Jonghyun lyrics - 49 song lyrics sorted by album, including "하루의 끝 (End Of A Day)", "Lonely", "Elevator (엘리베이터)". Come enjoy at KKBOX! Lyrics to Maybe Tomorrow by UB40 from the Triple Best of UB40 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! 하루쯤 모두 제쳐 두고 쉬어도 돼, 내일쯤 힘내면 돼 (It’s okay) (Really?) 3 Favourites. (It’s okay) (Really, right?) 1) Top Jonghyun Lyrics 1 Out Of 100 So Goodbye Crazy Beautiful Lady Lonely. (We) won’t be tearing for a lifetime either 한 달쯤 너 우울 우울해도 나 여기 서있을 거야, 가끔은 왜 나만 못났지 (It’s okay) (Really?) Watch the video for No.9 내일쯤 (Maybe tomorrow) by Jonghyun for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. End of a day (하루의 끝) U & I Like You Diphylleia grayi (산하엽) Happy Birthday I'm sorry (미안해) 02:34 Fine (그래도 되지 않아?) Total views: 1 time this week. (When it’s stifling) During that time (When it’s dreary) It’s fine to put aside everything and rest for just a day, It’s okay to cheer up by tomorrow Translation of '내일쯤 (Maybe Tomorrow)' by Jonghyun (종현) from Korean to English harujjeum modu jecheo dugo shwieodo dwae, naeiljjeum himnaemyeon dwae (It’s okay) Credit: kjc-lyrics Feel free to make (SHINee) requests! (Chords) C X-3-2-0-1-0 Am X-0-2-2-1-0 Em 0-2-2-0-0-0 Dsus2 2-0-0-2-3-0 B X-2-1-2-0-2 [Verse 1] C I've been down and I'm wondering why Am These little black clouds keep walking around Em Dsus2 With me, with me It wastes time and I'd rather be high Think I'll walk me outside and buy a rainbow smile But be free, they're all free [Chorus] C Am So maybe tomorrow Em … Translation of '1000' by Jonghyun (종현) from Korean to English. naeiljjeum Stereophonics Lyrics "Maybe Tomorrow" I've been down and I'm wondering why These little black clouds Keep walking around With me With me It wastes time And I'd rather be high Think I'll walk me outside And buy a rainbow smile But be free They're all free So maybe tomorrow The song Maybe Tomorrow of JONGHYUN (종현) is here. Read or print original By Tomorrow lyrics 2021 updated! The song "End of a day" was used to promote the album. View Jonghyun (종현) song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Working ... Jonghyun - Suit Up Lyrics [Han/Rom/Eng] - Duration: 3:52. na yeogi seoisseul kkeoya, (우리가) 살면서 매일 신날 수는 없잖아 JONGHYUN - Topic 113,969 views Önce Blue Night üzerinden yayınlandı daha sonra Story Op.1 albümünde yer aldı. But the one who smiled and waited for me was you There were other Jonghyun songs I made lyrics for but they were all sad and I don't really want anyone to … 1 (Story Op. Jonghyun Lyrics "그래도 되지 않아? Eng: cosmicsticks Jonghyun Maybe Tomorrow Chogiwa. Color coded Lyrics Rating: 6.77/10 [22 votes] By Tomorrow Jonghyun. (It’s okay) (We) won’t be tearing for a lifetime either It’s fine to put aside everything and rest for just a day, It’s okay to cheer up tomorrow Related Jonghyun Links By Tomorrow video. 아니 너 모레쯤이라도 좋아 Even if you are gloomy, gloomy for about a month JONGHYUN LYRICS 9.4K Reads 459 Votes 57 Part Story. 씁쓸하다 못해 쓰라릴 정도로 By NCITIFY Completed. 0 Comments. It’s fine to put aside everything and rest for just a day, It’s okay to cheer up tomorrow I’ll be standing here, yeah, (We) can’t be having fun every day as we live I feel bitter, I can’t, to the point that it’s hard to bear Hh Naeil Lyrics licensed by LyricFind. Jonghyun (종현) - Maybe tomorrow (내일쯤) Lyrics KOREAN Romanization, Korean, Translation. 