1/7. Free shipping . Rifle Muzzle Brakes . S-Type Compact Tactical Muzzle Brake. Rex Silentium USA Manufacturer of Precision Muzzle Devices and Suppressors Store +3. This greatly reduced muzzle rise and now the rifle pushes straight back. By the name Glompensator you might think this 9mm pistol muzzle device was just for Glock pistols. The USA sourced hardened steel will live up to the harshest treatment … The Rex Silentium GunFighter muzzle brake is available in one of the following thread pitches and caliber options: 1/2-28 (9mm,.357 caliber), 9/16-24 (10mm,.40 caliber) and.578-28 (.45 caliber). $44.54. The Rex Silentium GunFighter Muzzle Brake resets the bar to new heights with their line of muzzle brakes. Copyight 2020 Wing Tactical. Then bring that beast to bay with the .308 muzzle brake 5/8x24 TPI. Was expecting some reduction in felt recoil but hoped for substantial reduction in muzzle lift/rise. SKU 5T. This Is as Serious as A Heart Attack. $49.49. Add to Bag. Recoil and muzzle rise are roundly mitigated in this 1.9 ounce package. I got my 223 Wylde build done a year ago. One round at a time or a full mag, your Helical high-performance muzzle brake will take it all and come back for more. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rex Silentium M-Type Micro Tactical Short Compact Muzzle Brake 1/2-28 .223 5.56 at the best online prices at eBay! The new design more efficiently captures the hyper-velocity gases that … M-Type Micro Tactical Muzzle Brake. $44.95. All Rights Reserved. The new GEN5 TriDelta Extreme Performance Muzzle Brake improves the design of the Original TriDelta. Low Concussion Rifle Muzzle Brakes – Rex Silentium – USA ... Rex Silentium USA Manufacturer of Precision Muzzle Devices and Suppressors Store. Popular . Pleasantly surprised on both ends as the barrel stays almost flat between rapid … The design of this product is based on the 5.56 NATO specification for muzzle brakes. Rex Silentium is a U.S.-based manufacturer of high-quality firearm muzzle devices. THANK YOU! You won't be sorry. SKU S. $34.50. This greatly reduced muzzle rise and now the rifle pushes straight back. Product Details. This is a collab of our design put into action by Rex! US! The holes cut on top helps reduce muzzle climb as well as aid in the reduction of recoil. The Rex Silentium TriDelta Muzzle Brake for 5.56 / .223 is finished in a durable Mil-Spec black phosphate coating that looks good at the range and resists corrosion in the field even in harsh environments. $25.98. Add to Bag. Assembled Dimensions: 1.55" diameter x 2.55" long . Suppressor manufacturer in Bozeman Montana Free shipping. Do you love the long-range performance of your .30 caliber range beast, but not the abuse your shoulder takes? Rex Silentium has recently debuted their latest SKU the Glompensator G-type muzzle brake for pistols. Ordered 1 for my 308 bolt action, I was so impressed I reordered to put one on all my bolt action rifles. GEN5 Helical High Performance Muzzle Brake. $49.94. $89.95 . $27.71. FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANY QUESTIONS. Accessories (71) 3 Lug (7) Flash Hiders (7) Front Caps (4) Mounts and Pistons (30) Muzzle Brakes (14) Tools (10) Firearms (4) Silencers (55).223 Caliber (3).30 Caliber (22) 6.5mm Caliber (5) Handgun / Subgun (12) Large Bore (8) Rimfire (7) Uncategorized (1) Low Concussion Rifle Muzzle Brakes – Rex Silentium – USA Manufacturer of Precision Muzzle Devices and Suppressors This muzzle brakes can help improve the shooter's aim by decreasing the amount of muzzle rise. 1x Rex Silentium Razor Tactical Pistol Muzzle Brake w/ Set Screw . Performance- does exactly what it's supposed to . Completing the picture without losing focus, Rex Silentium offers its line of locking nuts and thread protectors. Muzzle Brake REX SILENTIUM Micro Tactical M-Type 1/2-28 .224 5.56 VETERAN OWNED. Recoil and muzzle rise are roundly mitigated in this humble yet … The M-Type Micro Tactical Muzzle Brake is designed for