered woman whose body was thrown down a well, reaches the Internet searching for a host in order to live once again. Retrouvez tout le casting du film Sadako 3D réalisé par Tsutomu Hanabusa avec Satomi Ishihara, Koji Seto, Yusuke Yamamoto, Shôta Sometani. 9 years ago | 112 views. Sadako 3D (2012) 96 min | Horror | 12 May 2012. How Does ‘Flash Gordon’ Stack Up To Other Classic Superhero Films? Après le teaser, voici le trailer de Sadako 3D, spin-off de Ring motivé par le succès de la 3D en salles.Evidemment, sans Hideo Nakata à la réalisation, cet énième avatar J-Horror semble très cheap et répétitif, la présence au scénario de l’auteur du livre original n’ayant pas l’air d’avoir été gage d’idées nouvelles, mais on sait qu’on ira quand même y jeter un oeil… Voir plus de vidéos. The official website of "Sadako 3D", the upcoming 3D horror movie and latest installment in the popular 'Ring' series, was updated with a full-length trailer.In the movie, actress Ishihara Satomi plays the role of a teacher at a female high school where the rumor about a video clip of a person committing suicide is making it rounds. She is tasked to take care of her 4-year-old niece. The well is full of women, all with long hair, all dressed in night-dresses. Sadako 3D is presented in 16:9 widscreen, 5.1 stereo surround sound and with DTS-HD Master Audio so you can see and hear things popping out at you randomly. The film revolves around a cursed viral video that is hidden on the Internet that is supposed to drive anyone who sees it to suicide. 3.8 Rating: 3.8 / 10 from 1,417 users Metascore: N/A. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events Fuko Ando (Miori Takimoto) is a 24-years-old graduate student in psychology. Akane is a high school teacher who hears a rumor from her students that there is actual footage on the Internet of someone's suicide. Follow. Feel free to contact us at please enable javascript to view with your scoops, comments or advertising inquiries. With Satomi Ishihara, Kôji Seto, Ryôsei Tayama, Tsutomu Takahashi. Being someone who is not a fan of the Ring movies certainly does not help in my case, ... Trailer: youtu.be/Pa7KyE8KJ7w. Sadako 3D. Sadako 3D "Sadako 3D" Année de production : 2012 Réalisateurs : Tsutomu Hanabusa Scénaristes : Koji Suzuki, Yoshinobu Fujioka, Tsutomu Hanabusa Acteurs : Satomi Ishihara, Koji Seto, Tsutomu Takahashi Genre : Horreur - Esprits, Fantômes Pays d'origine : Japon Bande annonce] Akane Ayukawa est professeur dans un lycée pour filles. A new trailer for the latest instalment in the Japanese RING (RINGU) film series has arrived. Trailer for Sadako 3D. Sadako's curse goes viral in this installment of the horror franchise that's terrified millions of moviegoers around the world. 1:44. English subtitles also exist. At the same time, there are many incidents of disappearance. Directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa, the film features a cast that includes Satomi Ishihara, Kôji Seto and Tsutomu Takahashi. Movies Like Sadako 3D. Can they solve the mystery behind the curse? English subtitles also exist. Thirteen years after the original film, two mysterious suicides- one at a bus station, and the other involving a schoolgirl prompt Detective Koiso (Ryosei Tayama) and his partner to investigate a string of mysterious deaths. The spiteful ghost of Sadako, a murdered woman whose body was thrown down a well, reaches the Internet searching for a host in order to live once again. Report. Elle commence à conseiller une fille protégée par la police. Made by the mysterious Kiyoshi Kashiwada, his intentions are to release the powers of Sadako and continue the curse once again. Being someone who is not a fan of the Ring movies certainly does not help in my case, but finding things to enjoy in Sadako 3D was already difficult enough… Review by Gozu ★½ . Soon, mysterious events occur around her niece. That phone call that immediately followed the viewing of the subliminal video was enough to keep me glued to my seat. The Ring 3D (aka Sadako 3D) - Trailer … Remember when Ring was scary? Welcome to the land of cynicism. Everything that was meant to be 3D looked like plastic. Sadako 3D 2 Sadako 3D2. Directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa. With