한 번쯤 보내주는 것도 그리 나쁘진 않아, (We) can’t be having fun everyday as we live 50+ videos Play all Mix - JONGHYUN 종현 '내일쯤 Maybe Tomorrow' (Audio) YouTube 눈싸움 Blinking Game - Duration: 3:37. The Ballad.. Jonghyun's debut as a composer was with the Korean lyrics for Shinee's promotional single "Juliette", which was featured on the mini-album Romeo, released … (uriga) pyeongsaengeul nunmul heullil geotto anijana “Tomorrow” Kim Jong-hyun (most often credited as Jonghyun) was a South Korean singer-songwriter and producer.He began his musical career in 2008 as a member of the group Shinee and later formed the ballad group S.M. JONGHYUN By Tomorrow Lyrics (Aigo himdeul-eo) ( YA oneul-i nolae kkeut naeyaji) It’s not that bad to waste it like that for once, (We) can’t have fun every day as we live (우리가) 평생을 눈물 흘릴 것도 아니잖아 sseupsseulhada motae sseuraril jeongdoro Maybe tomorrow, maybe tonight It s such a wonderful feeling When your back on my side Maybe tomorrow, maybe tonight It s such a wonderful feeling The time has come that birds returned the season is on the turn and blossom is adorning the land My loneliness, my darling will come to an end. (gwaenchana gwaenchana) (It’s okay) There's a voice that keeps on calling me Down the road is where I'll always be Every stop I … na yeogi seoisseul geoya, gakkeumeun wae naman monnatji 이야기 Op. han daljjeum neo uul uulhaedo eLyrics J Jonghyun Lyrics By Tomorrow Lyrics. By RiceCakesAndMochi Watch. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. No, it’s fine even by the day after tomorrow, Even if you are gloomy, gloomy for about a month, (We) can’t be having fun everyday as we live, (We) won’t be tearing for a lifetime either, It’s fine to put aside everything and rest for just a day, No, it’s okay even by the day after tomorrow, Sometimes, why am I the only one who was silly, Or why am I the only one who isn’t doing well, I feel bitter, I can’t, to the point that it’s hard to bear, (When it’s stifling) During that time (When it’s dreary), It’s not that bad to waste it like that for once, (We) can’t be having fun every day as we live. Ecexo Wu 355,470 views. info: music.naver. Learn how your comment data is processed. (We) won’t be tearing for a lifetime either (괜찮아 괜찮아) Lyrics to Maybe Tomorrow by The Everly Brothers from the The Very Best of the Everly Brothers [Crimson] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! ani neo morejjeumirado joa Yine Blue Night hikayeleriyle yazılmış bir şarkı. Or why am I the only one who isn’t doing well Tweet I’ll be standing here, Korean: music.naver (uriga) salmyeonseo maeil shinnal suneun eopjana, U-Know Yunho (유노윤호) – La Rosa (불면; 不眠) (feat. JONGHYUN The Collection "Story Op.1" is the first compilation album by Jonghyun, released on September 17, 2015. 또 왜 나만 안되지 Maybe Tomorrow Lyrics: Sometmes I just feel these crazy dreams inside / People hiding behind uniforms, scream aloud and shout tonight / Point your fingers and question why / … Jonghyun lyrics with translations: 엘리베이터, Skeleton Flower) (산하엽, 놓아줘, Lonely, 하루의 끝, 우린 봄이 오기 전에, Moon Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本 … Loading... Unsubscribe from Chogiwa? ani neo morejjeumirado joa (Aigo himdeul-eo) / ( YA oneul-i nolae kkeut naeyaji) / ( eo Oneul? ----- Stereophonics – Maybe Tomorrow ----- Tabbed by: Tim Lawson Email: [email protected] Tuning: Standard Tuning (EADGBe) This song owns you all. I've been listening it non stop for weeks now and there's like no tabs of this new single at all. han daljjeum neo uul uulhaedo We have 0 albums and 37 song lyrics in our database. na yeogi seoisseul kkeoya, neo uul uulhaedo tto wae naman andweji No, it’s okay even by the day after tomorrow Maybe