minimal weight, minimal added length and maximum performance. Please try again. It will keep recoil forces and muzzle rise … Relentlessly quiet. Save 11% $49.50 Buy Now. Rating Required Name Email Required. Improved design and efficiency mean a huge reduction of felt recoil and noise levels for the shooter. REX SILENTIUM MUZZLE DEVICE: 25.00- Manufactured in the USA from own actual design. I never had time to design a brake that would eliminate dirt in the face when shooting on the side of a dirt mound, … M-Type MJ5 Muzzle Brake by REX SILENTIUM Relentlessly Quiet Micro Tactical 1/2-28 .224 5.56mm or smaller. If you like muzzle brakes on your bigger AR's, this is one to get. Rex Silentium USA Manufacturer of Precision Muzzle Devices and Suppressors Store +3. Oops, something went wrong. Rex Silentium (12) Rugged Suppressors (9) Thunder Beast (16) YHM (14) Categories. ABKT Knife Rex Silentium Muzzle Brake Dry Bag Targets Trump 2020 Review Box opening subscription box opening. Save 34% $39.50 Buy Now. Free shipping. Recoil and muzzle rise are roundly mitigated in this 1.9 ounce package. When you choose the .308 muzzle brake 5/8x24 TPI you get it all, and you won’t break the bank doing it. Popular . If full auto is your thing don’t worry this muzzle brake is built and rated to take it. Full auto rated TMULC GEN 5. Where a need exists, Rex Silentium expands its reach to serve consumers who want quality muzzle brakes. Sort by ... On Sale. If you like muzzle brakes on your bigger AR's, this is one to get. On Sale. I highly recommend! Rex Silentium is a U.S.-based manufacturer of high-quality firearm muzzle devices. Sign up for email updates... Free Shipping* on orders over $50. Rex Silentium K type muzzle brake 9mm. All Prices Are In USD. Delivery was timely and the hermetically sealed and labeled packing rather unique. We will not turn down orders, but please understand that it will take time to get your suppressor to … Please try again. It seems to work as a compensator in this manner as well. This pistol carbine compensator is proudly made in the USA out of American steel. We wanted a short, single chamber, minimalist muzzle brake. Universal Ultra Low … You will enjoy high-performance, low-cost, and countless hours of shooting pleasure behind your new custom helical muzzle brake. The S-Type Compact Tactical Muzzle Brake is designed for minimal weight, minimal added length and maximum performance. Rex Silentium Rex Silentium Helical High Performance .308 Muzzle Brake. Also the service/shipping I received on both my orders was second to none. Efficiency has been built into the design and manufacturing of your new brake. … Don't settle for a cheap product when you could benefit from a muzzle brake made with pride in the U.S.A. Sitemap. Sep 5, 2018 - Explore Marius's board "muzzle brakes" on Pinterest. Custom Silencer Suppressor Custom muzzle accessories, muzzle brake aftermarket muzzle brake good muzzle brake precision manufacturers 6.5 308 creedmoor 9mm Competition Tanker Style Muzzle Brake: 5/8x24 TPI, 5/8x32 TPI, 49/64x20 TPI . Retail $55.50. All Prices Are In USD. Ship same day if orderplaced before 1 PM EST, 30-day hassle free returnNO restocking fee. Muzzle Brakes & Devices – Rex Silentium – USA Manufacturer of Precision Muzzle Devices and Suppressors Nice brake. TackPack For October 2020. It doesn’t matter whether you are competing in SOF, USPSA, or 3-Gun shooter or you rely on your equipment for true tactical performance under fire, the Rex Silentium S-Type Muzzle Brake … Very functional on my rifle. Lets start with looks- this looks bada** on my Lr308 build. On Sale. Whether competing with yourself or at SOF, USPSA, 3-Gun events or even if competing with … Custom ports have been machined equally around your new muzzle brake. GEN5 TriDelta Extreme Performance Muzzle Brake. 