Miori Takimoto, Kôji Seto, Kokoro Hirasawa, Satomi Ishihara. Lerares Akane hoort van een student het gerucht dat er op het internet beelden te zien zijn van een zelfmoord. Shocking moments relied on the 3D effect. Trailer for Sadako 3D. Akane does not believe the rumor at first, but when one of her female students dies after viewing the footage, she and her boyfriend Takanori are fatefully drawn into the horror that has been created by the man who appears in the suicide footage, Kashiwada. She then learns of an incident involving a cursed video that took place 5 years earlier. Sadako 3D teaser trailer. She is tasked to take care of her 4-year-old niece. Sadako 3D is set to come out this year, so an American remake shouldn’t be too far behind. “The most iconic figure in Asian horror returns for the latest installment in the frightening Ring franchise with Sadako 3D, debuting on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital June 4th from Well Go USA Entertainment. Ex. Directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa. Auteur. Hideo Nakata y met en scène Elaiza Ikeda, Himeka Himejima, Hiroya Shimizu, Ren Kiriyama, Rie Tomosaka et Takashi Tsukamoto. Welcome to the land of cynicism. Horrorant. There is a mysterious outbreak of multiple deaths, but the cause is unknown. But since I didn't watch the movie in 3D, it failed completely. A horror movie should be able to stand on its own two feet and be genuinely scary without something like an ax being thrown at your face or a ghostly chick reaching out of your television. Special Features: Quite to my utter surprise, Sadako 3D is also lacking in the 14 ans après Ring de Nakata Hideo, le personnage de Suzuki Koji s’attaque à une nouvelle génération ! Directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa. Sadako 3D (2012) Téléchargement gratuit avec sous-titres français prêts à télécharger, Sadako 3D 2012 720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, Youtube, Reddit, français et haute qualité. It is canonically the sequel to the 1998 film Rasen. Sadako 3D 2 opens in Japanese theatres on August 30th. The footage is said to drive anyone who sees it to also commit suicide. En 2019, Hideo Nakata nous revient avec un nouveau chapitre intitulé « Sadako », présenté en première nord-américaine au Festival Fantasia. I'm not even sure if it would scare me that much IF I had watched it in 3D. Can a movie survive on its own without the painful gimmick of pop-out scares? Now Akane has to fight against Sadako and Kashiwada to save the lives of herself and Takanori. If you’re interested in learning more about Sadako 3D, we’ve been provided with the official trailer and three clips from the movie. Découvrez les 20 films similaires au film Sadako 3D realisé par Tsutomu Hanabusa avec Satomi Ishihara, Koji Seto, comme A mysterious, white-clad man is seen dropping a long-haired woman into a well. With Himeka Himejima, Elaiza Ikeda, Ren Kiriyama, Hiroya Shimizu. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events On vous épargne les anecdotiques « Ring 0 » et « Sadako 3D » sortis ces dernières années. Le film live Sadako 3D 2, en Teaser Vidéo. Plot. Inline Feedbacks. Le jeu Toukiden: The Age of Demons, daté en France. If you’re interested in learning more about Sadako 3D, we’ve been provided with the official trailer and three clips from the movie. Kashiwada's intention is to create chaos in the world by bringing back Sadako and the power of her curse. Sadako 3D 2; Japanese theatrical release poster. Sadako 3D (2012) is part 7 of 9 in the Ring series. Akane is a high school teacher who hears a rumor from her students that there is actual footage on the Internet of someone's suicide. The only curse Sadako 3D is suffering from is the ongoing injection of sub-par 3D into a genre that just wants to see heads roll, body counts rise and to be genuinely scared by a story that doesn't sound like it was created by the same people who follow you with their phones, saying “maaaan you gotta check out this video.”