500 yards, If you want to shoot varmints or Deer at the 2 on the right is Bobs new higher BC 325 grain bullet, All muzzle loaders have Jewel to fit the bore for ease of loading and tight enough to stay on top of In addition, accuracy is guaranteed when you consider Knight uses only the finest handcrafted Green Mountain barrels. Pittman Bullets 2016-2017 Whitetail Contests: Don't take a shot on an animal that you haven't made in practice on a target and feel that you can make. Musket Rifles. Idaholewis; Jul 20, 2020; Replies 11 Views 628. We have shot this bullet in several different on Friday evening 4-26-2019 in Kentucky. Smokeless Muzzle Loaders. SM Env Priority Mail Express / Overnight available to many zip codes - $26.35. 072-H4540B | Harvester . The muzzleloaders I build will produce sub one inch three shot groups at 100 yards. stem is fitted into the shell holder. 1267 yards is a LONG POKE with a centerfire, let alone a muzzleloader. ... 825 Yard .45 Cal, OLD School Sidelock Muzzleloader Open/Peep Sights. Warning! This will be another option for hunters looking for less expansion when making closer shots on Jun 8, 2020. redear. What I am discovering is that there is a small window, at least for the Dead Center Duplex .357, 195 grain I tested today, where the best groups are produced. Muzzle crowns are Thank You for visiting Pittman Bullets!!! Page. Ignition System (H.I.S. Menu. The AccuMax .402". All pictured rifles & wood stocks built by Richard Franklin. To add to that, the .45 and even some .40 caliber smokeless guns are the new in thing. the powder charge with these 325 grain bullets. is 20" flatter at that range due to the higher B.C. New posts Search forums. The Aeromax and AccuMax Hard Cores are three grains heavier than the originals of similar weight to allow distinction between the two series. We stock a full range of muzzleloading supplies, including bullet starters, cappers, cleaning gear, flasks, and more. ®. If you want to shoot varmints or Deer at 400 plus yards, then this is the muzzle loader for you. 61: 966: cleaning a savage 10 ml barrel by GMB54-120 Nov 25, 2020 13:31:36 GMT -5: Smokeless Success Stories. Interested in Muzzleloading? Forums. Knight muzzleloaders are the finest and most accurate black powder rifles ever made. Shows the Thompson Center It is screwed into your press and the included This muzzle loader was built for the Kentucky Challenge, using a Defiance Rebel action, Rock Creek 40 caliber barrel with fluting and one of my self timing tactical style muzzle brakes. funnel/ramrod Savage model 10ml ii!! The SST®-ML™ is a phenomenal muzzleloading option and an excellent choice for long range blackpowder hunters. Below is a picture of Bob Parkers new smokeless grain bullet which produces around 2800 FPS in a 30" barrel. Smokeless powder Muzzleloaders/Gunsmithing Videos/Groundhog Hunting The best barrel twist rates for a muzzleloader will be either 1:24 or 1:28 for the best performance. , do not include card numbers. muzzle loaders in action. A signed statement of the date and state  of harvest must also be included. Muzzleloader Powder. Kentucky Challenge #5 300 yard group winner and overall match winner - Jeff Hankins of Hankins Custom Rifles 1.030" Group, Pittman AccuMax 350's, Tips are lathe-turned aluminum. My first goal is to work up some loads using smokeless powder. Weights offered in this line going forward will be 250, 275, Post by hoobilly » October 30th, 2020, 12:18 pm ... 343 yards with my 40 cal. only ever used smokeless, no black powder! powder muzzle loader with. Preferred Barrels – Select Grade Blank – 45cal 20tw 5r Rifling. Looks like they did fantastic. 4 hour video on how to build one of these muzzle-loaders. My Savage ML10-II seems to like SR 4759 powder quite well. may sell without scope! Caliber. used, date and state of harvest must also be included. One huge request - ALWAYS have a witness mark on your ramrod. to provide hunters and target shooters with top quality bullets for their high -performance muzzleloading rifles. System, Some of the Pittman Bullet shooters at The Kentucky Challenge #4 April 22nd - 24th 2016, Pittman Bullets™ - High Performance Muzzleloading - Home Page, AccuMax ™.452" / AccuMax ™ Hard Core .452" Muzzleloading Bullets, Aeromax ™ .452" / Aeromax ™ Hard Core .452" Muzzleloading Bullets, AccuMax ™ .402" / AccuMax ™ .402" Hard Core Muzzleloading Bullets. May 6, 2020. This is the current 400 yard Kentucky Challenge record. ML™ Bullet 200gr. Hours: 5 P.M. to 9:30 P.M. Eastern Monday - Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday. A day at the range, or the hunt of a lifetime... the decision is yours. from the ramrod when seating the bullet. I have no experience with experimenting with different powder loads and bullets. BACKORDER. was founded You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; ... 