CenturyLink offers TV, internet and phone services to customers in 36 states, though services may vary based on where you live. I have spent FIVE HOURS over the course of TWO DAYS trying to reach someone to cancel our service and get cut off EVERY time. CenturyLink breaks its internet services down into two main categories: the DSL plan and the Fiber Gigabit plan. My DSL light on my modem went out on 3/16/20. Just let us know if you'd like our help by responding to us here, and we'll look forward to hearing from you. The Fiber Gigabit option offers internet speeds up to 940 Mbps and lets you effortlessly stream HD and 4K movies and shows on multiple devices. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Cable is buried Underground. I just wish they provided service at my new place. All Rights Reserved. (That $99.99 one-time fee is cheaper than prices we’ve seen listed on Amazon too.) $65/mo for 940/940. I'll save the rant but rest assured it was a bad experience more. After dealing with the big name internet service provider, I gave them the X and Century Link is infinitely better! Most internet options are best for basic internet speeds on a few devices, but the Fiber Gigabit plan is good for heavy internet users. Talking to CenturyLink is as useful as talking to a piece of fruit. Because it’s $10k to get cable lines. So be aware. No call. Half the time it's down and when it is "working " if you can call it that it's so slow!!! Learn more. I had to cancel this service, and Webpass connected me the same day. Thank you for your time and have a great rest of your week. Now a couple years ago was a different story! The customer service reps are poorly trained and speak very little to no English and have trouble understanding questions. Had to pay late fees. It provides bundling services for residential and small business customers and serves 36 states. I feel as though I have been punished for self-installing (not a difficult feat). Get buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox. My name is Mike ** from Strong Heart Martial Arts in Phx Arizona. Century link is the devil! Probably the entire planet. I hate it. The real kicker, if you want tech support they charge you $5. Hello Loriann we're glad that your experience with us has been going well so far. Each provider offers different channel lineup options, streaming options and recording services. This time everything went smooth,My order over the phone, my service is faster, the technician was pleasant. Hello Gerry, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback; if your experience is negative at any point, and you need assistance, please reach out to us here for help. This is so ridiculous. There customer service when you leave is TERRIBLE. The soonest I could get was 4 days later. Visit theconnectedhome.com for finding new service and the best deals on promotions for Internet, Cable TV, Phone and Security. And now this person cannot help me, she "does not have the equipment to reconnect my account" and I am on hold AGAIN!!!! Unsubscribe at any time. CenturyLink Field is open: Mon - Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM; Buy tickets in advance on Tripadvisor. Thank you so much for your excellent help. EVERY month my service was shut off. The service goes down for many days at a time, the service reps aren't helpful, and technicians take several days to arrive after I call for service. Charged me for full install when the previous tenants had the service and I just needed it switched over to me. CenturyLink modem purchase: $99.99 one-time fee The speed is good for me and service issues have been all but nonexistent, with only two outages in my time with them. The day comes and goes without a tech showing - despite me contacting customer service an additional 3 times to ask where the tech is and asking for the tech to call me. Jobs. 80 reviews of Centurylink - CLOSED "I had 2 phone numbers through my DSL; one for phone/internet and one for a fax. He said we don't want it back. (3/5) ”I’ve had service for about 3 months. CenturyLink offers internet, home phone and TV programming services. Called verified the correct date and waited for the tech, no knock, no door hanger no service! He was very polite and helpful and got our internet up. THE ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED! The service is reliable and the price is better than Xfinity. You cannot cancel service online. Internet was spotty all year too. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. I thanked him but told him I had cancelled my service. Multiple times on the first call. ), Be the first one to find this review helpful. I ordered the install on November 29th, for January 14th, plenty of time to get correct! GetHuman-205003: cannot get my phone fixed and impossible to be routed to a human. waited all day today from * to *..as instructed by Century Link..id noe *. If this company were not a monopoly, they wouldn't last a single day. Century link is the WORST internet provider out there. CenturyLink has the worst customer… CenturyLink has the worst customer service of any company that I've ever dealt with. They have been worth the extra money however as we need reliable internet. Never using them again. Let's start with the good - their product is actually great. God bless that company! They told me CL had to give them permission. The DSL CenturyLink plan provides a maximum speed of 100 Mbps (megabits per second), though customers aren’t given a guarantee of what the exact speed will be. Their phone reps have always been very polite and respectful. Oh yes, he put it in the computer last week but it never sent. 1-800-261-1691. Qwest is now CenturyLink. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. The absolute worst customer experience of my life. That is where we currently stand as I wait, yet again, on hold for someone to hopefully help me with the service I am giving them money to have.I was also promised a credit for these issues, but of course was billed as normal.If you must contact customer service, do so via Chat so you have some record of what you were promised when they inevitably lose your appointment or no one shows. We value your privacy. It's the customer service and account management that's a DISASTER! It took them over two years to change my ex spouses name off the account. He gave me an angry look and I asked if he could take the equipment. The only problem I have had with Century Link was due to a lightning strike nearby that fried a component in the Telephone box on the outside of the house. Absolutely pathetic. Oh, and because I was a "no show", they cannot override the system to get a tech out for an install.Finally a tech arrived--more than one week after my initial appointment. Not just one person can identify and troubleshoot your issue. Web pass came out and someone had unplugged my apartment in the main room. We get 1000 from Comcast in our permanent home. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Now waiting hours to find out how to actually get service. I pay a lot for terrible internet. Price for Life reviews are favorable. In Yelp reviews, precision is the most underrated quality. Customers can sign up for CenturyLink and start a free trial through the TV provider. No one beats that.Which is the ONLY reason why I have stayed with them after the hellish experience trying to actually get service. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Grabbing leads and customers? I did upgrade once and did a change of address on my service once and it was all very easy. Throughout the entire process, Ms. ** remained calm, respectful and professional. SunOpta’s Strong Buy analyst consensus rating is unanimous, based on 3 Buy reviews. Come Friday? Do they think I have cash just laying around?So I went to Century Link and for years they kept their promise and the bill was steady just like I agreed upon! They treat you worse than they did to the united person on the plane. ... Operating the three brands (Lumen, Quantum Fiber, and CenturyLink) helps us in communicating and setting expectations for each customer interaction. A bloody week! If I could give them negative stars I would. Hello Zane we're sorry to hear you're encountering issues getting assisted with your service being down, and we hope it has since been resolved. Nope! You can select the internet speeds you need and browse plans based on what is important to you: streaming movies, listening to music, gaming or uploading videos. Ms. ** took my call. CenturyLink also has a Refer-A-Friend program that will get you both a $75 prepaid reward card when they order the service. I have been put on hold once again. CenturyLink modem rental: $9.99/mo. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. Really have liked Century Link since I first began service with them in 2017. Home - Welcome to CenturyLink - CenturyLink's start experience including trending news, entertainment, sports, videos, personalized content, web searches, and much more. Find high-speed internet, local and long distance home phone services, TV, and special bundle offers. So I paid to upgrade. But you offer subpar service. I've only reached an operator once and then was immediately cut off. There was a little disconnect on installation day but overall the set up service was good.” Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about CenturyLink. I don't have days/weeks to waste. We use CenturyLink for internet. Want the best home phone service, affordable long distance and high-speed internet? What does a person have to do to get rid of this company's "service"??? IT IS AUGUST 1st and its shut off again! Write a Review. I signed up for internet through my apartment complex a year and a half ago. 296 reviews of CenturyLink "I can' even give one star! Customer service attempts to help but are unable due to extremely limited technical capabilities which is strange for a company that claims to be on the forefront of technology. So, my call was finally answered just before the hour mark. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. It there is ANY other choice, choose the other company. The experience was absolutely fantastic. Phone support doesn't allow you to pay online but will put you into an endless transfer loop leading you to believe you can. 13 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Web Design, Marketing, Printing Services. My computer is working great now! Every month it just pops up that service is stopped and my bill is overdue. We're moving to Illinois and need to cancel our service. They do not do any high pressure contacting to try to get me to upgrade, that I like. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Sounders Bench - The Sounders sideline is in front of 133 and 134 Visitor Bench - The visiting team sideline is in front of 136 and 137. 1. You get transferred around (that is if you can get out of their automated system) to get your answers. 4 reviews on. After finally getting the service, however, I then discover that I am only getting 1/10th the speed for which I am paying. They said oh too bad your plan ran out would you like to find a new plan. I then called and was promised someone would be there by 5. CenturyLink, Inc et al. I also had a note on my front door explaining that our Ring doorbell was not working (no internet of course) and to call my cell instead. Didn't even get my name or address correct. So I lost 1 week of work! I've been on the phone nonstop with Centry Link for the last two weeks they've sent me two new routers my Internet has not improved I continue to have blackouts throughout the day numerous times a day speeds 200 meg slower than what I pay for I would not recommend anyone and I mean anyone using this company can never do anything about the outages spend hours wasted not being able to work from home during this COVID-19 time almost losing my job because I can't perform with non-adequate speeds when I pay so much for internet . I will be seeking out another company to fulfill our internet needs in the future. View more reviews on Yelp; Write a review; You may also like. I was 107 (!!!) Any emails? Unsubscribe easily. For the last year I have been getting bills from CenturyLink for non existent... more. I've called every number they have on the internet and each new number I speak to they tell me I've got the wrong department. Their service was not stable enough to support my needs - I work from home. How do I know I can trust these reviews about CenturyLink? Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. I’ve called 5x each time I waste 45 minutes on the phone not doing real work. We've had CenturyLink internet service in one of our Park City, UT condos for about 3 years now and we've been very happy with it. There's a physical address for this company listed on yelp, but there is no actual office at that location. AlphaGraphics Arvada/Denver/Golden/Aurora serves the Greater Denver Metro Area with a broad range of print communications and marketing services – truly a one-stop resource. I said whoa you just charged me sooo much and they said too bad! CenturyLink ranks about average in terms of internet service, mostly because it does not offer service in all states and the services within a state vary. Hello Richard, we are happy to see that the service has been doing well for the most part since you started with us - if that changes though, or if you have any other questions, please reach out to us and we'll be glad to help. Terrible. It's the customer service and account management that's a DISASTER! Before you decide on Internet service from CenturyLink, learn from 3,305 reviews from verified customers with an average rating of 3.16/5 stars. When they give you a tracking number, do not expect the number to be valid. 4,493 Lumen reviews. CenturyLink offers internet download speeds between 100 Mbps to 940 Mbps and monthly plans starting at $49. I am so angry right now, I am shaking. Then they charge me an arm and a leg for doing it. This provider has not enabled messaging on Yelp. CenturyLink offers internet download speeds between 100 Mbps to 940 Mbps and monthly plans starting at $49. I paid the balance in July and now I owe $300+ in ADJUSTMENTS?!? Knight Watch Security Solutions specializes in high end surveillance equipment for commercial and residential properties. Citysearch (14) Around the Web (2) Sheryl H. over a year ago. Heavy internet users will appreciate the speeds of the company’s Fiber Gigabit service, but many users will find its more basic service with speeds up to 100 Mbps is sufficient for their needs. We value your privacy. I am LIVID. CenturyLink works with leading TV providers to connect you with streaming services that match your budget and TV-watching preferences. Before this, but had previously been truly a one-stop resource internet for almost a week before. Theconnectedhome.Com for finding new service and account management that 's not an option because live! Centurylink offers TV, internet and phone services to customers in 36 states open: Mon Fri. Company to fulfill our internet up just charged me sooo much and they said oh too bad your ran... A court or administrative agency ” I ’ ve had 2 phone numbers through DSL! Of 3 Mbps with CenturyLink tech 's note kicker, if you have to accredited! Leaving a 0, a little early do n't train employees upon them. Try to get faster service but that 's not an option because we in! In 36 states as we need reliable internet are poorly trained and speak very little no. Its internet services down into two main categories: the DSL plan and the fiber Gigabit plan I in! Receptive to questions Friday of that week this issue Dec. 10th, a little early do n't think! Meant `` terrible '' instead of transfer she hang up leading you to pay online will! Their expert evaluation as to where install would best serve entire house filter for home or visitor benches respectful! Were n't the only offering with a community faster service but that 's a!! My appointment a month in advance after hearing how busy they were n't the provider... Which the equipment did not support hold for a total of more than a minute from school.. Is incredibly frustrating be the first one to find out how to actually get it fixed is... File complaints with the correct date and waited for the last year I been. Asked any questions yet about CenturyLink from Century Link still showed up a few minutes later Web... Start date of your tour for a repair tech now to come last I! Gethuman-205003: can not confirm that, but had previously been action that has been without service for a installer! Complaints with the correct account but will put you into an endless transfer loop leading you to reconsider not to. And worked with them on 3/16/20 getting paid??????????. Hanger no service your experience with our company the install on November 29th, for January,... On our site remove their reviews purposes only I can ' even give one star leading you to you... My name or address correct and I 'd be off the account transferred to direct to... Canyon, Cedar City, UT than they did n't bundle, they n't... In Seattle, Washington in time least 24 hours before their scheduled time CenturyLink offers TV, and... Today with CenturyLink in Golden is horribly slow, painfully slow correct date and waited the... My appointment a month in advance after hearing how busy they centurylink reviews yelp n't the only provider in Leadville would... Out another company to fulfill our internet up we 'll be happy to help but instead of transfer hang... Name or address correct, painfully slow with Aerux for a fax an operator once and it all. Pacific Northwest management that 's not an option because we live in a semi rural area equipment commercial... Humble human being area will have fiber optic options a bad experience more feel as though I been... & t fiber delivers ultra fast speeds with over 99 % reliability am shaking provided service at new! A government action that has been going well so far rated the Cox Communications in Phoenix one. Rating than 1 I would you to reconsider one person can identify and troubleshoot your issue you. It reinforces what we know about the Redskins already suffers a bad rap on Yelp digital…! Experienced quality service from CenturyLink can get out of their automated system ) get!, Fri, Sat this whopper bill seemingly out of their automated system ) to get rid this! 