. More on www.horrorant.com. Directed by: Tsutomu Hanabusa: Screenplay by: Daisuke Hosaka Noriaki Sugihara: Starring: Sadako 3D is presented in 16:9 widscreen, 5.1 stereo surround sound and with DTS-HD Master Audio so you can see and hear things popping out at you randomly. But when the video itself isn't scary, I might as well want to kill myself after I watch a video of a sloth petting a cat (it exists). Sadako is back… Plus de 10 ans après Ring-0, Sadako va de nouveau faire parler d’elle avec une version 3D réalisée par Tsutomu Hanabusa, avec Ishihara Satomi dans l’un des rôles principaux. Akane is a high school teacher who hears a rumor from her students that there is actual footage on the Internet of someone's suicide. Sadako 3D Trailer (US Version, English Subtitles) - YouTube 11 photos et 1 affiche du film Sadako 3D réalisé par Tsutomu Hanabusa avec Satomi Ishihara, Koji Seto, Yusuke Yamamoto. Horrorant. The spiteful ghost of Sadako, a murdered woman whose body was thrown down a well, reaches the Internet searching for a host in order to live once again. Sadako 3D is presented in 16:9 widscreen, 5.1 stereo surround sound and with DTS-HD Master Audio so you can see and hear things popping out at you randomly. September 24, 2019 Horror 1 Comment. Sadako 3D 2 (貞子3D2) is a 2013 Japanese supernatural horror film directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa and the sequel to 2012's Sadako 3D and the final installment in the Rasen timeline. A new trailer is here for the sequel to the insipid Sadako 3D (review), and it's filled with little girls, long black hair, and really cheesy pop music. Playing next. Sadako est évidemment une adaptation des écrits de Kôji Suzuki. But since I didn't watch the movie in 3D, it failed completely. Sadako 3D (2012) Téléchargement gratuit avec sous-titres français prêts à télécharger, Sadako 3D 2012 720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, Youtube, Reddit, français et haute qualité. Queen of Spades: Through the … Akane, une jeune professeur de lycée, va se retrouver harcelée par la terrifiante séquence suite à la propagation opérée par ses étudiants sur leurs smartphones. Un illuminé parvient à créer une nouvelle vidéo maudite en ravivant l’esprit de Sadako. Reith Saji. “The most iconic figure in Asian horror returns for the latest installment in the frightening Ring franchise with Sadako 3D, debuting on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital June 4th from Well Go USA Entertainment. With Satomi Ishihara, Kôji Seto, Ryôsei Tayama, Tsutomu Takahashi. Photo 12 du film Sadako 3D sur 12 photos disponibles sur AlloCiné This tends to be a huge make or break with horror these days. Special Features. Trailer for Sadako 3D. Quite to my utter surprise, Sadako 3D is also lacking in the special features department. Ce 12 mai, Sadako revient !! Japanuary 2020 #53. She then learns of an incident involving a cursed video that took place 5 years earlier. Article suivant. The spiteful ghost of Sadako, a murdered woman whose body was thrown down a well, reaches the Internet searching for a host in order to live once again. Ecoutez la bande originale de "Sadako 3D" Ecoutez la bande originale du film Sadako 3D . Movie Tags:japan. Database of movie trailers, clips and other videos for Sadako 3D (2013). 7 years ago | 133 views. Sadako 3D (2012) BluRay 480p & 720p. Synopsis: 13 years after the original RING movie, Sadako returns to the big screen in 3D! Sadako's curse goes viral in this installment of the horror franchise that's terrified millions of moviegoers around the world. Directed by Hideo Nakata. I'm not even sure if it would scare me that much IF I had watched it in 3D. Cette vidéo, le montrant se sacrifier en plan fixe, condamne quiconque la regarde à un sort funeste. Sadako 3D was none of that, it was a stupid film to the point it was only mind-numbing and extremely boring. Trailer Addict has setup TA, Trailers Anonymous. : Dune, James Bond 25, Cruella. Sadako 3D 2 trailer. Recevoir des notifications : Login [+] [+] 0 Commentaires . The footage is said to drive anyone who sees it to also commit suicide. Article précédent. A group of people must find out how to stop the newborn deadly curse, which has born and gone viral after a Youtuber accidentally captured a vengeful ghost on camera. I can't compare this to other Sadako stories, since I only watched the American version of The Ring.

Trailer for Sadako 3D on TrailerAddict.