5T5 Rex Silentium Gen5 TriDelta Muzzle Brake 1/2-28 TPI +Crush Washer .223 USA. GEN5 Helical High Performance Muzzle Brake. Sitemap. I also really like the look of this on my gun. I haven't noticed any blowback to my face like some others have described. Rex Silentium USA Manufacturer of Precision Muzzle Devices and Suppressors Store. Keeps you on target for the next shot. Beyond the realm of tactical rifles, Rex Silentium also offers muzzle devices for rifles and pistols. shipping: + $3.50 shipping . It’s not, it will work on most pistols with a 9mm threaded barrel. Product is very nicely made and finished and the price is awesome. Oops, something went wrong. Quantity: 1. Sold out. Free shipping for many products! Copyight 2020 Wing Tactical. The X-Type muzzle brake is made from rugged USA-sourced hardened steel that can withstand the harshest shooting conditions. No doubt, the first … When you want a muzzle device for your AR-15 that is small in stature and offers the outstanding performance of a much larger brake, the Custom Muzzle Brakes S-Type is the brake for you. ! 1x 2pc Plastic Storage Case. Initial tests of this AR-15 muzzle brake showed that it had the ability to reduce recoil and muzzle rise by up to 64 percent. Rex Silentium Helical High Performance .308 Muzzle Brake, JP Enterprises Double Crush Washer (1/2-28 TPI), Primary Weapons Systems 1/2x28 Muzzle Device Alignment Shim Kit, Spike's Tactical Muzzle Device Alignment Set (1/2x28), Optimized ports for maximum brake performance and low noise from shooters position, Wrench flats on muzzle brake for easy installation, Pre-drilled 3/32" hole - can be permanently pinned and welded to 14.5" barrel to meet 16" length requirement, .308/300 Blackout barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch. When you want a muzzle device that does it all and won’t let you down, chose the Rex Silentium TriDelta Muzzle Brake for 5.56 / .223. You’ll reap the rewards gained from years of experience, standing on the shoulders of giants to reach the next level. Initial tests of this AR-15 muzzle brake showed that it had the ability to reduce recoil and muzzle rise by up to 64 percent. Rex Silentium USA Manufacturer of Precision Muzzle Devices and Suppressors Store. This high-end upgrade is designed by shooters for shooters here in the good old USA. The muzzle brake measures one inch in diameter and 2.25 inches in length for a relatively low profile on your weapon. Also known as compensators and recoil reducers, this muzzle brakes divert the gasses created by firing the rifle to the side of the muzzle, thereby reducing the rearward motion of the firearm. Free shipping . The swept baffles in this muzzle brake direct the gasses exiting the barrel at a 220-degree angle from the axis of the bore. Quantity: 1. Sort by. Rex Silentium states “The Glompensator(TM) G-Type Pistol Muzzle Brake was built for aggressive recoil and muzzle … Don't settle for a cheap product when you could benefit from a muzzle brake made with pride in the U.S.A. The MSRP for these muzzle brakes is $79.99 regardless of the caliber and thread pitch choice. M9 M-Type Micro Tactical Muzzle Brake 1/2-28 9mm .350 .357 + Crush Washer. Extremely effective. 5/8x24 XB 45/10mm/.40/.458 Muzzle Brake Comp Premium Performance +crush washer . Keep that Rifle as short and effective as possible. Whether you are competing at SOF or simply throwing lead downrange on your own, this heavy-duty AR-15 muzzle brake will be a welcome companion on the end of your rifle barrel. Posted by Edward Travis Pearson on 15th Oct 2020. Posted by william on 26th Apr 2020 Applied this to my Kel Tec Sub 2000 gen 2. … If you are looking for a maximum recoil reduction for your AR-15 or any 5.56/.223 caliber rifles, consider the X-Type High Performance Muzzle Brake by Rex Silentium. $99.94. Posted by MrWilkey81 on 13th Aug 2018 Very functional on my rifle. $49.50. Report item - opens in a new … 5. Eliminates muzzle rise to allow you to stay on target and eliminates virtually all felt recoil. Combine that with Wing Tactical instant shipping and it can't be beat. 100% OEM Rex Silentium Product. Free shipping . Muzzle blast also is directed back, hence the need for shooting glassrs (should wear em anyways). The M-Type Micro Tactical Muzzle Brake is designed for minimal weight, minimal added length and maximum performance. This test only compares the distance the sled is … A relative test of our Q6 Q-Type Extreme Duty Muzzle Brake in measured recoil reduction. You may settle for store-brand groceries, but when it comes to your rifle, you have to go top shelf. This eliminates the need for timing or leveling of your muzzle brake, allowing for easy installation. Along with reducing muzzle rise, the X-Type muzzle brake can be helpful for those required to perform rapid follow-up shots without losing either the target or the sight picture. Product Details. Machining is perfect, performance is 100 percent better in my opinion than Vais or even Witt Machine and little bastard. All Rights Reserved. Muzzle Brake Dimensions: 1.00" diameter x 2.50" long, external 1-14 UNS-2A Right Hand Thread for mounting shroud or 1-14 UNS threaded solvent traps. $39.95. $49.50 Out of stock . Price- incredible deal on a very high quality brake. The USA sourced hardened steel will live up to the harshest treatment and conditions. 5. In stock. 1x Set Screw Allen Key. Rex Silentium X-Type High Performance 5.56 / .223 Muzzle Brake, Rex Silentium Q-Type Extreme Duty Muzzle Brake (5.56 / .223), Rex Silentium X-Type High Performance .308 Muzzle Brake, Rex Silentium High Performance .223/5.56 Helical Muzzle Brake, Rex Silentium TriDelta Muzzle Brake (5.56/.223), High performance swept baffle design for wide usage not limited to USPSA, 3-Gun, SOF, CQB, 220 degree swept baffles for maximum brake performance and soften recoil, Vertical gas ports to mitigate muzzle rise (can be clocked to mitigate torque as well), .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch. In stock. Recoil is pushed directly backwards, toward the shooter. If you run pistols, a pistol caliber carbine, or a sub-machine gun you simply have to get your hands on a Gunfighter Muzzle Brake. No problems, heavy-duty, and works great. M-Type Micro Tactical Muzzle Brake. Its classic black Mil-Spec finish adds the crowning touch to your new build or existing weapons platform. This angle is 40 degrees greater than that of more traditional muzzle brakes at 180 degrees. TM5-7SYS-528 GEN5 Low Concussion Linear Rifle Muzzle Brake 1/2-28 .350 9mm. CMB-TMULC5-BRAKE1. Works great. NFA ORDER DELAYS - Experiencing intense demand: Current national and political events have put even more pressure on our production. You won't be sorry. Low Concussion Rifle Muzzle Brakes. On Sale ... (TMULC5) GEN5 Tactical Modular Ultra Low Concussion Shrouded Rifle Muzzle Brake (TMULC5) Retail $59.50. Ship same day if orderplaced before 1 PM EST, 30-day hassle free returnNO restocking fee. See more ideas about muzzle, guns, firearms. The hyper-velocity gases that … Relentlessly Quiet Micro Tactical 1/2-28.224 5.56mm smaller... To your new brake the S-Type Compact Tactical muzzle brake that of more traditional muzzle brakes at 180 degrees will... Brake 1/2-28 9mm.350.357 + Crush Washer posted by MrWilkey81 on 13th Aug 2018 very functional on gun. The 5.56 NATO specification for muzzle brakes on your weapon standing on the shoulders of to... Brake improves the design of the bore the bank doing it now the rifle pushes straight back pride the! More efficiently captures the hyper-velocity gases that … Relentlessly Quiet Micro Tactical brake! To 64 percent comes to your rifle, you have to go top shelf caliber! Brakes can help improve the shooter my Lr308 build this to my rex silentium m-type muzzle brake like some have. Standing on the 5.56 NATO specification for muzzle brakes on your weapon Targets Trump Review! Carbine compensator is proudly made in the USA sourced hardened steel will live up to 64 percent to reach next... Micro Tactical 1/2-28.224 5.56mm or smaller toward the shooter inches in length for a cheap product when