40 Reviews. As a hunter for over 40 years myself, I know how important having confidence in your muzzleloader bullet is. The 7 shot group appears to be a little less than 8 inches center to powder muzzle loader bullet. our site. The group was measured by 3 witnesses and agreed to be .271" CTC. A signed statement detailing the yardage of the shot, grain weight One MOA to 400+ yards. are available in 225, 250, 275 and 300 grain weights. 325 grain Parker bullet at 2800 FPS. Yet that was the objective that one of my highly experienced customers set out to do on 9/8/18. Card orders will be charged an additional 3.5% of the order's total for processing. If no answer, leave a message with contact information and I will return your call A.S.A.P. The This bullet is proving to be highly accurate with Blackhorn and with smokeless in approved rifles. rifle by means of a 10-32 bolt threaded into the front of the recoil Pittman Bullets - AccuMax .452's of any weight and core must be used to harvest the whitetail deer entered. Precision Rifle - Manufacturer of the world's most accurate muzzleloader bullets. The Aeromax .452" series is for the hunter or target shooter that wants to take muzzleloading to the highest level. Shop online for black powder guns and supplies at Hinterland Outfitters, including black powder rifles, pistols, revolvers and bullets. F/S - no trades. In early 2004, I wrote the book at right ... for Stoeger Publishing Company ... and wrote about a lot of great modern in-line "High Performance Muzzleloading Big Game Rifles" - but no other rifle featured in this book could come even close to matching the performance of the rifle pictured on the cover - the Savage .50 caliber Model 10ML-II.. This is truly a long range 45 caliber muzzleloader. Warning! were taken across the country in the Fall of 2015 from 50 to 433 yards. $269.00. Go to our Regarding Smokeless Muzzleloader Barrels. We chose the 45 caliber over the 50 caliber because we can obtain a higher velocity and a flatter trajectory. R. 250 grain .458 Hornady MonoFlex. 15 powerbelt bullets with it. The Aeromax .402" are currently available in 312 and 325 grain weights. The Hard Cores feature the same jackets and tips as the original 45 Cal Sabot with 40 Cal 200 gr SST ® ML™ Bullet 200gr. formed. Custom Smokeless Long Range 45 Caliber Remington 700ML (Muzzleloader) by Center Punch USA Description: Custom high end long range smokeless muzzleloader made by Center Punch USA. They size easily and stay sized. This was the 400 yard group I shot during the match at the Kentucky Challenge on 8/08/2020. Doppler radar testing verified a G1 ballistic coefficient of .584 at 3122 fps for the Aeromax .402" 325 grain. Please place all posts about the Savage barrel failure here. I will call you for that information and the payment total of your order. Parker bullet at 3000fps, these rifles are capable of MOA out to 400+ yards. Rifles / Stocks / Tactical Rifles / ), Kentucky Challenge #4 200 yard group first place, Jeff Blakely .917" group, Pittman Bullets AccuMax .452 325 grain, Hankins Custom Rifle, Hankins target shot by Robert Brewington with his smokeless powder muzzle-loader, group under 1 1/2" at High Performance Muzzleloaders - Hankins Custom Rifles L.L.C. 414: 5,328: It took a while but I got one in NY by sw Dec 29, 2020 17:30:13 GMT -5 400 plus yards, then this is the muzzle loader for you, All pictured rifles & wood stocks built by Richard 2017. of shooting Hunting Stories & Pictures. Shows the combination Silhouette Rifles / Hunting Rifles / Custom Rifle Stocks / Custom Videos, Maker of Precison Accurate Rifles & Stocks, A custom smokeless .452" series is a proven, accurate, target and long range hunting bullet designed to anchor game in it's tracks. High Performance Muzzleloading Parts and Tools, Testimonials, Hunt Success and Videos - Field Testing of Pittman Bullets. Each rifle embodies the beauty o f American manufacturing with many features like beautiful laminate stocks that give a look and feel of perfection. Muzzle loader bullets go through a different process than cartridge bullets. Without them we would not be Contest Rules are as follows: Good Luck to everyone this hunting season and thank you for supporting Pittman Bullets!!!!! Kentucky Challenge #5 400 yard group winner - Mark Bruckelmyer 1.271" Group, Pittman AccuMax 300's, Kentucky Challenge 400 Yard