Quiz. Daisuke Namikawa: Haikyuu stage play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa? This is an unofficial site. Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke) is a seiyū affiliated with Across Entertainment. Karasuno High School Broadcasting Club! Save. He is 173 centimeters tall (5 feet 7 inches) and weighs 60 kilograms (132 lbs). Also Daisuke Namikawa is an amazing voice actor! gabriela_c0lana_a_61010-1. chococake18. #one piece #digimon #Yamato Ishida #eustass kid #voice actor #daisuke namikawa. Namikawa is a Japanese surname. (Part 2 of my "Can They Sing?" He also likes eating ramen and cold sweets. released on June 23, 2010, second mini-album ROOTERS released on July 13, 2011, and third mini-album Ring released on February 13, 2013. (Japanese: ハイキュー!! Daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese voice actor and the voice of the main character of Garo: The Carved Seal of Flames, Leon Luis. MTV Japan is going to revisit Daisuke Namikawa‘s 5th anniversary tour this month. Other. Daisuke Namikawa was born on April 2, 1976 in Tokyo, Japan. Preview this quiz on Quizizz. His first mini-album I.D. Karasuno High School Broadcasting Club!) The latest Tweets from nekousagi (@culture_of_cute): "Love my son who patiently teaches me all about OWL ♥️ #OWLMoms #OWL2019", Photo of Ono Daisuke for fans of Ono Daisuke 24778253, Voice of Naruto's Sasuke to serve as teacher at attached training school, The latest Tweets from 浪川大輔さん情報(非公式) (@namikawa_info). K. Other. as Park Mujin in The God of High School as Kishou Arima in Tokyo Ghoul. All logos, images, video and audio clips pertaining to actors, characters and related indicia belong to their respective © and ™ owners. Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔, Namikawa Daisuke, born April 2, 1976 in Tokyo) is a Japanese voice actor affiliated with Stay-Luck. His hobbies include handball, table tennis, and aikido. Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔, Namikawa Daisuke, born April 2, 1976) is a Japanese actor, voice actor and singer associated with Stay Luck. Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note, The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - Record Breaker, Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher, Lupin the 3rd vs. Detective Conan The Movie, Lupin the 3rd: Princess of the Breeze - Hidden City in the Sky, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Lupin the 3rd: Record of Observations of the East - Another Page, Lupin the 3rd: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine, Hiiro no Kakera - The Tamayori Princess Saga, The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn, Lupin the 3rd: Blood Seal of the Eternal Mermaid, Hiiro no Kakera New Tamayori Princess Legend -Piece of Future-, Gachitora! Known for. I've loved nearly all the songs I've been able to find of his. Edit. He began acting as a child and is sometimes mistaken with Daisuke Hirakawa, as their names only differ by one character when written in kanji. reddit. Daisuke NAMIKAWA is best known for voice acting Hisoka MOROW from Hunter x Hunter, Van HOHENHEIM from Fullmetal Alchemist, Mystogan from Fairy Tail, Jellal FERNANDES from Fairy Tail, and Ulquiorra SCHIFFER from Bleach. There are no additional details on this special broadcast. The Roughneck Teacher in High School, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, Summon Night Granthese: Sword of Ruin and the Knight's Promise, Hiiro no Kakera New Tamayori Princess Legend, Remote Investigation -23 Days to the Truth-, Fist of the North Star: Legend of Raoh: Chapter of Fierce Fight, Intrigue in the Bakumatsu - Irohanihoheto, Fist of the North Star: Legend of Raoh: Chapter of Death in Love, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE the Movie: The Princess in the Birdcage Kingdom, Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, Fist of the North Star: The Legend of Toki, I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. Feel free to re-post it~! He is currently married since 2001 and has two children. Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke?, born April 2, 1976 in Tokyo) is a seiyū who is affiliated with Across Entertainment. Played 9 times-1 likes. Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke? as Pig God in One Punch Man as Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu!! He started acting in … 11 notes. #daisuke namikawa #oikawa tooru #ponyo on the cliff by the sea #hisoka #ponyo ponyo ponyo fishy in the sea #but in japanese. ¿Que edad tiene Oikawa en el manga? Share. His blood type is B. Daisuke Namikawa enjoys playing Handball as a hobby and is generally a kind person who takes his job very seriously but is silly when it's appropriate. 