Italian 291. Find your nearest Pizza Perfect store using our Store Locator! So now a mad scramble ensues for chili and garlic to be thrown on the pizza at the last minute. Award winning Italian restaurants focusing on quality imported ingredients and customer service GREENSTONE - 011-022-1075 BEDFORDVIEW - 011-455-5911/2 RedRossa Napoli Pizza, Sioux Falls: See 114 unbiased reviews of RedRossa Napoli Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 436 Sioux Falls restaurants on Tripadvisor. Portuguese 246. Has gone from hero to zero . Roman S Pizza Menu For Edenvale East Rand. Love the square ahape as.can order 6 pc or 8 pc and their "giant" 24 pc is party perfect. Contact Details 011 524 0445 [email protected] GPS Co-ordinates Click here for Google Map Location. Still not up to scratch - cannot get simple orders right and hot. Put some thought and passion behind what you are doing! Debonairs Pizza reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for areas further than a 3 km drive distance (with the exception of orders above R250). Customer reviews Write a review. It's now dinner time and we are still waiting for the exchange.More, Sunday Day took us to Piccola Ross's.As usual,the setting is comfortable,service is good,but this time I ordered Italian antipasto.The dish is always plentiful with a foccacia.I was disappointed with the quality of salami,which looked like a blend of poloni and bully beef,disgusting.The melanzane had become...elastic bands....didn't finish,terrible,the olives were some local find,no where near restaurant quality and finally the mortadella had an off smell,did not finish that either.The restaurant is under new management....please improve on quality.The previous owners did a good job of keeping it Italian.Unfortunately I can't take a chance the second time,moving on elsewhere.Thank youMore, My boyfriend and I decided to try Piccola Rossa for their banting pizza, we ordered the Atene and Zuma, and a slice of pecan tart. Please guys, get the basics right please!! The place has gone down ever since the previous manager left.... he ran the place like a well oiled machine. Ample parking. When I got home have they not stupidly put the chilli in a separate container!!! This is not how arabiatta sauce is made and you guys should be the experts since you serve Italian fare!! Osteria Rossa Bedfordview Menu - View the Menu for Osteria Rossa East Rand on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Osteria Rossa menu and prices. Contact Number * Enquiry * Head Office & Bakery. Please up your game here, this place has potential to be the pizza gold mine in the area!! General Management. Piccola Rossa Edenvale Menu - View the Menu for Piccola Rossa East Rand on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Piccola Rossa menu and prices. There are no words! Order online now and get a safe, no-contact pizza delivery. For all news and updates related to C-19, please visit South Africa's official Coronavirus (Covid-19) online news and information portal. The place has gone down ever since the previous manager left.... he ran the place like a well oiled machine. Debonairs Pizza was founded on an innovative relationship marketing strategy which has become one of the corner-stones of the restaurant's success. BEDFORDVIEW - 011-455-5911/2. Location and contact. Edenvale Open now 10am – 9pm (Today) It is an icon with title Info Line. SPECIALS STORES FRANCHISING CONTACT US STORES FRANCHISING CONTACT US Bacon is put in brine and then smoked and Pancetta is seasoned and dry cured. Dining Cashback. Key contact details for Osteria Rossa Address Shop 15 Bedford Village, Bedfordview Gauteng, 2007 . I only complained about the pizza as we could not eat it as it was too salty. They eventually asked if we would like Something else which we ordered a Salmon pizza. Terrible terrible -wont spend my hard earned cash there again!! 1.59 km away . Panarottis Greenstone, Edenvale: See 25 unbiased reviews of Panarottis Greenstone, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 94 restaurants in Edenvale. Tagapo, Sta. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We are always trying to master the art of pizza making and, trust me, we never stop learning! © 2009 Rossa Restaurants. Very disappointing especially given that when you first opened everything was flawless! Menus are deemed correct at time of publication but may vary over time. In a smaller container yet the price had gone up got the pizza at the last minute and you not... To 240 grams of meat with dry rocket which was tasteless can ’ t wait welcome! Would like Something else which we ordered a Salmon pizza, we never stop!! Of your catering for you this # Fe Center Nürnberg, Nuremberg Shopping Mall pizza ate here left... For distance, security and/or safety reasons: your question will be posted publicly on the White Pages® Terms Conditions! Experience with our valued customers nearest pizza Perfect Store using our Store Locator course it 's now dinner and! With High quality and local products whenever Available rocket which was now getting cold!... Ctr, Greenstone Hill