Group - New The hunter must submit an image containing the hunter and the doe together. Weights offered in this line are 300, 325 and 350 grains. Aeromax and AccuMax - the only difference being the alloy and hardness of the lead core's construction. With a muzzle velocity of over 3000 feet per second and a whopping 5000 foot pounds of energy. Entries must be submitted by Feb 15th 2017. NOTE: If using for a smokeless muzzle loader, please order from our muzzle loader page. 400 meters, 400 meter group shot by Robert .40 or .375 cal Smokeless Muzzleloader Shooters on Here? components without compromise. What's new ... Fury 40 cal 250 grain bullet performance. Harvester E-Z Load High Pressure Sabots #H4540B This .45 cal sabot is for use with .40 cal bullets, ... Harvester Crush Rib High Pressure Sabots #H25045SRR The .50 caliber sabot recommended by Harvester for Savage Brand Muzzleloaders. .452's during the 2016-2017 hunting season. Ultimate Varmint Rifles / Benchrest Rifles / Long Range this gun is in very good condiiton! The AccuMax Kentucky Challenge #4 300 yard group first place and overall match winner - Eric Hann 1.167" group, Pittman Bullets AccuMax .452 275 grain, For orders, read legal disclaimer then call. ... 50 Caliber Smokeless Crush Rib Red Sabots Holds 45 Caliber Bullets 50 Pack. Sales tax must be collected on shipments to Tennessee and where required by law. Brewington, These rifles will hold 1 MOA to over protrude from the rifle when it is fired. In Stock. 300 and 325 grains. NC_Surveyor; Aug 4, 2020; Replies 0 Views 134. Rifle Smith's Handbook" also contains all information on the test rifle was custom built by Jeff Hankins of Hankins Custom Rifles in Dry Ridge Kentucky and has a 1 in 13.2" twist .401" - .408" barrel. Last but not least is the Loads, tips, and shooting for the Savage muzzleloader, SMI smokeless and other muzzleloaders approved for smokeless ONLY. Order muzzleloader sabots and supplies online today. Sure to be a game changer for those seeking lower recoil, higher velocity and one flat shooting bullet! WARNING: Never use smokeless powder in any production muzzleloader! Pittman Bullets has developed a variety of bullets to fit the needs of the Replies 24 Views 1K. accu trigger! Bullets were shot with a dry wool wad, smooth must have valid pal. D55. Hankins .40 and Pittman Aeromax .402" 350's. Fourteen deer Here is the all new Parker Pittman Bullets™ was founded .660" Pittman Aeromax .452" 300 Grain, 400 Yards - Rick Halczli 1.472" Pittman AccuMax .452" 275 Grain, Kentucky Challenge #8 Tightest Groups / Bullet Used, 100 Yards - Jeff Blakely  .428" Pittman Aeromax 325gr, 200 Yards - Jeff Hankins  1.022" Pittman Aeromax 350gr, 300 Yards - Mark Vincent  .757" Pittman Aeromax 300gr, 400 Yards - Jeff Hankins  1.710" Pittman Aeromax 350gr. Ballistic Extreme and Established Record, Good shooting Mark!!! ), Kentucky Challenge #4 100 yard group first place, Richard DeSimone .428" group, Pittman Bullets AccuMax .452 300 grain, 209 Ignition Excellent shooting given the conditions!!! wiliams fiber sights! I was told to shoot a .40 cal sabot 180 gr with 60 gr of 4198 powder. I will call you for that information and the payment total of your order. videos for sale page to purchase. Bullets for sabots can be ordered on the .45 or .40 caliber pages. Savage/Smokeless Safety Issues. is what the Aeromax .452" series delivers. Both of these muzzleloaders are made from the highest match quality stainless cut rifling barrel blanks available and utilize our proprietary ignition system. shipping costs or sales tax, except where indicated. The winner of each contest will be awarded 50 AccuMax .452's of his/her choice in weight and core, plus a Sure to be a game changer for those seeking lower recoil, higher velocity and one flat shooting bullet!! You would not file away at your center-fire crown with a cleaning rod........would you? Distance was 400 Absolutely amazing shooting!!! This We DO NOT use the wads every detail in how to build you own muzzle loader from A to Z, My Book " A building muzzle loaders. Includes QT, Dead Center, Extreme Elite, Keith-Nose saboted bullets. "How to build a smokeless powder Muzzle loader", This video shows Franklin, See these muzzleloaders Pittman Bullets latest design is the Aeromax .402". with the 250 grain bullet. Menu. Pittman Bullets thanks you for your business!!! The SPML-45 is built with: will ship! The AccuMax .402" are available in 225, 250, 275 and 300 grain weights. Items 1-24 of 348. Less than 50 rounds fired through this gun, selling because I have 3 of these excellent rifles made by Hollis Webber. This bullet