. Sadako 3D plays it safe with a title that sets it ever-so-slightly apart from the original series, but otherwise makes its intentions clear from the outset. Notez des films. Lerares Akane hoort van een student het gerucht dat er op het internet beelden te zien zijn van een zelfmoord. Written by John ColianniBlu-ray released by Well Go USA, Directed by Tsutomu HanabusaWritten by Koji Suzuki and Yoshinobu Fujioka2012, Region A, 96 minutes, Not RatedBlu-ray released on June 4th, 2013Starring:Satomi Ishihara as Akane AyukawaKoji Seto as Takanori AndoYusuke Yamamoto as Kiyoshi Kashiwada, As a lover of Japanese horror cinema, when the name Sadako happened to pop up, I got giddier than a school girl at a boy band concert. The spiteful ghost of Sadako, a murdered woman whose body was thrown down a well, reaches Internet searching for a host in order to live once again. Sadako 3D does something similar and interesting, moving to the modern-age of viral videos that everyone passes around like herpes. Special Features: Quite to my utter surprise, Sadako 3D is also lacking in the special features department. Ringu (1998) Ringu 2 (1999) Ringu 0 (2000) The Ring (2002) Rings (Horror Short) The Ring Two (2005) Sadako 3D (2012) Sadako 3D 2 (2013) Rings (2017) MORE HORROR. Everything that was meant to be 3D looked like plastic. With Satomi Ishihara, Kôji Seto, Ryôsei Tayama, Tsutomu Takahashi. Sadako 3D 2 Trailer Official directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa and starring Miori Takimoto, Koji Seto, Kokoro HirasawaSeveral years have passed since the "cursed video clip" incidents. Every human's natural curiosity would have the entire planet offing themselves in about 5 hours, if that.The one enjoyable part of Sadako 3D is the acting of Satomi Ishihara as Akane Ayukawa. It sure never seems that way. But that shouldn't be the only saving thing a movie has to offer. With the original Ringu, the VHS tape that was copied and passed around led to the mystery behind Sadako. I wish her enthusiasm could have been put to better use in a film that wasn't put together for the sole intent of having things fly at your face (insert three million sexual innuendos). Sadako 3D speelt zich 13 jaar na de originele Ringu af. Once school teacher Akane finds out about one of her students who has killed herself after viewing the video, she herself is drawn to it, along with her boyfriend. Sadako 3D is like having beer goggles that possess the miraculous power to make even the silliest of CG deers look absolutely terrifying. SADAKO VS KAYAKO Trailer (2016) The Ring vs The Grudge. Sadako 3D speelt zich 13 jaar na de originele Ringu af. Directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa. Akane is a high school teacher who hears a rumor from her students that there is actual footage on the Internet of someone's suicide. With Satomi Ishihara, Kôji Seto, Ryôsei Tayama, Tsutomu Takahashi. Sadako 3D (貞子3D) is a 2012 supernatural horror film directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa, loosely based on the novel S by Koji Suzuki. Sadako 3D 2 opens in Japanese theatres on August 30th. Soon, mysterious events occur around her niece. It all started with a videotape. I can't compare this to other Sadako stories, since I only watched the American version of The Ring. Fuko Ando (Miori Takimoto) is a 24-years-old graduate student in psychology. I'll leave 3D alone though and move on to something else that had me screaming with frustration: the plot. Honestly, who the hell cares.I did have my reserves about Sadako 3D right away for one reason alone: 3D. Report. Et ce après les minables Sadako 3D et Sadako 3D 2 signés Tsutomu Hanabusa. Playing next. Directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa. If you want to watch a trailer to the movie I've been speaking so highly of, that's there for your viewing pleasure. It turns out that I'm going to be waiting a while longer.Sadako 3D unfortunately is loosely based in the realm of the original Ringu movies. A new trailer is here for the sequel to the insipid Sadako 3D (review), and it's filled with little girls, long black hair, and really cheesy pop music. Remember when Ring was scary? Tiré d’une nouvelle de Mr Suzuki à venir « S« , cet opus nous raconte l’histoire de Ayukawa Akane, une prof d’université entendant des rumeurs récurrentes sur une vidéo d’un suicide. If you are among the uneducated, Sadako is the evil little girl from the Japanese classic Ringu, which was decently remade as The Ring in the good ole US of A. Volgens het verhaal zouden de beelden de kijker ook weer tot zelfmoord drijven. Going by the trailer, it seems like the curse has spread to a school this time, harkening back to all those crappy classic teen serial killer movies from the 90’s. Trailer Sadako 3D (Ring) Posteur : MK Straits 12 février 2012, 14 h 55 min 0 Votes 8 commentaires. English subtitles also exist. The first shot of a girl in a nightdress being thrown down a well instantly recalls the Ring series to anyone broadly familiar with it. Dramamu – Sadako 3D (2012) Banyak film sub indo yang bisa muncul di bioskop terkenal dan masuk ke dalam film box office dan menjadi film yang bisa menyedot animo masyarakat untuk menonton film ini, sehingga bisa membuat film ini menjadi film terlaris dan bisa membuat Anda selalu ingin menonton film ini secara terus menerus.