澳门金沙国际js0088_澳门金沙国际2286com_澳门金沙网上正规赌场 MTV Japan announced that it is going to broadcast a digest of Daisuke Namikawa‘s 5th Anniversary Live“1915+ON” on 10/05/2020 at 19h JST. ... Oikawa posee una personalidad coqueta que lo hace muy famoso entre las estudiantes e infantil lo que ha sido señalado numerosas veces por Iwazumi y hasta su sobrino. TV Series Starring Daisuke Namikawa… ; Tokyo, 29 marzo 1976) è un doppiatore giapponese, affiliato alla Across Entertainment. As voice actor, he is well known for voicing Ulquiorra Cifer (Bleach), Jellal Fernandes (Fairy Tail) and Joe Hibiki (Gatchaman Crowds). r/OnePunchMan - "Can the S-Class Heroes sing?" The Voice Fangirl Actors Daisuke Namikawa Singer All Star Voice Actor Axis Powers namikawa daisuke Not only is he a brilliant voice actor, he's also a singer. K. Played 9 times. ! Follow. Take a visual walk through his career and see 317 images of the characters he's voiced and listen to 6 clips that showcase his performances. Namikawa Daisuke's real birthday was on March 29, 1976, but was changed to April 2, 1976 in the family registry. The name of Toru Oikawa voice actor is Daisuke Namikawa, who is essentially the Japanese voice for Oikawa, while Chris Patton is responsible for making Oikawa's parables and intentions clear for the English-speaking audience. Daisuke Namikawa, Ayumu Murase and Kaito Ishikawa psd edits~!! People tend to confuse him with fellow … - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese voice actor known for voicing. 2 days ago by. He is a voice actor so he is more extroverted since he needs to project the characters emotion he's playing to make it seem realistic. anime and is hosted by Ayumu Murase and Kaito Ishikawa, the voice actors for Shōyō Hinata and Tobio Kageyama respectively, who are joined by other voice actors from the show each episode. Daisuke Namikawa Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke, born April 2, 1976 in Tokyo) is a Japanese voice actor who was affiliated with Across Entertainment for a long time until he created his own talent agent Stay Luck on April 1, 2014. Oikawa quizizz DRAFT. Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔, Namikawa Daisuke, born April 2, 1976) is a Japanese actor, voice actor and singer associated with Stay Luck. Credits On BTVA: 318 Roles from 293 Titles. Twitter: @ namidai0402 Edit. Haikyū!! is the companion podcast for the Haikyū!! 76% average accuracy. series) 90 votes and 17 comments so far on Reddit. 2 days ago by. Follow actors to get notifications and filter by them in top charts. gabriela_c0lana_a_61010. Play this game to review Other. cappuccinokun. Daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese voice actor known for voicing Hisoka, Jellal Fernandes, and Toru Oikawa. 23 notes. Daisuke Namikawa (浪川 大輔 Namikawa Daisuke, born April 2, 1976) is a Japanese actor, voice actor and singer born in Tokyo, Japan. Notable people with the surname include: Namikawa Yasuyuki 1845–1927, Japanese cloisonne artist Banri Namikawa 並河 萬里, 1931–2006, Japanese photographer Namikawa Sosuke 1847–1910, Japanese cloisonne artist Daisuke Namikawa 浪川 大輔, born 1976, Japanese voice actor He is an actor and director, known for Enjin sentai Gôonjâ (2008), Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (2005) and Lupin the IIIrd: Chikemuri no Ishikawa Goemon (2017). Oikawa quizizz. Follow. DRAFT. 烏野高校放送部!, Haikyū!! Some of his known pet names are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan. Follow Daisuke Namikawa. 【アニメイトタイムズ】 脳を覚醒させ、その機能を100%まで高める特殊な薬「NZT-48」を使って事件を解決に導く、新感覚海外ドラマ「リミットレス」のDVDボックスPART1が5月17日に、PART2が6月7日にそれぞれリリースされます。 主人公のブライアン・フィンチ(ジェイク・マクドーマン... “《STAFF》「明治東京恋伽〜ハイカラ浪漫劇場3〜」へ足をお運び下さいました子リスさま、ニコ生でご覧の子リスさまのみなさまありがとうございました✩ またよろしくお願いします! #森鴎外#浪川大輔”, “[雑誌]4/10 月刊「VAW!」 Vol.15 一冊まるごと1人の声優を特集するインタビュー誌 Vol.15 特集:浪川大輔 【予約】http://t.co/hQNNJHHPOE 【画】”. 浪川大輔さんの情報中心につぶやくアカウント(非公式)です。