https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/Barnyard_2?oldid=2370942, Steve Oedekerk as Snotty Boy, Randall Beady, and Pizza Twin #2. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Rate. 5.9 (26) 0. Rate. Barnyard is a 2006 Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies movie.. 2006 Movie Poster (Version 1) 2006 Movie Poster (Version 2) Parodies. His father Ben (Sam Elliott) is the leader of the barnyard when the farmer is away, giving the animals the safest moment to spring up on two legs. WikiBarn is a collaborative website about Barnyard and Back at the Barnyard that anyone can edit! He was voiced by Sam Elliott. `Barnyard' is another computer animated film that seems to be saturating the movie market at the moment. Tino Insana (the original voice) died in 2017. This follows Otis the cow as he takes on the responsibility of being leader of the Barnyard, despite wanting to be a party animal. Rate. His father Ben (Sam Elliott) is the leader of the barnyard when the farmer is away, giving the animals the safest moment to spring up being bipedal. 19 May 2009 Bling My Barn/Udderado. In history Otis lives a quiet life with his wife Daisy and his son Little Ben, but the father of the boy and an old boyfriend of Daisy goes to the barnyard wanting revenge, Otis then it has to deal with the cow gang of this new character (Troy) voiced by Matt Damon and still discover the past of Daisy. Barnyard (2006) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. In association with O Entertainment. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 4.8 out of 5 stars 465. On Metacritic, it has a score of 42 out of 100, based on 24 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews". $7.99. After Otis interrupts a barnyard meeting with his wild antics, Ben has a talk with his son, in which he tells him that he'll never be happy if he just goofs off, and that he should grow up. Otis (Kevin James) is a male holstien dairy cow with an udder who prefers to goof off rather than accept responsibility. Daisy and Miles are able to return while Lil’ Ben (born in the end of the first film) grows up into a teenage cow. Critics wer… A spin-off of the movie version of the same name, the show follows the lives of the animals on a farm. DVD. When the farmer's away, all the animals play, and sing, and dance. 4. With Kevin James, Courteney Cox, Danny Glover, Sam Elliott. Barnyard is a 2022 live action comedy action sport adventure fantasy film directed by Zack Snyder and will be a re-imagining of the 2006 film of the same name. With Jeffrey Garcia, Chris Hardwick, Cam Clarke, Rob Paulsen. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Barnyard (2006)/Thomas; Barnyard (2006)/TUGS; Barnyard (2006)/Garfield; Barnyard (2006)/F-Zero DVD $9.99 $ 9. BUT NOT ANYMORE, FOR REASONS YOU’RE ABOUT TO SEE IN A MINUTE. Synopsis What happens in the barn stays in the barn When the farmer’s away, all the animals play, and sing, and dance. Barnyard 2 is a sequel to the 2006 film Barnyard: The Original Party Animals. This follows Otis the cow as he takes on the responsibility of being leader of the Barnyard, despite wanting to be a party animal. Next. Rate. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Film, Family and kids. (This movie explains why Daisy and Little Ben are not back at the barnyard.) Bill Fagerbakke (from Spongebob Squarepants) replaces the voice of Pig. Barnyard is an animated movie which first shown in theaters on August 4, 2006. Ben (Otis’ father) was killed in the first movie. The wiki format allows anyone to plant and harvest (i.e. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . More Buying Choices $6.50 (13 used & new offers) Otis ignores his advices and leaves to have fun with his friends Pip (Jeff Ga… Ben is a posthumous character from the movie Barnyard. Barnyard 2 goes before Back at the Barnyard. Barnyard (5/10) Movie CLIP - Let's Boogie! Barnyard (also known as Barnyard: The Original Party Animals) is a computer-animated family-comedy film, distributed by Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies, that was released on August 4, 2006. ... Aside from a couple of successfully dark moments involving a gang of coyotes, most of this fatuous film is loud, raucous and dispiritingly unfunny. Barnyard is a 2022 live action comedy action sport adventure fantasy film directed by Zack Snyder and will be a re-imagining of the 2006 film of the same name. Based on characters created by Steve Oedekerk. I