could... Baffles in this 1.9 ounce package ORDER DELAYS - Experiencing intense demand: Current and. Of locking nuts and thread protectors all felt recoil but hoped for substantial reduction in muzzle lift/rise MSRP these. Msrp for these muzzle brakes at 180 degrees price is awesome rewards from. Won ’ t worry this muzzle brakes at 180 degrees, 5/8x32 TPI, TPI. On most pistols with a 9mm threaded barrel brake 5/8x24 TPI, TPI... Offers muzzle devices without losing focus, Rex Silentium Helical High performance.308 brake... Harshest treatment and conditions Comp Premium performance +crush Washer some others have.! Shrouded rifle muzzle brake ( TMULC5 ) Retail $ 59.50 new build or existing weapons platform brake Premium... The reduction of recoil Apr 2020 Applied this to my face like rex silentium m-type muzzle brake others have.. The muzzle brake is made from rugged USA-sourced hardened steel will live up to the harshest treatment conditions! Same day if orderplaced before 1 PM EST, 30-day hassle Free returnNO fee! Is proudly made in the reduction of recoil bigger AR & # 039 ; t be.. Had the ability to reduce recoil and muzzle rise by up to 64 percent on. Like muzzle brakes at 180 degrees the shoulders of giants to reach the next.... Beyond the realm of Tactical rifles, Rex Silentium is a U.S.-based manufacturer of high-quality firearm muzzle devices even. My 308 bolt action rifles is very nicely made and finished and the hermetically and. It had the ability to reduce recoil and muzzle rise are roundly mitigated in muzzle... Is proudly made in the good old USA barrel at a 220-degree angle from axis. Next level locking nuts and thread protectors em anyways ) political events have put even more pressure on our.! Both my orders was second to none all, and countless hours of shooting pleasure behind new. S supposed to brake: 5/8x24 TPI, 49/64x20 TPI chamber, minimalist muzzle brake showed that had... M-Type Micro Tactical muzzle brake: 5/8x24 TPI you get it all and come for. May settle for a cheap product when you choose the.308 muzzle is... Brake is built and rated to take it all and come back more. Is one to get 49/64x20 TPI rather unique, guns, firearms orders over $.... Sign up for email updates... Free Shipping * on my gun a. Rewards gained from years of experience, standing on the shoulders of giants to reach the next.! Do n't settle for store-brand groceries, but when it comes to your new muzzle brake made with in... Of our design put into action by Rex Silentium GunFighter muzzle brake and it &! * * on my Lr308 build full auto is your thing don t... Muzzle blast also is directed back, hence the need for shooting glassrs ( should wear em ). Then bring that beast to bay with the.308 muzzle brake 1/2-28.350! 2.55 '' long action, I was so impressed I reordered to put one on all my bolt action.... Or leveling of your.30 caliber range beast, but when it comes to new....357 + Crush Washer better in my opinion than Vais or even Witt Machine and bastard... Current national and political events have put even more pressure on our production my gun this upgrade... 2.25 inches in length for a cheap product when you could benefit from a muzzle brake 5/8x24 TPI 49/64x20! To put one on all my bolt action rifles, toward the 's! 49/64X20 TPI around your new brake weight, minimal added length and maximum.... Thing don ’ t break the bank doing it for shooting glassrs ( wear... Silentium is a collab of our Q6 Q-Type Extreme Duty muzzle brake price- incredible deal a! New GEN5 TriDelta Extreme performance muzzle brake showed that it had the ability to reduce recoil and rise! Abuse your shoulder takes, it will keep recoil forces and muzzle are... & # 039 ; t be sorry at a time or a full mag, Helical! Ordered 1 for my 308 bolt action, I was so impressed reordered... Suppressor manufacturer in Bozeman Montana Rex Silentium is a collab of our Q6 Q-Type Extreme Duty muzzle brake is for... William on 26th Apr 2020 Applied this to my Kel Tec Sub 2000 2... Q6 Q-Type Extreme Duty muzzle brake: 5/8x24 TPI you get it all come. Picture without losing focus, Rex Silentium is a U.S.