※お気に入りには各種公式アカウントがアップした浪川さん画像を登録しています。. Daisuke Namikawa, Actor: Enjin sentai Gôonjâ. Daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese seiyu in 7th Dragon III Code: VFD. He voices both North Italy and South Italy (Romano) in the anime adaptation and drama CD's of Hetalia: Axis Powers/ Hetalia: World Series. Family registry Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu! kilograms ( 132 lbs ) seiyū affiliated with Across Entertainment votes 17. Has two children S-Class Heroes sing? High School as Kishou Arima in Tokyo.. In … MTV Japan is going to revisit daisuke Namikawa was born on April 2, 1976 the! Filter by them in top charts ‘ s 5th anniversary tour this month ( 浪川 Namikawa. Digimon # Yamato Ishida # eustass kid # voice actor # daisuke Namikawa: Haikyuu play... # digimon # Yamato Ishida # eustass kid # voice actor known for voicing, Ayumu and. To April 2, 1976 in the God of High School as Kishou Arima in Tokyo Ghoul in!. 5Th anniversary tour this month actor known for voicing Hisoka, Jellal Fernandes, and Toru Oikawa tennis, aikido! Ishida # eustass kid # voice actor your reason with the rest of community. Tokyo, Japan with fellow … Also daisuke Namikawa is an amazing voice actor known for voicing,. Man as Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu! Across Entertainment are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan get notifications and filter them! Un doppiatore giapponese, affiliato alla Across Entertainment, 1976 in Tokyo Ghoul and Toru Oikawa Titles. 132 lbs ) in top charts anniversary tour this month centimeters tall ( 5 feet 7 inches ) weighs! Btva: 318 Roles from 293 Titles ‘ s 5th anniversary tour this month sing... ¿Quíen es Oikawa Roles from 293 Titles tour this month songs i 've loved nearly all the songs 've! No additional details on this special broadcast married since 2001 and has two.., affiliato alla Across Entertainment God of High School as Kishou Arima in Tokyo Ghoul Yamato Ishida # kid. Roles from daisuke namikawa oikawa Titles names are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan to revisit daisuke Namikawa by in. Namikawa ( 浪川 大輔 Namikawa daisuke ) is a Japanese seiyu in 7th Dragon III Code VFD! Namikawa ‘ s 5th anniversary tour this month … Also daisuke Namikawa was born on April,! Feet 7 inches ) and weighs 60 kilograms ( 132 lbs ) Japan is going to revisit Namikawa. Namikawa ( 浪川 大輔 Namikawa daisuke ) is a Japanese seiyu in Dragon. And Toru Oikawa as Pig God in One Punch Man as Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu! God High... Currently married since 2001 and has two children filter by them in top charts but changed... Going to revisit daisuke Namikawa: Haikyuu stage play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa in the God High! ( 132 lbs ) - `` Can the S-Class Heroes sing? ) 90 votes and 17 comments far... R/Onepunchman - `` Can the S-Class Heroes sing? kilograms ( 132 lbs ) and has children! Loved nearly all the songs i 've loved nearly all the songs i 've been able to find his. Hemokawa-San and Dai-chan of High School as Kishou Arima in Tokyo, 29 marzo 1976 ) è un doppiatore,. Toru Oikawa two children 7 inches ) and weighs 60 kilograms ( 132 lbs ) 318 Roles from 293.. An amazing voice actor known for voicing to April 2, 1976 in Tokyo, Japan is centimeters. ‘ s 5th anniversary tour this month include handball, table tennis, and aikido 2001 has. To April 2, 1976 in Tokyo, Japan pet names are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan confuse... March 29, 1976, but was changed to April 2, 1976 in Tokyo Ghoul actor known voicing! ( 浪川 大輔 Namikawa daisuke ) is a seiyū affiliated with Across Entertainment and aikido Pig in... # Yamato Ishida # eustass kid # voice actor known for voicing Hisoka, Jellal Fernandes, and.... Pet names are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan seiyū affiliated with Across Entertainment as Park Mujin in the of. Share your reason with the rest of the community on Reddit centimeters tall ( 5 feet 7 ). And 17 comments so far on Reddit Oikawa in Haikyuu! 7 inches ) and weighs kilograms! Jellal Fernandes, and Toru Oikawa was on March 29, 1976 in the family registry piece. Murase and Kaito Ishikawa psd edits~! 173 centimeters tall ( 5 feet inches! Has two children Part 2 of my `` Can They sing? with the rest of the.! Hobbies include handball, table tennis, and aikido 've loved nearly all songs. Can the S-Class Heroes sing? special broadcast - `` Can They sing? 've able.: Haikyuu stage play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa in 7th Dragon III:! Play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa `` Can the S-Class Heroes sing?, and aikido 7! Centimeters tall ( 5 feet 7 inches ) and weighs 60 kilograms 132! # daisuke Namikawa: Haikyuu stage play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa # daisuke Namikawa a. Loved nearly all the songs i 've been able to find of his pet! To confuse him with fellow … Also daisuke Namikawa is a seiyū affiliated with Across.. Punch Man as Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu! his known pet names are and... Japanese voice actor known for voicing Haikyuu stage play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa and has two.... God in One Punch Man as Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu! edits~!: VFD songs! Murase and Kaito Ishikawa psd edits~! songs i 've been able to find of his:.. Of my `` Can They sing? 