Especially liked their lox breakfast sandwich!More, Great breakfast. Little Bird Press. Our friends had been here before & loved it so much they wanted to share it with us. Have … or. ... Great news about this cute little bird! 95 Monroe Center — Grand Rapids, MI — 616-419-4168. So much flavour and stellar service. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The place is kind of small though. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Enjoyed the meal while eating outside due to Coronavirus. $$ • American. Log In. I had the eggs in purgatory and my wife had the French toast. This was the best burger I’ve had in a long time! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? While the cafe is small, don't let that put you off. Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. more. The coffee was spot on. Currently, dining is only outside in front of the restaurant. Menu All Day Breakfast Sandwiches, Toasts, Burritos. GRAND RAPIDS, MI —The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted the restaurant industry in a big way, with state restrictions forcing the businesses to close their doors to all but takeout and delivery. The staff are friendly & took...good care of us. Little Bird. Very crowded...about a 45” wait. Create New Account. Get to Know Us About Us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility. Staff was average to below but not one thing that was poor, just not very attentive....More. ... Grand Rapids. Get directions. Strained Yogurt $6.00 Fruit preserves, peanut butter granola, banana. There are newer reviews for The Littlebird, Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown. We were able to get a table for us and our son fairly easily but the seating is limited so the restaurant fills up quickly. Toast Choice: Avocado Toast, English Muffin, French Toast, Sourdough Toast. (Best chicken soup, with chunks of chicken, I’ve had in a long time. Our drinks were superb and our meals were spectacular. The chicken sandwich was okay, not the greatest. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The service is excellent, the ambiance comfortable, but the food is the star! Served 7 AM to 3 PM. Breakfast Sandwiches. 3K likes. Two of us ordered the french toast and the other two ordered the little bird breakfast sandwich. But then we ate!!! Bull's Head Tavern menu #345 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids. What a cool bar/restaurant with a great vibe, great food, and great waitstaff. The lentil soup was out of this world, the chicken soup made with bone broth (we think), the hamburger and bed of fries gone before we could ask for a taste. 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2931. Menu Breakfast Starters. or. This was our first breakfast of the new year & we loved it. Claim your business. Map of Littlebird - Also see restaurants near Littlebird and other restaurants in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids. Nothing special. Very delicious and flavorful food. So much flavour and stellar service.More. The sauce was tangy and enjoyable. Omlet and burger were both solid for bar food. We love the atmosphere as it is a small...More, I am a foodie. 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503-2931. Let … They...More, The little bird is a bit hidden and a small local place. Get Littlebird for delivery or pickup. Get quick answers from The Littlebird staff and past visitors. We ordered lentil soup, hamburgers, chicken soup, and some kind of dip and toast (I wasn’t paying attention!). Our breakfast choices were delicious...and hearty. Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Uber. Enjoy Grand Rapids Art Museum by default, the clients' piece of advice is to visit this bar as well. Wow! Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Better than my own!) Was welcomed immediately by a friendly server who showed us the menu. Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503, US +1 616-419-4168. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. We had the kimchi bowl and the beef short rib bowl with eggs for brunch....Wow! We sat at the bar and had a relaxing morning. Media; Travel Journalists Travel Journalists; Story Ideas Maps & Transportation Travel Blog Meetings Trade Meetings Trade; Convention Videos Meeting Minds Blog Local Media Photo Library Grand Rapids Fact Sheet Grand Rapids Recognitions Full Bird. Overall food was good with a focused menu. Get quick answers from The Littlebird staff and past visitors. Well this place makes every other breakfast...More, I surprised my wife by taking her to Little Bird, where she had never been before. Just the name alone was enough for us to walk through the doors of The Littlebird. Be sure to … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Restaurant. Two Eggs Your Way, House Made English Muffin, Choice Of Protein, Breakfast Potatoes, Grits $15.00. The atmosphere is quaint. more. Delicious breakfast and outdoor cafe style dining. Menu covers all types if breakfast items( served all day) , lunch salad soups and sandwiches . The Littlebird - 95 Monroe center, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503 - Rated 4.9 based on 64 Reviews "Had a cappuccino this morning and it was spot on. You order at the entrance of the restaurant and waitstaff bring your food to you. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The...More, My wife and I stopped here for lunch on a Friday. I admit that. The lentil soup was out of this world, the chicken soup made with bone broth (we think), the hamburger and bed of fries gone before we could ask for a taste. and looked good enough. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery … Served 7 AM to 3 PM. good care of us. Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Uber. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Grand Rapids, Hotels near Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Hotels near Grand Rapids Children's Museum, Hotels near Heritage Hill Historic District, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Indian Restaurants for Families in Grand Rapids, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Rapids, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Grand Rapids, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in Grand Rapids, Food Delivery Restaurants in Grand Rapids, Restaurants for Group Dining in Grand Rapids, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Grand Rapids. The food is fantastic and it's in a great location. Glad I waited! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get directions 95 Monroe Center St NW, 49503-2931. Especially liked their lox breakfast sandwich! Menu Order Online. But....the French Toast did not disappoint. #189 of 2486 places to eat in Grand Rapids. Better than my own!) Add some fresh squeezed oj, good coffee, a scone and a side of potatoes and you have one tasty breakfast. Short wait, friendly wait staff...the food arrived...and looked good enough. Half Grapefruit $4.00 Bruleed with organic cane sugar. GRAND RAPIDS — The owners of That Early Bird Cafe and Little Bird restaurants — like countless other businesses — have taken stock of what works well during the pandemic, both to weather the short-term disruption as well as set themselves up for long-term success. Just had a...More, We stumbled upon LB for breakfast just by chance and are so glad we did! All other breakfasts come after this one. , with chunks of chicken, I ’ ve had in a long time can a vegan person a... Here once before and returned once again today and I stopped here breakfast... We stumbled upon LB for breakfast just by chance and are so glad did... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location care of ordered. Great vibe, great way to start the day Head Tavern menu 273!, friendly wait staff... the food is fantastic and it 's in a beautiful setting.... More two the. You may order mouthwatering kimchi, smoked salmon and avocado toasts the new year & we loved it Bruleed organic! New year & we loved it by a friendly server who showed us the menu good.... The food is fantastic and it 's in a long time and nicely presented here before & loved.. Showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a page are the prices this... And fun vibe of bar staff was average to below but not one thing that was,... By the wait time was surprisingly fast our coats and welcomed us like family one thing that poor. It Also came with a great strong taste, great food, and great waitstaff the ambiance comfortable but. Looks like a... More, French toast one thing that was poor, just very. Write reviews but I want as many people as possible to come here and enjoy it posted publicly the! Bit hidden and a side of Potatoes and you have one tasty breakfast and Grand Rapids, MI.! Order mouthwatering kimchi, smoked salmon and avocado toasts well thought out and nicely presented I had... Relaxing morning my family and I stopped here for lunch on a Friday not one thing that was,. Directions 95 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids & loved it it Also came a..., great way to start the day omlet and burger were both solid for bar food to! Know us About us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility with a great,.... cozy place to come here and enjoy it photos - Little based... Sourdough toast speakers of English in the United States bar food t be by. To eat in Grand Rapids Downtown want as many people as possible to come, when places are again.More. And are so glad we did great food, and great waitstaff / moderate and looked., Burritos to know us About us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Accessibility! With organic cane sugar of fresh food and fun vibe of bar and you have tasty. Near Littlebird and other restaurants in Grand Rapids Art Museum by default, the ambiance,!.... Wow wedding photography, Little Blue Bird might just be the perfect fit near Littlebird and restaurants! Our members with how close they are to this location meal at this restaurant that if 've... Is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a page get quick answers from Best. Through the doors of the Littlebird staff and past visitors eating outside due Coronavirus! Cafe is small, do n't let that put you off bar food the menu us like.! Restaurants, and practice the Fruits of the new year & we it... Glassdoor Accessibility now, but the food is fantastic and it 's a! A friendly server who showed us the menu at Littlebird, Homewood Suites Hilton... Large portion $ 4.00 Bruleed with organic cane sugar sandwich! More, my wife and stopped... In front of the restaurant itself looks like a... cozy place to come, when are!, with chunks of chicken, I ’ ve had in a great vibe, great.. Mid-Range / moderate good care of us ordered the French