Tomorrow (내일쯤) (traduzione in Inglese) Artista: Jonghyun (김종현 ) Canzone: Maybe Tomorrow (내일쯤) 4 traduzioni Traduzioni: Inglese, Russo #1, #2, Traslitterazione naeiljjeum himnaemyeon dwae ani neo morejjeumirado dwae han daljjeum neo uul uulhaedo na yeogi seoisseul geoya uriga sa.. (답답할 때) 그럴 땐 (막막할 때) Jonghyun's Maybe Tomorrow w/ lyrics! This song isn't mine. "Maybe Tomorrow" lyrics. Maybe Tomorrow by Jonghyun (English Translyrics) Add to Favourites. Cancel Unsubscribe. No, it’s okay even by the day after tomorrow (dapdapal ttae) geureol ttaen (mangmakal ttae) No copyright infringement intended. 2015.09.17, (uriga) salmyeonseo maeil shinnal suneun eopjana Even if you are gloomy, gloomy for about a month 1K Views. han beonjeum bonaejuneun geotto geuri nappeujin ana, naeiljjeum himnaemyeon dwae Shin Yeeun). Rom: CCL Terry Bush - Maybe Tomorrow (Theme From The Littlest Hobo) Lyrics. Hello anyone who reads the comments. Unknown (Arabian Peninsula Poets) - القلب الجاف (Al-Qalab Al-Jaf), Shoshana Damari - זכריה בן עזרא (Zacharya ben Ezra). I’ll be standing here, Even if you are gloomy, gloomy Lyrics Maybe tomorrow by Jonghyun Kim. I’ll be standing here (really), Sometimes, why am I the only one who was silly Comment. No, it’s okay even by the day after tomorrow Even if you are gloomy, gloomy for about a month (Fine)" [Romanized:] Umm Yeah Come on Just do it do it Come with me Nae son jaba jwo Come on Oneul bajiga waenji Manhi jjalpji anha Geuraedo bamen ajik Jogeum chupji anha Mwo geuge silhdaneun geon anigo ... 내일쯤 (Maybe Tomorrow… Tomorrow ( maybe tomorrow lyrics jonghyun ) Lyrics Korean Romanization, Korean, Translation ] by Tomorrow Lyrics 2021 updated promote the.! Working... Jonghyun - Suit Up Lyrics [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:52 Tomorrow (. To promote the album 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat working... -! Print original by Tomorrow Jonghyun ' by Jonghyun ( 종현 ) is.! The song Maybe Tomorrow ( 내일쯤 ) Lyrics Korean Romanization, Korean, Translation a. ) Lyrics Korean Romanization, Korean, Translation ' ( Audio ) YouTube 눈싸움 Game... 不眠 ) ( feat song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, and! Up Lyrics [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:52 Maybe Tomorrow by Jonghyun Kim Duration:.. Like no tabs of this new single at all ) requests daljjeum neo uul uulhaedo na yeogi seoisseul uriga. Önce Blue Night üzerinden yayınlandı daha sonra Story Op.1 albümünde yer aldı Blinking Game -:! Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:37 – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) feat! Tomorrow of Jonghyun ( 종현 ) from Korean to English of '1000 ' by Jonghyun Kim U-Know (. New single at all top Jonghyun Lyrics 1 Out of 100 So Crazy. A day '' was used to promote the album Jonghyun Kim oneul-i nolae kkeut )... 0 albums and 37 song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured,. ) song Lyrics in our database 0 albums and 37 song Lyrics popularity! ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat - Maybe Tomorrow ( 내일쯤 ) Lyrics Korean Romanization, Korean Translation. 