Description. It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Purchase the Metallic Paint, 8oz. Purchase the Satin Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. Reviews - page 2, For use on canvas, fabric, paper, cardstock, wood, metal, ceramic, plaster, polymer clay, Styrofoam® and more, loc_en_US, sid_M10428399, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. This versatile acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects, home decorating and decorative painting. This paint is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. $4.25. The colors are beautiful, but the consistency is so thin that they dissipate into other paints. Designed to brush out smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and dries quickly to a soft matte finish. at Michaels. A paint that delivers great quality at an affordable price! Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Free shipping for many products! FolkArt 8 and 16 oz. This metallic paint adheres to most craft surfaces making it a must-have in your art supplies. 1 Bottle White 4.8 out of 5 stars 54. More Buying Choices $17.70 (85 used & new offers) Amazon's Choice for acrylic paint set. I've used apple barrel, folk art, and phoenix which are about the same price range, but craft smart is almost just colored water while others in the same price range are a better choice. Get free shipping on qualified 8 Ounce Acrylic Paint or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department. Exceptional brushability. Supply Craft has r Valid Online. From United States. Purchase the Metallic Paint, 8oz. $17.79 $ 17. Valid Online. $7.49 Save 20% with code 20MADEBYYOU 13 Colors. A paint that delivers great quality at an affordable price! Apple Barrel 8 fl oz White Acrylic Craft Paint brings creative ideas to colorful life and provides consistent quality on any paintable surface. Designed to brush out smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and dries quickly to a soft matte finish. Purchase the Satin Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. Online Only. Craft Smart. Acrylic Paint, 8 oz in Bright Red by Craft Smart. (24) Leave a Review. I bought YELLOW paint and it was a very dull yellow just what I wanted l BUT I put the paint in my window and it turned it neon green! Brand New. This versatile acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects, home decorating and decorative painting. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. $6.12 $0.51 ea. View Full Return Policy ›. This paint is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. Buy It Now +C $29.03 shipping. Superior coverage. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. A paint that delivers great quality at an affordable price! You can use it to color block terra cotta pots or add updated color to attic finds. Craft Smart Acrylic Paint Set Value Pack, 16 Colors – All-Purpose Paint Kit for Beginners and Professionals. Make sure to shake well before using. It ruined 6 projects I did because you dont notice it cracking untill it fully dries. Details: Available in multiple colors 8 fl. It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. Purchase the Satin Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. by Craft Smart. $12.94. Craft Smart Acrylic Paint 2 fl oz Mustard Yellow New All Purpose Water-Based . Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 22. The paint is very grainy and lumpy, not at all satin smooth. You can mix it with other such paints to create customized shades and tints for your palette. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. The paint is now neon green now sure how but it is and it's a very pretty green but I wanted yellow thank fully I used it before it turned green ig. © 2019 Michaels Stores. Only takes a few coats to get the coverage you want. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. I wish they were thicker and could be used. Store Finder ... Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch 8 oz. $5.84. at Michaels. Is This Your Brand? Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I needed 3 coats. Satin Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. 12 pack: acrylic paint by craft smart®, 2oz. Multi-Surface Premium Satin Acrylic Paint By Craft Smart®, 8 oz in Cocoa Bean | Michaels® Michaels Stores $ 3.99. It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. Purchase the Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. You’d have to do ten coats to get the color shown versus other paints only require one or two coats. or Best Offer. All-purpose acrylic paint for use in general craft projects Craft Smart Acrylic Paint 2 Fl.oz. It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. by Craft Smart® at Michaels. Multi-Surface Premium Neon Acrylic Paint By Craft Smart®, 2 oz | Michaels® Michaels Stores $ 1.79. milo Acrylic Paint Set of 8 Colors | 8 oz Bottles | Student Fluid Acrylics Painting Set | Made in the USA It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. Get crafty and create colorful works of art with a Handy Art 8-Bottle Acrylic Paint Set, 8 oz. Shake well and apply with a synthetic or sponge brush. It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. I wish there were a wider selection of acrylic paints, or that they would get colors they had earlier in the summer. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Not Available to Ship. Free Store Pickup. If you are pour painting, skip this paint. $9.99. Reviews - page 2, For use on canvas, fabric, paper, cardstock, poster board, wood, metal, ceramic bisque, terra cotta, resin, plaster, polymer clay, Styrofoam® and more, loc_en_US, sid_M10411722, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. A paint that delivers great quality at an affordable price! Free shipping . It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. https://www.michaels.com/acrylic-paint-craft-smart-8oz/M10411722.html. $4.22. Puddles when squeezed out, doesn’t hold any shape so you know it’s watered down, IT DEPENDS ON SOME COLORS AND ALSO HAVE TO APPLY SEVERALS COATS BUT STIL GOOD PRODUCT. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. A good acrylic paint, but unclear from the labeling that it is flat black, not satin. Quickview. CJ. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. This paint is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. Craft Smart. Craft Smart Acrylic Paint Set Value Pack, 16 Colors – All-Purpose Paint Kit for Beginners and Professi… https://www.michaels.com/satin-acrylic-paint-by-craft-smart-8oz/M10428399.html, After shaking the paint dispensed like cottage cheese. Details: Available in multiple colors 8 fl. Never fully mixed into my other colors and ruined my project, I’ve never had an issue with this brand of paint, however even after shaking and transferring containers to mix the paint it is still very clumpy and the coverage is thinner than normal, Some paints were fine, others obvious old. Basically watered down acrylic paint that has no coverage. Apple Barrel 8 fl oz Black Acrylic Craft Paint is a pigment-rich acrylic paint base that smooths and glides on easily for less friction during every brushstroke. Designed to brush out smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and dries quickly to a soft matte finish. This metallic paint adheres to most craft surfaces making it a must-have in your art supplies. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. bottles feature the most popular colors in a larger sizes. Details: Available in multiple colors 8 fl. Ultra Cover Semi-Gloss White General Purpose Paint Model# 1993730 $ 4 98 $ 4 98. Take a few coats but my canvas always comes out amazing when I use this acrylic paint. This metallic paint adheres to most craft surfaces making it a must-have in your art supplies. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. This paint is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. You can mix it with other such paints to create customized shades and tints for your palette. The white and black are okay for base coats and swipes, but for mixing or layering, these paints act strange and bleed and blend into the other colors. Get the best deals on Craft Paint Acrylic Paints and find everything you'll need to make your crafting ideas come to life with eBay.com. Perfect for home decor projects, this paint can be used on a variety of surfaces, such as wood, glass and ceramic. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. Color didnt matter. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral. Designed to brush on smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and dries quickly to a satin finish. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. This metallic paint adheres to most craft surfaces making it a must-have in your art supplies. View Full Return Policy ›. A paint that delivers great quality at an affordable price! Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Designed to brush out smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and dries quickly to a soft matte finish. 79 ($1.11/Item) $29.99 $29.99. Easy clean up. CJ. Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Matte Satin Gloss 2 or 8 oz -Choose 150+ Colors . 1 Bottle 50 + Colors (Golden Brown) 4.6 out of 5 stars 21. Craft Smart Holiday Green Acrylic Paint 2oz Brand New Sealed Bottle! It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. C $7.63. at Michaels. Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Matte Satin Gloss 2 oz 8 oz - Build Your Color Set. Purchase the Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. A nice alternative to buying really expensive paints for when trying out new techniques or just wanting to dabble in different forms of crafts. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. A paint that delivers great quality at an affordable price! metallic acrylic paint pot set by craft smart® $2.99 Save 20% with code 20MADEBYYOU Quickview. Apple Barrel 20403E Acrylic Craft Paint, Matte Finish, White, 8 fl oz. Free shipping . 1,618 craft smart acrylic paint msds products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which acrylic paints accounts for 1%, marker pens accounts for 1%, and mixing equipment accounts for 1%. Designed to brush out smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and dries quickly to a soft matte finish. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Craft Smart Acrylic Paint Set Value Pack, 16 Colors – All-Purpose Paint Kit for Beginners and Professionals 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,428. at Michaels. Fresh-bright-crisp, just like its name, Apple Barrel craft paints are crafters' choice for projects large and small. Designed to brush on smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and dries quickly to a satin finish. This versatile acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects, home decorating and decorative painting. at Michaels. Quickview. It is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. 3 Pack of Multi-Surface Premium Satin Acrylic Paint By Craft Smart®, 2 oz in Rosemarie | Michaels® Michaels Stores $ 2.97. Bright, Steady pigmentation, easy to use and cost efficient. Was: Previous Price C $10.90 30% off. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. The others were all fine. It doesnt cover. by Craft Smart® at Michaels. EXCLUSIONS: Great Buy items; clearance; doorbusters; MichaelsPro Packs; custom framing; beverages & candy; books & magazines; gift cards; LEGO; sewing machines; craft technology & accessories; Cricut, Silhouette; Christmas trees. Use on all porous surfaces. Designed to brush out smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and dries quickly to a soft matte finish. Compare. Online Only. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Purchase the Metallic Paint, 8oz. More Options Available. 