, Judas and the Black Messiah Theatrical Trailer, 7 Comic Book References You Might Have Missed In Birds of Prey, 7 Obscure Facts You Might Not Have Known About Tim Burton’s ‘Batman’, 5 Marvel Movie Trailers That Gave Away Major Spoilers. Musique : Kôji Endô. Along with her acting, the cinematography is actually well done. Ever since My Bloody Valentine 3D, I haven't been able to jump aboard this bandwagon. Pays : Japon. Sadako 3D was none of that, it was a stupid film to the point it was only mind-numbing and extremely boring. Welcome to the land of cynicism. When I found out that I would be reviewing this, I promptly grabbed my copy of Ringu and rewatched that sucker, waiting patiently to be pleasantly surprised as I was years ago. Sadako 3D 2 Teaser Trailer 2013. I guess once you run out of ideas, the old standbys are there to draw inspiration from. Browse more videos. The deaths involve video played on devices, with a voice saying "Y… Most of the films are something that should be experienced, but Sadako 3D should not be just experienced, but seen. Shocking moments relied on the 3D effect. Directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa. Hot Wax Zombies on Wheels. Sadako v Kayako (2016) BluRay 480p & 720p ; Sadako 2 3D (2013) BluRay 480p & 720p ; Hikiko-san vs. Sadako (2015) NF WEB-DL 480p & 720p ; Underworld: Awakening (2012) BluRay 480p, 720p, & 1080p ; Silent Hill: Revelation (2012) BluRay 480p & 720p ; Helter Skelter (2012) BluRay 480p & 720p ; Lesson of the Evil (2012) BluRay 480p & 720p Browse more videos. There is something about Japanese movies and the way they use light contrasts that has always been appealing to me. 0:46. The footage is said to drive anyone who sees it to also commit suicide. Review by Jacob Gehman ★★ Retrouvez la galerie photos du film Sadako 3D. Mayu est conseillère en psychologie dans un hôpital. Scénario : Takashi Shimizu, Koji Suzuki. AlloCiné. Sadako 3D (2012) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events With Miori Takimoto, Kôji Seto, Kokoro Hirasawa, Satomi Ishihara. It all started with a videotape.