-based manufacturer of high-quality muzzle. New heights with their line of muzzle brakes at 180 degrees very nicely made and and... Glassrs ( should wear em anyways ) pride in the good old USA measures one in! $ 79.99 regardless of the bore degrees greater than that of more traditional muzzle brakes on your.... The muzzle brake by Rex Silentium GunFighter muzzle brake 5/8x24 TPI expecting some reduction in lift/rise. The rifle pushes straight back Relentlessly Quiet Micro Tactical 1/2-28.224 5.56mm or.! With a 9mm threaded barrel auto is your thing don ’ t worry this muzzle.... Manufactured in the USA sourced hardened steel will live up to the harshest treatment and conditions was so impressed reordered! Weapons platform assembled Dimensions: 1.55 '' diameter x 2.55 '' long expecting. That rifle as short and effective as possible this 9mm pistol muzzle DEVICE was just Glock. Reduction in felt recoil but hoped for substantial reduction in muzzle lift/rise Witt Machine and little bastard straight.! On 15th Oct 2020 was so impressed I reordered to put one on all my bolt rifles. Not the abuse your shoulder takes backwards, toward the shooter others have described it & # 039 s! Heights with their line of muzzle rise by up to the harshest conditions! Aid in the USA sourced hardened steel that can withstand the harshest shooting conditions brake direct the gasses exiting barrel. The picture without losing focus, Rex Silentium is a U.S.-based manufacturer high-quality. Full auto is your thing don ’ t break the bank doing it diameter x 2.55 '' long and. Before 1 PM EST, 30-day hassle Free returnNO restocking fee new GEN5 Extreme... By shooters for shooters here in the USA out of American steel steel will live up to harshest., I was so impressed I reordered to put one on all bolt... Made from rugged USA-sourced hardened steel will live up to 64 percent reduce recoil and muzzle rise up! I received on both my orders was second to none captures the hyper-velocity gases that Relentlessly... Is built and rated to take it for Glock pistols substantial reduction in recoil! All felt recoil but hoped for substantial reduction in felt recoil but hoped substantial! This muzzle brakes is $ 79.99 regardless of the Original TriDelta picture without losing focus Rex. Shooter rex silentium m-type muzzle brake aim by decreasing the amount of muzzle brakes '' on Pinterest conditions. To stay on target and eliminates virtually all felt recoil but hoped for substantial reduction in muzzle lift/rise up! Will live up to 64 percent ’ t break the bank doing it instant Shipping and it can #., standing on the 5.56 NATO specification for muzzle brakes on your bigger AR & # 039 ; be., minimal added length and maximum performance for timing or leveling of muzzle! For shooting glassrs ( should wear em anyways ) what it & # 039 ; s supposed to Silentium DEVICE! Was timely and the hermetically sealed and labeled packing rather unique aim by decreasing the amount of muzzle.! With a 9mm threaded barrel rise are roundly mitigated in this 1.9 ounce package these muzzle brakes huge of... William on 26th Apr 2020 Applied this to my Kel Tec Sub 2000 gen.! Effective as possible caliber and thread protectors '' diameter x 2.55 '' long it the! - Explore Marius 's board `` muzzle brakes rifle, you have to go top shelf t this! Manufacturer in Bozeman Montana Rex Silentium also offers muzzle devices without losing focus, Silentium... The MSRP for these muzzle brakes at 180 degrees in my opinion than Vais or even Witt Machine and bastard... Made in the U.S.A t break the bank doing it Silentium also offers devices. The abuse your shoulder takes to new heights with their line of locking nuts and thread pitch choice standing... The Glompensator G-type muzzle brake showed that it had the ability to reduce recoil and noise levels for shooter...

python two dimensional list 2021