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,628. Brand New. Exclusions subject to change. The bottle I got seems to be over filled with water instead of paint, when It dries it cracks...A LOT. Its formula is blended to provide premium quality, which in return makes it a clear choice for crafters and artists alike. Trash paint with zero quality. Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. Hello, Sign in. This versatile acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects, home decorating and decorative painting. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders Account Returns & Orders © 2019 Michaels Stores. This metallic paint adheres to most craft surfaces making it a must-have in your art supplies. $6.50. I haven't tried them for anything else. Exclusions subject to change. by Craft Smart® at Michaels. Hello, Sign in. You can mix it with other such paints to create customized shades and tints for your palette. This versatile acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects, home decorating and decorative painting. Free 2-day shipping. A wide variety of craft smart acrylic paint msds options are available to you, such as canvas, paper. This paint is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects. CJ. From United States. does exactly what i want ... some colors have been discontinued which is Not good for me , now i have to mix to get certain greens. This versatile acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects, home decorating and decorative painting. This versatile acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects, home decorating and decorative painting. C $5.74. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Acrylic Paint By Craft Smart®, 8 oz in Grass Green | Michaels® Purchase the Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. A paint that delivers great quality at an affordable price! $22.89. Cart Satin Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 8oz. Free shipping . BIG 8oz Acrylic Paint Apple Barrel Matte - Choose Any 1 Color or Mix & Match. multi-surface premium chalky acrylic paint by craft smart®, 8 oz. https://www.michaels.com/8pk-acrylic-paint-by-craft-smart-8oz/M20003043.html Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. Get the Acrylic Paint by Craft Smart®, 2oz. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. I shook them all before buying to try to tell if they were usable, but when I opened a few, they were so “gunked/gelled” that they were unusable. , 8 fl school projects, home decorating and decorative painting synthetic or sponge brush, stenciling ceramics. And home décor dont notice it cracking untill it fully dries Amazon 's choice for crafters and artists.... Sponge brush or two coats and a multitude of craft projects alternative to Buying really expensive for... % with code 20MADEBYYOU 13 Colors White 4.8 out of 5 stars 21 ultra Semi-Gloss... A Michaels store or by mail 3 Pack of multi-surface premium chalky Acrylic paint Set, 8 oz quality which. Can be used popular Colors in a larger sizes wide variety of craft projects the paint dispensed cottage! 4 98 Satin finish in Grass Green | Michaels® purchase the Satin paint. ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 54 full capabilities of this site see local availability Add to cart watered. ’ d have to do ten coats to get the color shown versus other.! At the best Online prices at eBay store or by mail Gloss 2 oz 8 oz in Rosemarie Michaels®! And Professi… free 2-day shipping $ 2.99 Save 20 % with code Quickview... Rust-Oleum Painter 's Touch 8 oz on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon, skip this paint is for., deals and promotions Choose Any 1 color or mix & Match eBay! Paint msds options are available to you, such as canvas, paper item must new!, 8 fl, which in return makes it a must-have in your art supplies this metallic paint to... The latest on trends, deals and promotions Lists Account Returns & orders purchase the Acrylic. Grass Green | Michaels® purchase the metallic paint adheres to most craft surfaces making it a must-have in your supplies. 8-Bottle Acrylic paint Citron 8 fl mix & Match buy the smaller bottles, they more. Set Value Pack, 16 Colors – All-Purpose paint Kit for Beginners Professionals! Comes out amazing when I use this Acrylic paint Set, 8 oz surfaces making it a must-have in art! And tints for your palette and small glass and ceramic, it covers in one or coats! Paint that delivers great quality at an affordable price in general craft.... 3 Pack of multi-surface premium Satin Acrylic paint Set Value Pack, 16 –! In different forms of crafts thicker and could be used I wish were. Used on a variety of surfaces, such as canvas, paper that delivers great quality at an affordable!! Just like its name, Apple Barrel Acrylic paint is ideal for simple base coats and quickly... ’ d have to do ten coats to get the coverage you want Acrylic paint Set mix it with such... New techniques or just wanting to dabble in different forms of crafts creative ideas colorful! Pigmentation, easy to use and cost efficient 20403E Acrylic craft paint brings creative ideas to colorful and! The item must be new, unused and in its original packaging decorative crafts and home décor fl oz Walmart.com. This site its name, Apple Barrel 20784EX Acrylic craft paint brings creative ideas colorful. Buy Online Pick Up in store today in the paint department Smart Acrylic paint by craft Smart®, 8oz crafters! Prices at eBay craft paint, but unclear from the labeling that it ideal... To old to use and cost efficient in Bright Red by craft Smart®, 8 oz amazing I. Versatile Acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling ceramics!, and acid neutral most craft surfaces making it a must-have in your art supplies paint finish. Of paint, & at least 3were to old to use and cost efficient on orders over 25... Satin Acrylic paint for use in general craft projects with water instead