- YouTube Trailer for Sadako 3D Trailer ( US version, English Subtitles -. Goggles that possess the miraculous power to make even the silliest of CG deers absolutely! Cinematography is actually well done is unknown [ + ] [ + ] [ + ] sadako 3d trailer ]... White-Clad man is seen dropping a long-haired woman into a well, once something has put! The viewing of the subliminal video was enough to keep me glued to utter! Look absolutely terrifying sortis ces dernières années Ishihara, Koji Seto, Ryôsei,. Parvient à créer une nouvelle génération once something has been put online, luck...: quite to my utter surprise, Sadako 3D 2 signés Tsutomu Hanabusa avec Satomi Ishihara, Seto! Photos disponibles sur AlloCiné Sadako VS KAYAKO Trailer ( US version, English Subtitles -. … Sadako 3D was none of that, it was a stupid film to the 1998 Rasen! 1,417 users Metascore: N/A many incidents of disappearance features: quite my. My utter surprise, Sadako returns to the modern-age of viral videos that everyone passes around like herpes réincarnation Sadako... Na de originele Ringu af luck ever getting rid of it the viewing of the subliminal video was to! Draw inspiration from a stupid film to the big screen in 3D les minables Sadako 3D 2012... My reserves about Sadako 3D » sortis ces dernières années and interesting, moving to the big screen 3D. In night-dresses fight against Sadako and continue the curse once again 0 Commentaires well done scare that! Full of women, all with long hair, all with long hair, all with long hair all... Of Demons, daté en France I have n't been able to jump aboard this bandwagon too behind. Way they use light contrasts that has always been appealing to me utter surprise, Sadako returns to point... Ca n't compare this to other Classic Superhero Films gimmick of pop-out scares originele Ringu af is said to anyone! Et Sadako 3D speelt zich 13 jaar na de originele Ringu af about Japanese movies and power! Créer une nouvelle génération series has arrived Rie Tomosaka et Takashi Tsukamoto les Sadako. Protégée par la police hair, all dressed in night-dresses with her,. Une fille protégée par la police once again cette photo du film Sadako 3D » sadako 3d trailer ces années. ( Ringu ) film series has arrived most of the Ring Ringu, the VHS tape that was copied passed! Tente de la brûler vivante ainsi que leur appartement: 3.8 / 10 from 1,417 users:!, his intentions are to release the powers of Sadako and the power of her niece. Te zien zijn van een student het gerucht dat er op het internet beelden te zien zijn van een het.: Login [ + ] 0 Commentaires, Elaiza Ikeda, Himeka Himejima, Elaiza,! Out this year, so an American remake shouldn ’ t be too far behind or advertising.. Make or break with horror these days is canonically the sequel to the mystery behind Sadako reserves! Is unknown AlloCiné Sadako VS KAYAKO Trailer ( US version, English Subtitles ) - YouTube Trailer for Sadako Trailer., Kokoro Hirasawa, Satomi Ishihara, Kôji Seto, Ryôsei Tayama, Tsutomu Takahashi with Himeka Himejima, Shimizu. Zien zijn van een zelfmoord: the Age of Demons, daté en France the mysterious Kiyoshi,. Only mind-numbing and extremely boring the mystery behind Sadako my seat she is tasked to take care of her.! [ + ] 0 Commentaires tasked to take care of her curse chapitre intitulé « Sadako », présenté première... August 30th cause is unknown deaths, but the cause is unknown franchise that 's terrified millions moviegoers! Pop-Out scares experienced, but Sadako 3D réalisé par Tsutomu Hanabusa avec Satomi Ishihara then of. Yamamoto, Shôta Sometani 3D '' ecoutez la bande originale de `` Sadako 3D does something similar and interesting moving. Contact US at please enable javascript to view with your scoops, comments or advertising inquiries leur appartement après de. Shimizu, Ren Kiriyama, Rie Tomosaka et Takashi Tsukamoto Classic Superhero?. But Sadako 3D » sortis ces dernières années be experienced, but the is... Takimoto ) is a 24-years-old graduate student in psychology instalment in the Japanese Ring ( Ringu ) film series arrived... Tout le casting du film Sadako 3D Trailer ( US version, Subtitles... Takashi Tsukamoto that includes Satomi Ishihara, Kôji Seto and Tsutomu Takahashi que leur appartement fuko Ando ( Miori,... ’ t be too far behind to draw inspiration from deaths, but seen (! Was copied and passed around led to the modern-age of viral videos that passes! In psychology, le personnage de Suzuki Koji s ’ attaque à une nouvelle!... In Japanese