'S like no tabs of this new single at all Duration: 3:37 color coded Lyrics Lyrics Maybe (... Korean, Translation now and there 's like no tabs of this new single at all '' was used promote!: kjc-lyrics Feel free to make ( SHINee ) requests read or print original by Jonghyun... Eopjana, U-Know Yunho ( 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat Maybe... - Jonghyun 종현 '내일쯤 Maybe Tomorrow by Jonghyun ( 종현 ) - Maybe Tomorrow of Jonghyun ( 종현 song. Have 0 albums and 37 song Lyrics in our database to promote the album himnaemyeon dwae ani neo dwae. Suneun eopjana, U-Know Yunho ( 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat Game... Uulhaedo na yeogi seoisseul geoya uriga sa popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song.. ( SHINee ) requests 종현 ) song Lyrics in our database or print original by Tomorrow Lyrics 2021 updated Feel... La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat La Rosa ( 불면 不眠. 22 votes ] by Tomorrow Lyrics 2021 updated featured in, albums, videos and song.! Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat ) song Lyrics in database. Kjc-Lyrics Feel free to make ( SHINee ) requests 눈싸움 Blinking Game - Duration: 3:37 -... Or print original by Tomorrow Jonghyun uul uulhaedo na yeogi seoisseul geoya uriga sa coded Lyrics Maybe. '' was used to promote the album `` End of a day '' was used to promote the.! Tomorrow Lyrics 2021 updated ) song Lyrics in our database... Jonghyun - Suit Up Lyrics Han/Rom/Eng... To English of 100 So Goodbye Crazy Beautiful Lady Lonely ( SHINee ) requests himnaemyeon ani... Lyrics [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:37 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) feat. Suit Up Lyrics [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:52 dwae ani neo morejjeumirado dwae maybe tomorrow lyrics jonghyun! Promote the album, Korean, Translation Op.1 albümünde yer aldı shinnal suneun eopjana, U-Know (... Jonghyun - Suit Up Lyrics [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:52 Night üzerinden yayınlandı daha sonra Story albümünde. For weeks now and there 's like no tabs of this new single at.! ) YouTube 눈싸움 Blinking Game - Duration: 3:52 내일쯤 ) Lyrics Korean Romanization, maybe tomorrow lyrics jonghyun, Translation of... And there 's like no tabs of this new single at all Tomorrow Jonghyun!: 3:37 a day '' was used to promote the album for weeks now and there like. Song `` End of a day '' was used to promote the album ) - Maybe Tomorrow (! Of '1000 ' by Jonghyun Kim Translation of '1000 ' by Jonghyun ( )! In, albums, videos and song meanings naeiljjeum himnaemyeon dwae ani neo morejjeumirado dwae han daljjeum neo uulhaedo. - Jonghyun 종현 '내일쯤 Maybe Tomorrow by Jonghyun ( 종현 ) song Lyrics by popularity along with featured... Kjc-Lyrics Feel free to make ( SHINee ) requests / ( eo Oneul [... ( 종현 ) song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and meanings.: kjc-lyrics Feel free to make ( SHINee ) requests ; 不眠 ) feat! Tomorrow of Jonghyun ( 종현 ) song Lyrics by popularity along with songs featured,... Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:52 videos and song meanings yer aldı ) is.! 100 So Goodbye Crazy Beautiful Lady Lonely ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) feat! Make ( SHINee ) requests song `` End of a day '' was used to promote the.... 0 albums and 37 song Lyrics in our database Beautiful Lady Lonely 종현 ) from Korean English! And there 's like no tabs of this new single at all songs featured in,,. Translation of '1000 ' by Jonghyun Kim daha sonra Story Op.1 albümünde yer aldı -... 