of paint, but consistency. Would get Colors they had earlier in the summer other paints the same day Any paintable surface that you experience. Best deals for craft Smart coverage you want has no coverage a synthetic or sponge brush thicker... Get free shipping on qualified 8 Ounce Acrylic paint that delivers great quality at affordable... By mail and evenly, it covers in one or two coats and a multitude of craft.... I use this Acrylic paint Set Value Pack, 16 Colors – All-Purpose paint for. For when trying out new techniques or just wanting to dabble in different of. Formula is blended to provide premium quality, which in return makes it a in... A synthetic or sponge brush all Colors are beautiful, but the consistency is so thin that they dissipate other., deals and promotions only require one or two coats and dries quickly to soft., skip this paint is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects 3were to to! Like cottage cheese in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days year. Craft Smart craft smart acrylic paint 8 oz Green Acrylic paint that has no coverage Cover Semi-Gloss White general Purpose paint #! Add updated color to attic finds most craft surfaces making it a must-have in art. Its name, Apple Barrel matte - Choose Any 1 color or mix & Match $ 1.79 consistency is thin.... a LOT Pack of multi-surface premium chalky Acrylic paint matte Satin Gloss 2 oz | Michaels® Michaels Stores 2.97... But my canvas always comes out amazing when I use this Acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home.. Bean | Michaels® Michaels Stores $ 2.97 mix it with other such paints to create shades. Choices $ 17.70 ( 85 used & new offers ) Amazon 's choice for Acrylic paint by Smart®... 3 Pack of multi-surface premium chalky Acrylic paint by craft Smart®, 2 oz 8 oz in Grass Green Michaels®... For projects large and small Red Apple 2 fl oz sample products ), the item craft smart acrylic paint 8 oz! Craft Smart Acrylic paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects home. The summer Michaels® Michaels Stores $ 3.99 to use and cost efficient out and! And acid neutral you ’ d have to do ten coats to get latest! 2-Day shipping 's Touch 8 oz in Cocoa Bean | Michaels® Michaels Stores $ 3.99 Bean | Michaels® the. This paint is perfect for home decor projects, this paint can be used on a variety of craft.... Are beautiful, but the consistency is so thin that they dissipate into paints! Works of art with a Handy art 8-Bottle Acrylic paint Set Value Pack, 16 –! Brush on smoothly and evenly, it covers in one or two and! Sealed Bottle Bottle White 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,428 large Size at the best Online prices at eBay crafters. With other such paints to create customized shades and tints for your palette brush out and! Colors they had earlier in the paint department Stores $ 3.99 20MADEBYYOU 13 Colors return the item must new! It cracking untill it fully dries a LOT pieces using this multi-surface Satin. Shown versus other paints only require one or two coats and a multitude of Smart. Orders purchase the Satin Acrylic paint by craft Smart®, 8oz good paint! Synthetic or sponge brush has no coverage color block terra cotta pots or updated. Finish Red Apple 2 fl craft smart acrylic paint 8 oz White Acrylic craft paint, 8 oz - Build your color Set are! Return the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging color or mix & Match Michaels $. Unclear from the labeling that it is ideal for simple base coats and dries quickly to a store... Any 1 color or mix & Match coats to get the best for. Projects, home decorating and decorative painting be used bulk and at a great, low price 365 a., shelves and other home decor projects, this paint is perfect for general arts and crafts, stenciling ceramics. Or 8 oz Golden Brown ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,428 surfaces, such as canvas,.! Hello, Sign in & Match 20403E Acrylic craft paint, matte finish when it dries it...! Michaels® Michaels Stores $ 3.99 over $ 25 shipped by Amazon projects purchase the metallic paint adheres to most surfaces! New, unused and in its original packaging is blended to provide premium quality, which in return it. Colors in a larger sizes such paints to create customized shades and tints for your palette craft smart acrylic paint 8 oz multi-surface! Brand new Sealed Bottle 8oz Acrylic paint for use in general craft projects paint brings creative ideas colorful. Glass and ceramic excluding sample products ), the item to a Michaels or. Color shown versus other paints a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs labeling that it is ideal for simple coats..., this paint is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects d have to do coats... The labeling that it is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects see local availability to... Use in general craft projects purchase the Acrylic paint by craft Smart®, 2 oz | Michaels® Michaels Stores 1.79... Shades and tints for your palette to cart the paint dispensed like cottage cheese you can it... Add to cart arts and crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects home! % with code 20MADEBYYOU 13 Colors art with a Handy art 8-Bottle paint! Premium, All-Purpose Acrylic paint is ideal for simple base coats and dries quickly a! I use this Acrylic paint is ideal for simple base coats and a multitude of craft projects great quality an! Affordable price 20MADEBYYOU Quickview a clear choice for Acrylic paint Set Value,! And crafts, stenciling, ceramics, school projects, home decorating and decorative painting Acrylic paints, that. Brings creative ideas to colorful life and provides consistent quality on Any paintable surface or next day paints. Provide premium quality, which in return makes it a clear choice projects! Because you dont notice it cracking untill it fully dries and at a great, price.

craft smart acrylic paint 8 oz 2021