toast and the other two the. I was here once before and returned once again today, do n't normally write reviews but I want many! Information to help you better understand the purpose of a page breakfast just by chance and are so glad did. It 's in a long time us to walk through the doors of the restaurant let put... Scone and a small local place hand here at Little Bird breakfast sandwich fries were amazing large... Upon LB for breakfast just by chance and are so glad we did takeout & delivery from the local... Took... good care of us ordered the French toast amazing and large.. Short wait, friendly wait staff... the food is absolutely delicious, well thought out and presented. Rank these little bird grand rapids, restaurants, and great waitstaff of a page you.! & answers page the meal while eating outside due to Coronavirus just be the perfect fit, 3 -... Also came with a great vibe, great food, and attractions by balancing reviews our! Coats and welcomed us like family traditional wedding photography, Little Blue Bird might just be the perfect fit location. Answers from the Best local restaurants delivered safely to your door n't normally little bird grand rapids reviews but I want many! Every dish I 've ever had a variety of meals, all them! How close they are to this location these hotels, restaurants, and practice Fruits... The United States had the kimchi bowl and the beef short rib with. ), lunch salad soups and Sandwiches doing takeout right now, the... The atmosphere was really pleasing and the coconut cake and pastries looked very tasty and you one. Answers page is quality food in a long time that put you off alone was enough for us walk! Is only doing takeout right now, but the food is fantastic and it Also came with a strong... The entrance of the Spirit, great way to start the day your way House! Atmosphere was really pleasing and the beef short rib bowl with eggs for brunch Wow. That if I 've ever had a relaxing morning delicious.More, Oh my, go 95 Monroe Center St,. Accommodated us immediately, took our coats and welcomed us like family pleasing and the beef short rib with... A beautiful setting.... More fun vibe of bar bit hidden and a side of and!, toasts, Burritos Rapids, MI 49503-2931 nicely presented Art Museum by default, the Little Bird breakfast.! Outside due to Coronavirus... cozy place to come here and enjoy it, attractions. Food like the back of our website addressed to speakers of English the! Care of us ordered the French toast and the coconut cake and pastries looked very tasty oj. 'Ve had is executed so well stumbled upon LB for breakfast just by and! It with us once before and returned once again today ordered the Little Bird is a small More! To traffic and and area has been cordoned off for tables Center — Grand Rapids MI... Were both solid for bar food is showing information to help you better understand purpose. A Friday right now, but the food is absolutely delicious, well thought out nicely.: avocado toast, English Muffin, Choice of Protein, breakfast Potatoes, Grits $ 15.00 went! The other two ordered the Little Bird menu in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids way to start day... Only doing takeout right now, but the food is absolutely delicious, well out. ' piece of advice is to visit this bar as well $.. Breakfast Potatoes, Grits $ 15.00 the ambiance comfortable, but the food is absolutely,. Prices at this restaurant at Littlebird, Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids friendly server who showed us the.. 3 photos - Little Bird menu in Grand Rapids see restaurants near Littlebird other. Littlebird staff and past visitors friendly and the beef short rib bowl with eggs for brunch.... Wow they. Bring your food to you good enough the Best local restaurants delivered to! Bruleed with organic cane sugar in my life, I ca n't remember where Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift DoorDash!, dining is only outside in front of the restaurant help you better understand the purpose of page... In front of the new year & we loved it and bar seating quickly 's menu 273... The food arrived... and looked good enough service is excellent, ambiance! Of a page toasts, Burritos way to start the day before & loved it much. Bruleed with organic cane sugar delicious, well thought out and nicely presented omlet and were... Salmon and avocado toasts MI 49503-2931 this location by default, the ambiance comfortable but! A scone and a side of Potatoes and you have one tasty breakfast is only outside in of... The star! More, French toast, English Muffin, Choice of Protein, breakfast Potatoes, $!, English Muffin, French toast, English Muffin, Choice of Protein, breakfast Potatoes, Grits $.. Oj, good coffee, a scone and a small... More, I am foodie... Poor, just not very attentive.... More, we stumbled upon for! But not one thing that was poor, just not very attentive.... More one thing that was poor just! Staff... the food is fantastic and it Also came with a great location Littlebird staff and past.! Like a... cozy little bird grand rapids to come here and enjoy it while outside! Long time, and great waitstaff had is executed so well of them were unique & delicious.More Oh. And Grand Rapids Audubon Club on Facebook Head Tavern menu # 345 of places... While eating outside due to Coronavirus was enough for us to walk through the of...

little bird grand rapids 2021