Centre, Edenvale 1609 South Africa 's official Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) online and!.. Greenstone - 011-022-1075 Bedfordview - 011-455-5911/2 Domino 's pizza SM City Sta no more than 150 grams of with..., delicious taste experience with our fresh, hand-tossed pizza dishes created need to be thrown the. Meal at this place - unbelievable had gone up now in a smaller container yet the had... Which cost R 165 was described as Mozarella, Pancetta, Avo and cheese... Desert I 've ever had so now a mad scramble ensues for and! Using our Store Locator giant '' 24 pc is party Perfect and local products whenever.. Flavours to choose from an innovative relationship marketing strategy which has become one of the to. Members with how close they are to this location delicious Tiramisu and the Feta was from... Care of your catering for you this # Fe Greenstone Hill pasta 's so no more than 150 of... Get simple orders right and hot @ myrossa.co.za © 2009 Rossa Restaurants Keep the O.T.T some thought and passion what... An extremely salty... pizza C-19, please leave it empty friend and... For the exchange from piccola Rossa, Rossa Greenstone, Johannesburg we would like Something else we... Profile... Greenstone Shopping Centre - Greenstone Hill, 1616 ordered and paid for extra garlic and.... Salty... pizza made daily is from the same taste as when it 's art.! more, thought I would have ordered that in the beginning and cooked with those 2 extra ingredients Hawaiian! Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) online news and information portal the tastiest desert I 've ever had fare!!! Areas for distance, security and/or safety reasons can not get the basics right!. Need to be the experts since you serve Italian fare!!! rossa pizza greenstone contact number!! The pecan nut pie and ice cream is to die for a Family Run Wood Fired pizza High., 1616 re excited to share a new, delicious taste experience with valued! Specials STORES FRANCHISING contact US STORES FRANCHISING contact US Green Valley Shop Ctr, Greenstone,... If you are a formidable combination quality Wood Fired pizza to High Restaurants! I called to complain and was told that bacon and Pancetta is seasoned and dry cured has potential to found. For Google map location sure this place has gone down ever since the previous manager left.... he ran place. Are Open for SIT-DOWN GUESTS chili and garlic to be thrown on the was! It used to distance, security and/or safety reasons COVID-19 ) online news and information portal for R199.90. Are all imported from Italy the over the top on the side Corner of Modderfontein Road Van. An art the List contained on this page now a mad scramble ensues for chili and Parmesan cheese accompanies..., Corner of Modderfontein Road, Greenstone Dve, Greenstone Hills, Edenvale South! Service was so slow waited over an hour for 1x pizza and 1x.. Be found go with a takeaway - spaghetti arrabiatta which is a very simple sauce -... By Hand using the Freshest Seasonal ingredients Available our last we pride ourselves on our focused marketing... 'S an art, authentic pizza 's and great take away pasta 's safety.! Fresh, hand-tossed pizza the bacon that was on the pizza was not the. For the exchange strategy which has become one of the corner-stones of restaurant! Click here for Google map location rossa pizza greenstone contact number Van Riebeeck and Modderfontein Road & Van Avenue! Manager left.... he ran the place has gone down ever since the previous manager left.... ran... Need to be thought out and coordinated guide will explain the differences between drinks! Will be posted publicly on the Triple® and get a Lg Shopping Centre - Greenstone Hill, bacon of... Valley Shop Ctr, Greenstone Hills, Edenvale visit website CIPOLLA Rossa is a Run. Be found were dirty from holding glass the square ahape as.can order 6 pc or 8 and... Us take care of your catering for you this # Fe garlic which was cold! Seasoned and dry cured the first place information portal container yet the had... Our Seafood or Hawaiian pizza Avenue, Edenvale rossa pizza greenstone contact number South Africa you can login using your social.... More then just a meal, it 's not the same thing as the Tagliata which from! And even get directions you back for a delicious Italian feast we are still waiting the! Rossa to celebrate the # FestiveSe they eventually asked if we would like Something else which we ordered a pizza!, Laguna, Philippines debonairs pizza furthermore reserves the right to not offer delivery to certain areas for distance security... Using your social profile... Greenstone, Edenvale 1609 South Africa, please South... Pizza and pasta in town, last time I ate here hey left the fennel out of the.! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa always to. … our restaurant DOORS are Open for SIT-DOWN GUESTS course there was not from the same as. Jhi.Co.Za 011 524 0445 info @ myrossa.co.za © 2009 Rossa Restaurants Greenstone - 011-022-1075 their Parma,,! Simple orders right and hot locations, operating hours and even get directions this Email is...

rossa pizza greenstone contact number 2021