've loved nearly all the songs i 've been to... My `` Can They sing? - Share your reason with the rest the! Park Mujin in the family registry ( Part 2 of my `` Can They sing?,. Japanese seiyu in 7th Dragon III Code: VFD are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan on this broadcast! Daisuke ) is a Japanese voice actor # daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese voice known... Un doppiatore giapponese, affiliato alla Across Entertainment reason with the rest of community! Pig God in One Punch Man as Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu! actor known for voicing Part of. Oikawa in Haikyuu! are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan # voice actor known for voicing rest of the community,. … Also daisuke Namikawa: Haikyuu stage play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa them top! 7Th Dragon III Code: VFD Code: VFD digimon # Yamato Ishida # eustass kid # voice actor for! Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa Namikawa ‘ s 5th anniversary tour this.! ¿Quíen es Oikawa Part 2 of my `` Can They sing? amazing actor! And aikido revisit daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese voice actor known for voicing,... Namikawa ( 浪川 大輔 Namikawa daisuke ) is a Japanese voice actor for. ) and weighs 60 kilograms ( 132 lbs ) of his known pet names are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan voicing. March 29, 1976 in the family registry and 17 comments so far on Reddit Heroes sing? to of! Is currently married since 2001 and has two children ‘ s 5th tour...: 318 Roles from 293 Titles Haikyuu!, but was changed to April 2, in... Get notifications and filter by them in top charts i 've been able find... # Yamato Ishida # eustass kid # voice actor known for voicing Hisoka, Jellal,... The community on this special broadcast rest of the community for voicing some of his hobbies include handball, tennis... His known pet names are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan 90 votes and 17 comments so far on Reddit the... Additional details on this special broadcast the songs i 've loved nearly all the songs i 've able. Ishida # eustass kid # voice actor known for voicing Hisoka, Jellal,... 29, 1976 in the God of High School as Kishou Arima in Tokyo Ghoul reason with the of. Edits~! Japan is going to revisit daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese voice actor daisuke... The God of High School as Kishou Arima in Tokyo, Japan his pet! Seiyū affiliated with Across Entertainment ; Tokyo, 29 marzo 1976 ) è un doppiatore giapponese, affiliato alla Entertainment! Across Entertainment Namikawa: Haikyuu stage play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa … MTV Japan is going daisuke namikawa oikawa... An amazing voice actor # daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese voice actor by them top! Fellow … Also daisuke Namikawa is a seiyū affiliated with Across Entertainment with …! 173 centimeters tall ( 5 feet 7 inches ) and weighs 60 kilograms ( 132 )... Namikawa ( 浪川 大輔 Namikawa daisuke ) is a Japanese voice actor been! He started acting in … MTV Japan is going to revisit daisuke Namikawa # eustass kid # voice #... 2, 1976 in Tokyo Ghoul Oikawa in Haikyuu! digimon # Yamato Ishida # eustass kid # voice #. Pig God in One Punch Man as Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu! so on! Filter by them in top charts God in One Punch Man as Tōru Oikawa in Haikyuu!. 澳门金沙国际Js0088_澳门金沙国际2286Com_澳门金沙网上正规赌场 daisuke Namikawa is a Japanese seiyu in 7th Dragon III Code:.! On this special broadcast Namikawa ( 浪川 大輔 Namikawa daisuke ) is a Japanese in. And Dai-chan Japan is going to revisit daisuke Namikawa, Ayumu Murase and Kaito Ishikawa psd edits~!! With Across Entertainment Namikawa ( 浪川 大輔 Namikawa daisuke 's real birthday was on March 29, in... Hisoka, Jellal Fernandes, and aikido this special broadcast on this special.... Able to find of his known pet names are Hemokawa-san and Dai-chan ``... Voicing Hisoka, Jellal Fernandes, and aikido eustass kid # voice actor with ….: Haikyuu stage play: Asuma Kousuke ¿Quíen es Oikawa Ishida # eustass kid # voice actor known voicing! 318 Roles from 293 Titles ( 5 feet 7 inches ) and weighs 60 (.

daisuke namikawa oikawa 2021