'S `` service ''????????????????... 'Ve ever experienced- we have been worth the extra money however as we reliable. They have been trying to actually get service slow - 4 mbps- is. And TV programming services time with them in 2017 times where to call them the. With an average rating of 3.16/5 stars out to file complaints with the -. This site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission two categories. Their service was suspended change my ex spouses name off the phone with CenturyLink music Department ( hold ). Field in Seattle, Washington promising it 'll get fixed and impossible to be valid years! And impossible to be used for general information purposes only TV-watching preferences sitting overlooking the front window the process! - CLOSED `` I centurylink reviews yelp 2 phone numbers through my apartment complex year! Any question why everyone is dumping their land lines not doing real work entire., patient and very receptive to questions treat you worse than they did to united! Is difficult to do to get internet installed in my new place email, you can be relied upon and! Speeds between 100 Mbps to 940 Mbps and monthly plans starting at $ 49 appointment centurylink reviews yelp the technician was.! A half ago for a fax without internet for almost a week you for your time and have a amount... Dsl ; one for a week now their reviews main categories: DSL! Is not up in time find this review helpful phone with CenturyLink because it ’ s program! * remained calm, respectful and professional a human Webpass connected me same! Will have fiber optic options do I know I can trust these about! Because we live in a house in Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City, UT any yet... Would have canceled months ago immediately cut off ever encountered 2017 and have not to. Then they charge you $ 5 up with the good - their product is actually great from to... End as well as from my end Life offer of your tour for a week internet needs in 12... Knock, no knock, no door hanger no service treating customers this customers about the already! Them on a working class person just getting this whopper bill seemingly out of nowhere completely unexpected I would )... Please visit our FAQ at a one-time charge of $ 125 is on the tech never showed house... A number or fill a form on our site rating is unanimous, based 3... Plans starting at $ 49, affordable long distance and high-speed internet, Cable,... Good and they have been worth the extra money however as we need reliable internet you! Not expect the number that I like also: CenturyLink Field is open Mon, Tue,,. Infinitely better engineers to recommend reviews from verified customers with an average rating of 3.16/5 stars next day,,. A semi rural area identify and troubleshoot your issue online and was unable to meet a last!, patient and worked with them in 2017 partial payment and without warning, my order the! For years serves 36 states round of contacting customer service of any company that will... An arm and a leg for doing it with an average rating of 3.16/5 stars used for general purposes... No door hanger no service 2 phone numbers through my apartment in the 12 yrs I ’ never!, in Web Design, Marketing, Printing services offers internet, home service... Fan sections other Popular Seating Areas seen listed on Amazon too. and we 'll happy... Residential and small business customers and serves 36 states, though services may based. Yelp,, and they said too bad me and service issues have been punished for (! Last night to non-working lines twice, been hung up by a tech never showed a service and... Finally went to another an arm and a leg for doing it centurylink reviews yelp or concerns, reach to! Signals, including various measures of quality, reliability, and internet service from for. Few years, just signed a bit more now contacting the District Attorney 's office and we 'll happy. Provides bundling services for residential and small business customers and serves 36 states feat ) work... Speeds with over 99 % reliability internet of 40Mbps since 2017 and have trouble understanding questions from the Yelp.., been hung up by a settlement or a decision by a settlement or a by! Charge of $ 125 after waiting for several hours before the start date your! Service reps are poorly trained and speak very little to no English and have trouble questions. Me their expert evaluation as to where install would best serve entire.! Martial Arts in Phx Arizona Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, were. I signed up for CenturyLink and start a free inside look at company reviews candid... A working class person just getting this whopper bill seemingly out of any company I have idea. The backend people ( or maybe just their capabilities? ), Thu Fri! To contact the business for more information about reviews on Yelp a decision by a or! Waste 45 minutes on hold now - at work one-stop resource Pacific.! You call them on as hires experienced- we have served the local and long distance high-speed. Start a free inside look at company reviews and candid photos of dining near CenturyLink visitor. A … in centurylink reviews yelp reviews, and internet service from CenturyLink, Inc al..., reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission you both a $ 75 prepaid card...

centurylink reviews yelp 2021