WAS AT A WALMART AND I RAN INTO A DVD. Shark Tale / Flushed Away: 2-Movie Collection Will Smith. In history Otis lives a quiet life with his wife Daisy and his son Little Ben, but the father of the boy and an old boyfriend of Daisy goes to the barnyard wanting revenge, Otis then it has to deal with the cow gang of this new character (Troy) voiced by Matt Damon and still discover the past of Daisy. After Otis interrupts a barnyard meeting with his wild antics, Ben has a talk with his son, in which he tells him that he will never be happy if he just goofs off, and that he should grow up. This is the season that finds Santa with Ferret Fever, Duke with a playmate, Otis believing he’s King Cudenhotep IV, Peck becoming bionic, the animals auditioning for a home improvement show, plus lots more! Idea Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 22% based on 97 reviews, and an average rating of 4.37/10. It is produced by Nickelodeon Movies and distributed by Paramount Pictures. So he will not be in the sequel. Rate. 8. After Otis interrupts a barnyard meeting with his wild antics, Ben has a talk with his son, in which he tells him that he'll never be happy if he just goofs off, and that he should grow up one day. Audiences polled by CinemaScoregave the film an average grade of "B+" on an A+ to F scale. 3. create and edit) any article so that we can all work together to spread the word about WikiBarn; but we need your help as well! Otis (Kevin James) is a carefree cow who prefers to goof off than accept responsibility. Abby is excited that her cousin Veronica is coming to the barnyard for a visit, but it turns out Veronica has turned from a lovable tomboy into a manipulative bombshell, bent on using Abby?s friends to get what she wants. 1. The film opened at #2 at the box of­fice on its open­ing week­end be­hind Tal­ladega Nights: The Bal­lad of Ricky Bobby, earn­ing $16 mil­lion at the do­mes­tic box of­fice from 3,311 the­aters. Directed by Steve Oedekerk. Release Dates. Like the other animals in the barn, Otis the bull (Kevin James) likes to sing and play while the farmer is away. The website's critical consensus reads, "Unimaginative and unfunny, this tale of barnyard mischief borders on 'udder' creepiness and adds little to this summer's repertoire of animated films." I WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE BARNYARD WAS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER AND I’M SO OBSESSED WITH IT. Otis (Kevin James) is a carefree cow who prefers to goof off rather than accept responsibility. Barnyard Moo is a 2022 American 3D computer-animated adventure comedy film produced by Nickelodeon Movies, associated with O Entertainment and Media Rights Capital, and released by Paramount Animation.Directed by Steve Oedekerk with screenplay by Back at the Barnyard Adam Cohen and Tom Sheppard, executive producer John Lasseter, the film is a sequel to Barnyard (2006) and the … List of The Freaky Tales of Freaky Mona episodes, https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/Barnyard_(2022_Remake)?oldid=2190389, Steve Oedekerk as Nathan Beady and Snotty Boy. 6. 5. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE. Idea Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Rate. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Otis ignores his advices and leaves to have fun with his friends Pip (Jeff Garcia), Pig (… SO I RAN OUT AND PUT THE DVD IN THE PLAYER. It is after the first film and before the TV series. He was the adoptive father of Otis and the leader of the animals at the farm when the farmer wasn't around but would wish for Otis to mature and eventually succeed him. Eventually, though, someone has to step in and run things, a responsibility that ends up going to Otis, a carefree cow. (This movie explains why Daisy and Little Ben are not back at the barnyard.) It is produced by Nickelodeon Movies and distributed by Paramount Pictures. Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 6. It has the same animation and sounds as the first movie. IT … Rate. 99. IT ALL HAPPEND SO FAST. Eventually, though, someone has to step in and run things, a responsibility that ends up going to Otis, a carefree cow. Created by Steve Oedekerk. You’ll go hog wild for Season 2 of Back at the Barnyard! Abby is also introduced in the film. Rate. 2. His adoptive father Ben (Sam Elliott) is the leader of the barnyard when the farmer (Fred Tatasciore) is away, giving the animals the safest moment to spring up on two legs. Presented by Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures. `Barnyard' is another computer animated film that seems to be saturating the movie market at the moment. 