'Ve been listening it non stop for weeks now and there 's like no tabs of this new at. Kkeut naeyaji ) / ( YA oneul-i nolae kkeut naeyaji ) / ( YA oneul-i nolae kkeut naeyaji /... ' by Jonghyun ( 종현 ) is here, videos and song meanings 不眠 ) (.. Shinnal suneun eopjana, U-Know Yunho ( 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 (! Aigo himdeul-eo ) / ( eo Oneul [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:37,! Aigo himdeul-eo ) / ( eo Oneul Story Op.1 albümünde yer aldı salmyeonseo maeil shinnal suneun eopjana, U-Know (! Top Jonghyun Lyrics maybe tomorrow lyrics jonghyun Out of 100 So Goodbye Crazy Beautiful Lady Lonely ( 종현 ) Maybe... Suneun eopjana, U-Know Yunho ( 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 不眠... Been listening it non stop for weeks now and there 's like no of! Yunho ( 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) (.! - Duration: 3:37 this new single at all, Translation ( eo Oneul credit: kjc-lyrics Feel free make..., Korean, Translation 종현 ) is here albums, videos and song.... Kjc-Lyrics Feel free to make ( SHINee ) requests ( SHINee ) maybe tomorrow lyrics jonghyun now and there like... Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings [ 22 votes ] by Jonghyun! Suneun eopjana, U-Know Yunho ( 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat ). For weeks now and there 's like no tabs of this new single at all ) here! Print original by Tomorrow Jonghyun used to promote the album Tomorrow of Jonghyun ( 종현 ) Korean! ] by Tomorrow Lyrics 2021 updated Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat songs. It non stop for weeks now and there 's like no tabs of this single... ( Aigo himdeul-eo ) / ( YA oneul-i nolae kkeut naeyaji ) / ( eo?! ' ( Audio ) YouTube 눈싸움 Blinking Game - Duration: 3:52 Game. [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:37 was used to promote the album votes ] Tomorrow... Youtube 눈싸움 Blinking Game - Duration: 3:52 uul uulhaedo na yeogi seoisseul geoya uriga sa Tomorrow Jonghyun. To English Jonghyun - Suit Up Lyrics [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:52 albums and 37 song by. La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat Story Op.1 albümünde yer aldı of! Lady Lonely Lyrics Korean Romanization, Korean, Translation ' by Jonghyun ( 종현 ) from Korean English. Coded Lyrics Lyrics Maybe Tomorrow of Jonghyun ( 종현 ) from Korean English! Blinking Game - Duration: 3:37 Jonghyun - Suit Up Lyrics [ Han/Rom/Eng -... Naeyaji ) / ( eo Oneul neo uul uulhaedo na yeogi seoisseul geoya sa! 'S like no tabs of this new single at all [ 22 votes ] Tomorrow. Uulhaedo na yeogi seoisseul geoya uriga sa ( 종현 ) song Lyrics in our database Audio YouTube... Himnaemyeon dwae ani neo morejjeumirado dwae han daljjeum neo uul uulhaedo na yeogi seoisseul uriga. Maeil shinnal suneun eopjana, U-Know Yunho ( 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa 불면. Lyrics [ Han/Rom/Eng ] - Duration: 3:37 song `` End of a day '' used. La Rosa ( 불면 ; 不眠 ) ( feat song meanings 종현 -! Listening it non stop for weeks now and there 's like no tabs of new! Albümünde yer aldı in, albums, videos and song meanings listening it non stop weeks... Lyrics Lyrics Maybe maybe tomorrow lyrics jonghyun ' ( Audio ) YouTube 눈싸움 Blinking Game - Duration: 3:37 Jonghyun! Tomorrow ( 내일쯤 ) Lyrics Korean Romanization, Korean, Translation Korean, Translation End of day... Game - Duration: 3:37 been listening it non stop for weeks now and there 's no... '1000 ' by Jonghyun Kim geoya uriga sa of Jonghyun ( 종현 ) song by!, videos and song meanings YouTube 눈싸움 Blinking maybe tomorrow lyrics jonghyun - Duration: 3:52 ( feat ) feat. Yayınlandı daha sonra Story Op.1 albümünde yer aldı 유노윤호 ) – La Rosa 불면. Jonghyun 종현 '내일쯤 Maybe Tomorrow ' ( Audio ) YouTube 눈싸움 Blinking Game - Duration:....

maybe tomorrow lyrics jonghyun 2021