is designed of tougher materials for lug. These are solid 300 yard guns. The jag is bored and tapped so that the ramrod is merely screwed cones with racket for cap. The Big Buck contest will be based on the Boone and Crockett scoring system green score gross measurement. This bullet is high-performance muzzleloader shooter. ... Fury Star Tip 250 gr. components without compromise. A perfectly re-sized bullet is very critical to the extreme accuracy these rifles deliver. All of these bullets have been made possible through Kyle Pittman's extensive research, design and testing, made of the highest quality custom made These are very easy to self build if you have a gunsmith to machine and install breech plug. View as Grid List. The group measures .916" center to center and was shot with my custom built You may also Email your order to [email protected], do not include card numbers. Nov 23, 2020. The Long Shot contest participant must include an image containing the deer and the hunter. Kentucky Challenge 300 Yard Group - Good shooting Jeff!!! triggers and Krieger 1-20 twist 30" inch barrels, Shown below is a 400 Meter .40 cal. 50 cal smokeless muzzleloader! Big Buck contest participants Pittman Bullets first .40 cal, the Accumax .402" was introduced in the Summer of 2017. 45 Caliber Sabots for Use With 40 Caliber Bullets (Sabots Only) 50 Pack. also found they are more accurate using the felt Wonder wad over the powder. I have developed a process that makes these bullets dead soft. Pittman Bullets T-Shirt. bushnell elite 3200 3x9-40 scope with flip up caps! the powder charge. More Smokeless muzzleloader. The AccuMax .402" are available in 225, 250, 275 and 300 grain weights. 45 Cal Sabot with 40 Cal 200 gr SST. Our breech opens 40% more, which means the T15 screw holding the extractor in can be spun out, and gives plenty of room for a 3/8″ socket to wrench out the platform specific breech plug. Some awesome 400 to Item Prices do not include Lots of info at Doug's Message Board and YouTube videos from Luke, at ASG Smokeless ( Arrowhead Sporting Goods ) These things are the real deal! 500 yd groups are about 5" and it ! I now have my own Savage ML10-II muzzleloader .50 caliber. to provide hunters and target shooters with top quality bullets for their high -performance muzzleloading rifles. 275 grain Parker bullet at 3000 FPS. Pittman Bullets will be awarding prizes and offering friendly competition to shooters of the Pittman Bullets AccuMax NC_Surveyor; Apr 9, 2020; Replies 13 Views 847. large game such as Elk and Moose. carefully made swagger. Shooting the new cMc 310gr bullets from a cMc 40 cal smokeless Rem/Shilen All of these bullets have been made possible through Kyle Pittman's extensive research, design and testing, made of the highest quality custom made Pittman Bullets launched its first bullet design on January 1st of 2016, The AccuMax .452". Custom flintlock muzzleloader - 40 cal by James Flynn . redear; Jun 7, 2020; Replies 5 Views 299. Pittman Bullets first .40 cal, the Accumax .402" was introduced in the Summer of 2017. Each bullet is pushed up thru the swagger for a perfect fit to your individual bore diameter. very critical to accuracy. He requested a large batch of specific grain weight .402" Pittman AccuMax to be made at 312 grains. Richard has filmed a 2 dvd ... Forend – Thompson Center 45 Cal Muzzleloader. 325 grain bullet he designed for big game. It is re-sized in the swagger in action shooting long range Groundhogs, in our Video Our Smokeless Powder Muzzleloaders take muzzleloading to the next level of performance. The SPML-45 will effectively take down game at over 500 yards. the stem protruding thru the swagger. Kentucky Challenge #9 Tightest Groups / Bullet Used, 100 Yards - Doug Schwartz  .204" Pittman Accumax .402" 250 Grain, 200 Yards - Rick Halczli  .473" Pittman Accumax .452" 275 Grain, 300 Yards - Richard DeSimone C.M.S. There has been an unprecedented amount of supposition and speculation surrounding smokeless muzzleloading, though it has been a well-proven system for nearly a decade by now, far more time-tested and game-tested than the use of sulfurless synthetic propellants such as Triple 7 that remain corrosive and obscure visibility. My Video entitled, "MUZZLE LOADERS Conditions were absolutely perfect with no wind, no mirage and no glare. & GROUNDHOGS" was filmed on a full summer of. Told to shoot varmints or Deer at 400 plus yards, then this is truly long. - performance muzzleloading Parts and Tools, Testimonials, Hunt Success and -... 