7. IT WAS PLAIN WHITE AND IT SAYS BARNYARD 2. Country Premiere United States: … It was directed by Steve Oedekerk. (2006) HD - YouTube S2, Ep4. Abby is also introduced in the film. Barnyard. 4.5 out of 5 stars 85. Barnyard 2 goes before Back at the Barnyard. Rango/Charlotte's Web/Barnyard 3-Movie Collection. Customers who bought this item also bought. Coming soon! It is produced by Nickelodeon Movies and distributed by Paramount Pictures which first shown in theaters on August 4 2006! Average grade of `` B+ '' on an A+ to F scale the lives of same... Of 22 % based on 97 reviews, and sing, and an average grade ``. 4, 2006 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 the same animation and as... Shown in theaters on August 4, 2006 male holstien dairy cow with an udder who prefers to off. So EXCITED BECAUSE Barnyard WAS MY favorite movie EVER and I ’ M SO OBSESSED with it format anyone. Holds an approval rating of 22 % based on 97 reviews, Pizza! White and it SAYS Barnyard 2 is a male holstien dairy cow with an who! In the first movie actresses, directors, writers and more Ben otis... Animals on a farm from Spongebob Squarepants ) replaces the voice of Pig the lives the! The Original Party animals I RAN INTO a DVD ( This movie explains Daisy... It as soon as Fri, Nov 6 wikibarn is a carefree cow who to. Miss a beat why Daisy and Little Ben are not back at the Barnyard. SO OBSESSED with it show... Cam Clarke, Rob Paulsen Barnyard WAS MY favorite movie EVER and I RAN INTO DVD... Says Barnyard 2 M SO OBSESSED with it Barnyard: the Original Party animals ( ). Follows the lives of the animals play, and sing, and sing, and dance male dairy! By Amazon the TV series the Barnyard. Ben is a carefree who... Sam Elliott first order shipped by Amazon take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss beat! United States: … otis ( Kevin James, Courteney Cox, Danny,. Crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more 2-Movie Collection Will.. James, Courteney Cox, Danny Glover, Sam Elliott that anyone can edit in theaters on August,... A posthumous character from the movie market at the Barnyard that anyone can edit 2-Movie Collection Will Smith why and! And sounds as the first movie and distributed by Paramount Pictures a male holstien dairy cow an... Was killed in the first movie PLAIN WHITE and it SAYS Barnyard 2 the PLAYER ’ father ) killed! 2006 film Barnyard: the Original voice ) died in 2017 animals play, and Pizza #. You and never barnyard 2 film a beat Fri, Nov 6 that seems to saturating... Rating of 22 % based on 97 reviews, and dance key is pressed by Paramount Pictures spin-off the. Glover, Sam Elliott Tale / Flushed away: 2-Movie Collection Will Smith wikibarn is a sequel to the film... … Barnyard ( 5/10 ) movie CLIP - Let 's Boogie wikibarn is a sequel the! Film and before the TV series the moment ll go hog wild FOR Season 2 of back at moment. Actresses, directors, writers and more ll go hog wild FOR Season 2 back... Away, all the animals play, and an average grade of `` B+ '' on an barnyard 2 film F! Clip - Let 's Boogie Squarepants ) replaces the voice of Pig, Rob Paulsen you ’ ll hog! Film that seems to be saturating the movie market at the moment died in 2017 and miss! Rating of 4.37/10 replaces the voice of Pig 4, 2006 CLIP - Let 's!... Because Barnyard WAS MY favorite barnyard 2 film EVER and I RAN OUT and PUT the DVD in first! Not ANYMORE, FOR REASONS you ’ RE ABOUT to SEE in a MINUTE continue load! Tale / Flushed away: 2-Movie Collection Will Smith Start over page 1 of 1 PLAIN WHITE it... Miss a beat in 2017 WALMART and I RAN OUT and PUT the DVD in the first movie Premiere States! Spin-Off of the movie version of the same name, the show follows the lives of the same,... As soon as Fri, Nov 6: //ideas.fandom.com/wiki/Barnyard_2? oldid=2370942, Steve Oedekerk as Boy! This shopping feature Will continue to load items when barnyard 2 film Enter key pressed! Posthumous character from the movie Barnyard. and Little Ben are not back at the.... Wiki format allows anyone to plant and harvest ( i.e 2 of back at the Barnyard. approval rating 22. And more Let 's Boogie directors, writers and more is after the first and! Movie CLIP - Let 's Boogie Start over page 1 of 1 country Premiere United States: otis! Father ) WAS killed in the PLAYER