Mechanical shock isolation via strategically positioned inserts, Sculpted front ergonomics for improved foot down clearance, AirCell technology option (adjustable pressure) on some models. It doesn't eliminate all discomfort but I can more around on it and find the sweet spot. I love my Indian Springfield and the leather seat looks awesome but the leather is hard, even after a year. Answer: Question: The Airhawk BMW Motorcycle Seat 700GS. This AIRHAWK seat cushion made my trip from Southern California to Castle Rock, Colorado and back in 3 1/2 days possible. Exclusive line is available with or without the option of Airhawk's scientifically proven and comfortable Air Cell Technology fully integrated with IST. I bought this product hoping it would fix my issue with my seat being uncomfortable on long trips. I never found that "sweet" spot. Only Airhawk® combines groundbreaking independent suspension technology (IST™) with time-tested Air Cell technology for unbeatable comfort. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Select your bike to continue. Same height as stock seat, but with superior narrow leg passage. FA-BMW-0006 $517.46 $ 517 . Danny Gray IST isolates shocks from the road and trail using special inserts that target the lower portions of your pelvic area. It doesn't eliminate all discomfort but I can more around on it and find the sweet spot. I have had good luck with Sargent seats, and have been reasonably satisfied with Corbin. Get the best deals on Airhawk Seats when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. AIRHAWK SEAT STANDRD IST F800/700 FA-FOR BMW-011. Double your ride time! The straps suck and will make the cushion move if not super tight and I dont expect them to last long. Redeem Has a narrow front to match the seat profile of most Dual Sport Bikes. Overall great product. 71 $ 674.95. however you can, We have updated our Privacy Policy. The stock BMW low seat I’m using was killing me, it got to the point that after 4 or 5 hours I was … $695.50. Verified Purchase. Watch. I did not use the staps because the sheepskin has them and keeps it in place. Read More. Not good! Airhawk seats for BMW are born from a partnership between Danny Gray Custom Motorcycle Seats and Airhawk. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Airhawk® BMW R 1200/1250 GS+A | 2013-Present | Standard IST. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2017. FA-BMW-0014. Question: Will the Airhawk BMW Motorcycle Seat F800 seat fit the BMW F80 GS ADVENTURE bike? For all the talk about two wheels moving your soul, your backside is actually more important to the riding experience. Rather than buy a new seat, I decided to try this for a softer ride on longer trips and it's awesome! Plus, you get 60 days to try it out and if you don't like it, it's fully refundable! I took the bike out one day for about 2 hrs and I had no discomfort afterwards. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019. See our Gel seats can't do it. $5 for every $100 you spend on eligible items and brands. Danny Gray IST isolates shocks from the road and trail using special inserts that target … AIRHAWK Dual Sport. or create an account Honda Bmw Kawasaki Suzuki at 6511 Santa Monica Boulevard was recently discovered under Los Angeles, CA custom bike Revolver Cycles 7954 1-2 W 3D Los Angeles, CA 90048 (323) 944-0091 (4) 4 product ratings - Danny Gray Airhawk Longhaul 2Up XL Seat & Backrest Slot 2008-18 Harley FLHT FLHR Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I put it under the sheepskin cover that is already on the passengers seat. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2019. once you put it to a 1/2 inch height its more comfort, however it still hurt your butt even if you get it right and you wont be able to ride for more then 2 hours without changing your position. Tell us what you love or what we need to fix. Airhawk Motorcycle Seat (Air Cell Tech) BMW S1000XR '16-'17. The ultimate upgrade for your 2016-2017 BMW S 1000 XR! The trick is to use as little air possible for it to be comfortable, you just want to be hovering over the seat, not pumped up and sitting high off of the seat. Ergonomically distribute weight; Maintain narrow leg passage with comfort; Sculpted to center your body in the seat instead of pushing you into the tank; AirHawk STANDARD seat is factory stock seat height; AirHawk Low seat is 1.25” lower than factory STANDARD height If you have a small butt this will do, it just needs to fit your butt bones anyway. All in all, it's a worthwhile addition and makes the hard seat on my bike a bit more tolerable. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018. If your over weight like me it makes the difference and changing the air to something higher will change the pressure points. I wish there was a "medium" size Airhawk Cruiser. Check Latest Price. I’m actually sitting on my AirHawk now as I write, I take it off when not in use on the bike and use it on my office seat Unfortunately due to the shape of my AirHawk seat it does not fit to the different shape of the saddle of the BMW F800 GSA I now use on long summer days during my tour guide gig on Ireland’s west coast. When other riders commented on it, they mostly stated it didn't have enough air. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018. Memory foam can't do it. Reviewers are right that a little air in the cushion is best. ... Best selection and great deals on AirHawk motorcycle seats. This patented system helps painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more comfortable ride. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019. Answer: No, it does NOT fit. Your sitting muscles will thank you. This seat is amazing. I got it for my 2016 kawasaki ninja. Please. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020. Free shipping. See what our customers are saying about us: Earn $5 for every qualified $100 you spend. 12 new & refurbished from $504.51. So I am probably going to look into sending it back. Airhawk IST Low Profile 2-Up Seat Black (FA-BMW-013) Shop Airhawk Seats Online - Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed. Otherwise it would fit using it's own straps. By relieving different body stresses using patented AIR CELL TECHNOLOGY, Airhawk® seats help eliminate hot spots, pressure points and fatigue – all primary goals of serious riders. This seat is amazing. 5.0 out of 5 stars We were both extremely glad to have bought these for the trip. First on our list of the best … It will definitely extend the range of my motorcycle rides. airhawk review. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Airhawk® BMW F 800-700 GS Motorcycle Seat | 2008-Present | Low IST. It may look like little more than a lumpy sack filled with rocks, but the … I should mention that even though the bike is a mono-shock soft-tail, it only gives about 1.5" of travel. Located in Alhambra, California, visit, email, or call New Century BMW Motorcycles at 1-626-322-9501. I'm an airhawk fan. I did the air release and ride. I tried to release more air to see if it would fix the issue but it did nothing for me. Using patented Danny Gray IST (Independent Suspension Technology) construction and Airhawk's ergonomic expertise, the duo has developed premium aftermarket seat options for select BMW motorcycles. Its almost all the way empty of air and its still not right. Airhawk Cruiser DS Motorcycle Seat Cushion - Red Stripe Airhawk DS (with red stripe) cushion, a cushion designed specifically for dual sport motorcyclists and their bikes. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... IST Vinyl 2-Up Seat Black Airhawk FA-BMW-015 For 16-18 BMW S1000XR. Answer: Yes . This AIRHAWK seat cushion made my trip from Southern California to Castle Rock, Colorado and back in 3 1/2 days possible. The sculpted front contours benefit riders short and tall when it comes to stabilizing a stationary bike. I have an extra seat for my Harley Road Glide and an airhawk that i would use for multi-state touring. You'll also hear about special offers and events! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. So I added air, and I bounced around on the seat. Both myself and a friend of mine bought these for our Harleys because we knew we were going to have a rough time making the trip in that amount of time. DESIGNED FOR MORE NARROWED FRONT SEATS Only a genuine Airhawk can do it. Patented IST (Independent Suspension Technology) with Air Cell Technology for the comfort you deserve. Airhawk R Cruiser Seat Pad. The Airhawk seat cushion does let me ride my bike longer. The Airhawk Seat Cushion was shipped promptly and is very comfortable. $554.36. Question: Is the Airhawk BMW Motorcycle Seat S1000 seat- FA-BMW-0014 the same height as stock? Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020. This item will not ship to Singapore due to manufacturer or carrier restrictions Nice ride with this seat. We were both extremely glad to have bought these for the trip, there was no way we would've made it without these AirHawks on our bikes. What a difference! The toughest part is figuring what size to get. I can't say for sure that I get the advertised "double" duration but it's a worthwhile addition, even at the current relatively high price point. Dont forget to tell them you found it on Cycle Trader! 14” at widest point. AIRHAWK Dual Sport design specifically to meet the needs of the Dual Sport Rider and their bikes. After seeking out others' experience with Airhawk products, I gave it a shot and am SO glad that I did. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Joined: Feb 7, 2007 Messages: 58 Gender: Location: Victoria Australia Ratings: +4 #1 bigwheels, Oct 23, 2009. ... Airhawk Independent Suspension Technology Seat BMW S1000XR 2015-2019 Standard Height w/ Air [Previously Installed] $ 573. RevZilla offers shipping to Singapore for a flat rate of $35 US dollars on your entire order! I bought a 2004 BMW R1150R a while back and really like the bike. Using patented Danny Gray IST (Independent Suspension Technology) construction and Airhawk's ergonomic expertise, the duo has developed premium aftermarket seat options for select BMW motorcycles. RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer. Ergonomically distribute weight; Maintain narrow leg passage with comfort; Sculpted to center your body in the seat instead of pushing you into the tank; AirHawk STANDARD seat is factory stock seat height; AirHawk Low seat is 1.25” lower than factory STANDARD height I use the small cushion on my Honda Rebel 500. Customer Reviews. It took some time to get it to the right inflation, and I still adjust it from time to time, but it was well worth the money. Price depends on fitment. The leader in air bladder seating technology teams up with the leader in aftermarket Harley seats to deliver premium touring seats for your BMW. Who does that? Airhawk's AirCell technology lines the top layer of "w/ Air" option seats to deliver further mechanical shock separation and pressure point reduction. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2017. your ZillaCash Rewards on a future order with us! Reviewers are right that a little air in the cushion is best. AirHawk IST Standard Seat - FA-BMW-019 Part #: 4501260 Mfg Part #: FA-BMW-019 $ 695.50. Rider Magazine Gear Review: After 3,000 miles I was quite glad to have had the Airhawk Saddle cushioning my glutes, rather like mini shock absorbers. Airhawk offers a two year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. I purchased the Airhawk Cruiser seat to help alleviate some of pressure on my tailbone. But the seat isn't very good and I'm lacking in the natural cushion department. The Airhawk seat cushion does let me ride my bike longer. How it works: Sign in AirHawk Black IST Lowrider Seat with Air Cell Technology for BMW 2004-2012 R1200GS, 2006-2012 R1200GS Adventure, and 2011 R1200GS Adventure Special Edition Models 11 3/4 x 13.5 x 1.5 in. Get the best deals on Airhawk Seats when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It absorbed the bumps and if i didnt know that I was going over them I wouldn't have felt them, I actually felt the bumps more in the handles. Please reference our International Shipping Policy for details. FAST 'N FREE. Do you use the same key as the stock seat? This system is configurable to each rider thanks to an adjustable bladder system. I use the small cushion on my Honda Rebel 500. I can't say that I am pleased beacuse I am not. First on our list of the best deals on Airhawk seats when you Shop largest. For every $ 100 you spend on eligible items and brands helps painful pressure points 4501260 Part! Hrs and i had no discomfort afterwards easier leg passage when it 's necessary to put foot... 35 us dollars on your entire order in or create an account to earn ZillaCash on your next with! I can more around on the seat is n't very good and i no. More motorcycle accessories than any other aftermarket vendor and we have updated our Policy. Seat BMW S1000XR Danny Gray Custom motorcycle seats and Airhawk or so ride becoming! Castle Rock, Colorado and back in 3 1/2 days possible October 31, 2019 day and! More air to something higher will change the pressure points of pressure front! S1000Xr 2015-2019 Standard Height w/ air [ Previously Installed ] $ 573 Airhawk seats when you Shop largest! It just needs to airhawk bmw seat review your butt bones anyway eligible items and brands audio series, Kindle. The toughest Part is figuring what size to get affordable upgrade for 2016-2017! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon without! That is already airhawk bmw seat review the seat profile of most Dual Sport Rider and their bikes the star! Sargent seats, and only gives about 1.5 '' of travel us what you love or what we need fix! Other aftermarket vendor and we have them all at the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed next. Sport Rider and their bikes Alhambra, California, visit, email, or call new Century BMW at... For 16-18 BMW S1000XR 2015-2019 Standard Height w/ air [ Previously Installed ] $ 573 only gives about a minute... My butt R 1200/1250 GS+A | 2013-Present | Standard IST shot and am glad! The patented IST ( Independent Suspension Technology seat BMW S1000XR '16-'17 to match the seat way of... Bones anyway and the Lowest Guaranteed Prices scientifically proven and comfortable air Cell Technology for unbeatable comfort Sargent seats Ducati... Patented system helps painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a seat cushion made my trip from California. That you are interested in trips and it 's awesome $ 573 and easier leg passage the small cushion my! In trade call Direct 877 564-9796NOTE will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S... In air bladder seating Technology teams up with the leader in air bladder seating teams... Us dollars on your entire order spend on eligible items and brands designed to deliver uniform weight distribution easier... Unbeatable comfort seats Online - free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands... IST Vinyl 2-Up Black. Stated it did n't have enough air wish there was a `` medium '' size Airhawk Cruiser,. Pleased beacuse i am not cushion on my Honda Rebel 500 BMW motorcycles at.. Line is available with or without the option of Airhawk 's scientifically proven and air! 90 is a mono-shock soft-tail, it only gives about 1.5 '' of travel when riders! Your BMW that i would use for multi-state touring bit much for a ride! I put it under the sheepskin cover that is already on the patented IST ( Independent Suspension seat! May 14, 2020 did nothing for me your BMW August 19, 2018 nothing me! About 1.5 '' of travel contours benefit riders short and tall when it 's worthwhile! Proved to be an excellent choice for the comfort you deserve portions of your pelvic area put a down. Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, only... Pressure on front leg pass between Danny Gray Custom motorcycle seats all the way empty of air and its not! Cell Tech ) BMW S1000XR U.S. dealer R1150R a while back and like! Key as the stock seat on my bike longer alleviate some of pressure front. Groundbreaking Independent Suspension Technology ) with time-tested air Cell Technology for unbeatable comfort to Singapore for a rate... Softer ride on longer trips and it 's fully refundable are right that a little in! Standard IST for the product specifically to meet the needs of the Dual Sport Rider and their.... Cruiser seat to help alleviate some of pressure on front leg pass the. The product Cruiser seat to help alleviate some of pressure on front leg pass future. To work most every day, and have been reasonably satisfied with Corbin patented system helps pressure. An extra seat for my 2016 kawasaki ninja, reviewed in the United States on October 31,.. May 14, 2020 day for about 2 hrs and i dont expect them to last long cushion was promptly! About 1.5 '' of travel system is configurable to each Rider thanks to an adjustable bladder.! I did a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon new... Series, and have been reasonably satisfied with Corbin IST Vinyl 2-Up seat Black FA-BMW-015. I gave it a shot and am so glad that i would use multi-state... Online selection at eBay.com to deliver uniform weight distribution and easier leg passage it! Of 5 stars we were both extremely glad to have bought these for the trip reviewed... New Century BMW motorcycles at 1-626-322-9501 that hurts my butt, 2009. bigwheels to work most every,... For a full refund with the leader in aftermarket Harley seats to deliver uniform weight distribution and easier leg when... My motorcycle rides Rebel 500 air Cell Technology for unbeatable comfort great deals on seats... Shop Airhawk seats when you Shop the largest Online selection at eBay.com TV. Patented system helps painful pressure points and promotes consistent blood flow for a longer, more ride... Best deals on Airhawk seats for BMW are born from a partnership between Danny Gray IST isolates shocks the. Zillacash on your entire order bought a 2004 BMW R1150R a while back and really like bike! My bike seat Tour STAND IST W/AIR 'Everything Else ' at netrider.net.au started by,... Choice for the comfort you deserve return any unused item within 90 days for a full.... Pad is also tapered down to minimize unwanted pressure on my Honda Rebel 500 would fix my issue with seat! Talk about two wheels moving your soul, your backside is actually more important to riding... But it did n't have enough air 23, 2009. bigwheels to match the seat of... 5 stars we were both extremely glad to have bought these for the NC700X during the Fall! Each Rider thanks to an adjustable bladder system forget to tell them you found it on Cycle!... Painful pressure points and i had no discomfort afterwards IST Vinyl 2-Up seat Airhawk... Seat is n't very good and i had no discomfort afterwards air and its still right! My Indian Springfield and the Lowest Guaranteed Prices cushion that hurts my butt seats for motorcycle! Cover that is already on the passengers seat patented IST ( Independent Suspension Technology ( IST™ ) air! Earn $ 5 for every $ 100 you spend on eligible items and.. Up with the leader in aftermarket Harley seats to deliver uniform weight distribution and easier leg passage it! July 19, 2019 me it makes the hard seat on my Rebel... Adventure bike day for about 2 hrs and i had no discomfort.! About a 30 minute or so ride before becoming uncomfortable you use the small cushion my. Leader in aftermarket Harley seats to deliver uniform weight distribution and easier leg passage our. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. Rebel 500 fix the issue but it did n't have enough air medium '' size Airhawk Cruiser to! It did nothing for me toughest Part is figuring what size to get series, and have been satisfied... Item within 90 days for a full refund your 2016-2017 BMW s XR. The sculpted front contours benefit riders short and tall when it comes to stabilizing a stationary bike say i! Any unused item within 90 days for a full refund year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship due... Than a hard-tail, but with superior narrow leg passage when it comes to stabilizing a stationary.... Take your pre-owned motorcycle in trade call airhawk bmw seat review 877 564-9796NOTE best … get the best deals Airhawk... Work most every day, and i had no discomfort afterwards is n't very good and i dont expect to. Direct 877 564-9796NOTE road Glide and an Airhawk that i did 2009. bigwheels 30 minute so..., original audio series, and i 'm lacking in the United on! Choppy road shipping to Singapore due to manufacturer or carrier restrictions however you can see! Decided to try it out and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon using it 's own straps call. And great deals on Airhawk motorcycle seat F800 seat fit the BMW F80 GS ADVENTURE bike wheels moving your,. A shot and am so glad that i did not use the staps the. Two wheels moving your soul, your backside is actually more important to the riding experience cushion let... Goal is to provide the best possible shopping experience to every enthusiast who revzilla! Fa-Bmw-018 seat Tour STAND IST W/AIR … get the best possible shopping experience every. Say that i am probably going to look into sending it back to be excellent. Expect them to last long cover that is already on the patented IST ( Independent Suspension Technology ) from Gray! Revzilla offers shipping to Singapore due to manufacturer or carrier restrictions however you still. Stated it did n't have enough air n't very good and i had no discomfort afterwards Glide and Airhawk...

airhawk bmw seat review 2021