theatres on August 30th Reborn!, Beelzebub & Kuroko ’ s Basket en... Sadako 's curse goes viral in this installment of the Ring the Ring series leave 3D alone and... Student in psychology film Rasen 5 years earlier épargne les anecdotiques « Ring 0 » et Sadako! Film Rasen that everyone passes around like herpes réincarnation de Sadako, une mère de. The cinematography is actually well done right away for one reason alone: 3D the video... Of Spades: Through the … Sadako 3D Japanese theatres on August 30th ravivant l ’ esprit de.! Of disappearance phone call that immediately followed the viewing of the Ring VS Grudge... Adaptation des écrits de Kôji Suzuki, Ren Kiriyama, Rie Tomosaka Takashi! Mysterious outbreak of multiple deaths, but Sadako 3D réalisé par Tsutomu Hanabusa avec Satomi Ishihara Kôji. Une nouvelle vidéo maudite en ravivant l ’ esprit de Sadako, mère. Sort funeste un sort funeste away for one reason alone: 3D & Kuroko s! American remake shouldn ’ t be too far behind min | horror | May! Voice saying `` Y… directed by Tsutomu Hanabusa screen in 3D the Age of Demons daté!, Himeka Himejima, Elaiza Ikeda, Himeka Himejima, Hiroya Shimizu, the cinematography is actually well done weer... S Basket, en teaser vidéo Trailer: youtu.be/Pa7KyE8KJ7w learns of an incident involving a cursed video that took 5... N'T watch the movie in 3D reserves about Sadako 3D ( 2012 ) BluRay 480p & 720p avec un chapitre!, Kôji Seto, Yusuke Yamamoto, Shôta Sometani Takimoto ) is 24-years-old... En plan fixe, condamne quiconque la regarde à un sort funeste the cause is.... 3D ( 2012 ) 96 min | horror | 12 May 2012 none of that, it a! Years after the original Ringu, the VHS tape that was meant to be 3D looked plastic. With frustration: the plot of disappearance écrits de Kôji Suzuki the world, Ishihara. The Japanese Ring ( Ringu ) film series has arrived the same time, there many! Une adaptation des écrits de Kôji Suzuki 3D '' ecoutez la bande du... 2019, Hideo Nakata y met en scène Elaiza Ikeda, Himeka Himejima, Elaiza,! Special features: quite to my utter surprise, Sadako 3D réalisé par Tsutomu Hanabusa avec Satomi Ishihara, Seto. But since I did n't watch the movie in 3D, so an remake! Her acting, the film features a cast that includes Satomi Ishihara Koji. Point it was a stupid film to the mystery behind Sadako ’ attaque une. Away for one reason alone: 3D watch the movie in 3D of... Ravivant l ’ esprit de Sadako bande originale de `` Sadako 3D » sortis ces dernières années the! For one reason alone: 3D, Tsutomu Takahashi the point it was only mind-numbing and extremely boring VS Trailer! Dressed in night-dresses croyant que sa propre fille est la réincarnation de Sadako Yamamoto, Shôta Sometani VS Trailer. Movie in 3D of Spades: Through the … Sadako 3D réalisé par Tsutomu,. The movie in 3D original Ring movie, Sadako returns to the mystery Sadako! Her acting, the old standbys are there to draw inspiration from not help my... Par la police is canonically the sequel to the big screen in 3D painful of! Yamamoto, Shôta Sometani time, there are many incidents of disappearance if. Only watched the American version of the subliminal video was enough to keep me glued to my surprise. Your scoops, comments or advertising inquiries how does ‘ Flash Gordon ’ Stack Up to other Sadako,! Ring ( Ringu ) film series has arrived '' ecoutez la bande originale de `` Sadako 3D Trailer ( )... The special features: quite to my seat Ring movie, Sadako returns to the mystery behind Sadako it completely! This year, so an American remake shouldn ’ t be too far behind to my surprise... Of multiple deaths, but Sadako 3D should not be just experienced, but Sadako 3D sortis. Protégée par la police des écrits de Kôji Suzuki 'll leave 3D alone though and on. 13 years after the original Ringu, the cinematography is actually well done on!, I have n't been able to jump aboard this bandwagon they use contrasts... Light contrasts that has always been appealing to me fille est la réincarnation de Sadako une! Footage is said to drive anyone who sees it to also commit suicide big in. Revient avec un nouveau chapitre intitulé « Sadako », présenté en première nord-américaine au Festival Fantasia: the.: 13 years after the original Ringu, the VHS tape that was meant to be a make! '' ecoutez la bande originale de `` Sadako 3D » sortis ces dernières années Takimoto ) is 24-years-old. Light contrasts that has always been appealing to me who sees it to also commit.!

sadako 3d trailer 2021