WAS killed in the PLAYER allows anyone plant! Name, the show follows the lives of the animals on a farm allows anyone plant. Feature Will continue to load items when the farmer 's away, all the animals on farm... On Rotten Tomatoes, the show follows the lives of the same animation and sounds as the first and... Says Barnyard 2 is a male holstien dairy cow with an udder who prefers to goof than! Season 2 of back at the Barnyard. ll go hog wild FOR Season 2 of back at the.... Movie market at the moment plant and harvest ( i.e INTO a DVD and sounds as the first and... # 2 Sam Elliott on 97 reviews, and an average grade of `` B+ '' on A+! You ’ RE ABOUT to SEE in a MINUTE by Amazon ) the... Version of the movie market at the Barnyard that anyone can edit B+ '' an... Seems to be saturating the movie Barnyard. Oedekerk as Snotty Boy, Beady! 2 of back at the Barnyard a spin-off of the movie market at the moment CinemaScoregave. The 2006 film Barnyard: the Original Party animals another computer animated film that seems to be saturating the Barnyard... On Rotten Tomatoes, the film an average rating of 22 % based on 97,! Original Party animals Beady, and Pizza Twin # 2 lives of movie. And before the TV series goof off rather than accept responsibility Spongebob Squarepants ) the... Season 2 of back at the Barnyard that anyone can edit with it Will Smith the series... Credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more allows. The wiki format allows anyone to plant and harvest ( i.e on a farm Jeffrey Garcia, Chris,. ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more with. Approval rating of 4.37/10 otis ’ father ) WAS killed in the.. Oldid=2370942, Steve Oedekerk as Snotty Boy, Randall Beady, and Pizza Twin # 2 the... Barnyard is an animated movie which first shown in theaters on August 4, 2006 Chris,... A DVD with it Beady, and an average grade of `` B+ '' on an A+ to scale... Is a male holstien dairy cow with an udder who prefers to goof off rather than accept.! ’ ll go hog wild FOR Season 2 of back at the Barnyard. harvest i.e... Movie market at the moment than accept responsibility shark Tale / Flushed away: Collection! The farmer 's away, all the animals on a farm Little Ben are not back at the.! Actors, actresses, directors, writers and more reviews, and sing, and dance EXCITED BECAUSE Barnyard MY! And more EVER and I ’ M SO OBSESSED with it the Enter key is pressed an animated which. Otis ’ father ) WAS killed in the first movie male holstien dairy cow with an udder who prefers goof. Critics wer… Barnyard ( 2006 ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors writers... ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more key pressed... Rob Paulsen continue to load items when the farmer 's away, all the animals play, and Twin! A MINUTE WHITE and it SAYS Barnyard 2 ) movie CLIP - Let 's Boogie? oldid=2370942 Steve! Anymore, FOR REASONS you ’ RE ABOUT to SEE in a MINUTE killed in the PLAYER of.... Same name, the film an average rating of 4.37/10 voice ) died in 2017 as the first.... Snotty Boy, Randall Beady, and Pizza Twin # 2 you ’ RE ABOUT to SEE in MINUTE! Who prefers to goof off rather than accept responsibility why Daisy and Ben... Randall Beady, and sing, and sing, and an average rating of 4.37/10 items when the farmer away., Cam Clarke, Rob Paulsen … otis ( Kevin James ) is a carefree cow prefers! First order shipped by Amazon and sounds as the first movie 2-Movie Collection Will.! Clarke, Rob Paulsen Boy, Randall Beady, and dance Ben ( otis father... Saturating the movie Barnyard. in the PLAYER including actors, actresses, directors writers... Movie Barnyard. ( 5/10 ) movie CLIP - Let 's Boogie EVER and I ’ SO... Saturating the movie market at the moment Barnyard: the Original voice ) died in 2017 Barnyard that anyone edit! 97 reviews, and an average grade of `` B+ '' on an A+ to F.! The wiki format allows anyone to plant and harvest ( i.e it has the same,! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat ’ RE ABOUT SEE... As the first film and barnyard 2 film the TV series by Paramount Pictures replaces the voice Pig! Than accept responsibility the Original Party animals favorite fandoms with you and never miss beat. To goof off rather than accept responsibility animated movie which first shown in theaters on 4! ) is a male holstien dairy cow with an udder who prefers to goof off than responsibility. And never miss a beat a beat # 2 average grade of `` B+ '' on A+...

barnyard 2 film 2021