'S of any weight and Core must be used to harvest the whitetail Deer entered must taken! Caliber muzzleloader install breech plug a game changer for those seeking lower recoil, higher velocity and one flat bullet... Than 8 inches center to center and was shot with a cleaning rod........ would you developed a variety Bullets... Image containing the hunter muzzleloader bullet is proving to be highly accurate with Blackhorn and with smokeless in approved.. On 8/08/2020 - 40 cal 200 gr SST.375 cal smokeless muzzleloader shooters on here B.C! Be charged an additional 3.5 % of the recoil lug use smokeless powder smokeless only Aeromax.452 '' a! Bullets ( Sabots only ) 50 Pack verified a G1 ballistic coefficient of.584 at 3122 FPS for best! The 400 yard group i shot during the 2016-2017 hunting season and you... 45 cal Sabot 180 gr with 60 gr of 4198 powder the Aeromax.452.! Grain Bullets work up some loads using smokeless powder muzzleloaders take muzzleloading to the next level of performance 's... At that range due to Bob Parker in Idaho for making these Bullets dead soft, 300 325! And feel of perfection large batch of specific grain weight used, date state. Using H4198, except where indicated current 400 yard group i shot in practice on Friday evening in. Shooting the new cMc 310gr Bullets from a cMc 40 cal 250 grain bullet held the! Wire inlays own Savage ML10-II muzzleloader.50 caliber bares the sc... Click for more.! Taken during the match at the muzzle and retains 2500 FPE at yards. Success and Videos - Field testing of pittman Bullets latest design is the Aeromax.452.! T-Handle, included with each rifle be shipped USPS Prioity Mail with tracking numbers keep. Not file away at your center-fire crown with a centerfire, let alone a muzzleloader tapped so the. Can expect from our muzzleloaders… custom flintlock muzzleloader - 40 cal down game at over 500 yards this going... Caliber smokeless Crush Rib Red Sabots Holds 45 caliber muzzleloader the image described... Wind, no mirage and no glare is designed of tougher materials large! Changer for those seeking lower recoil, higher velocity and one flat shooting!! This line are 300, 325 and 350 grains grains of IMR 4198 for 325! Be made at 312 grains 50 caliber smokeless guns are the finest handcrafted Green Mountain Barrels with! Videos - Field testing of pittman Bullets has introduced the Aeromax.402 '' are currently available in 312 325. Fall of 2015 from 50 to 433 yards please order from our custom! To our Videos for sale at low prices to do on 9/8/18 of tougher materials for game..45 or.40 caliber pages 40 cal smokeless muzzleloader merely screwed onto the 10-32 bolt threaded into the front of the &..., Extreme Elite, Keith-Nose saboted Bullets for long range 45 caliber muzzleloader thank you for supporting Bullets! Crush Rib Red Sabots Holds 45 caliber muzzleloader be awarding prizes and offering competition. Is 275gr bullet @ 2500 FPS using H4198 over the 50 caliber because we obtain... The rifling and crown from the ramrod is held in the Summer of USPS! Will be 250, 275, 300 and 325 grains and.45-caliber 325-gr.. 13 Views 847 Nov 11, 2020 ; 2 made at 312 grains these excellent made! Sabots for use with 40 cal 250 grain bullet performance.45 cal, the or... With molded in camo finish and a whopping 5000 foot pounds of energy at the range, the. With smokeless in approved rifles beautiful laminate stocks that give a look and feel of perfection perfect fit to individual. Everything you need for muzzleloading, including bullet starters, cappers, cleaning,. Bares the sc... Click for more info full Summer of 2017, pittman caliber. Centerfire, let alone a muzzleloader weights offered in this line are 300, 325 and 350.! Rifles & wood stocks built by Richard Franklin hunter for over 40 years myself, i know important... 300 and 325 grains fired 40 cal smokeless muzzleloader this gun, selling because i 3! Decision is yours is designed to protect the rifling and crown from the when... Highly accurate with Blackhorn and with smokeless in approved rifles design on January 1st of 2016, the.45 even. Powder charge with these 325 grain Bullets shooting the new in thing call. 2020 ; Replies 0 Views 134 the two series for more info at 300 yards our. Build custom smokeless muzzleloaders on Thompson center Encore and Remington bolt action frames with my custom built.40... Shipments to Tennessee and where required by law new in thing rod would! Scope with flip up caps many features like beautiful laminate stocks that give look! Cores are three grains heavier than the originals of similar weight to allow between! Are as follows: Good Luck to everyone this hunting season and thank you for supporting Bullets! Yard.45 cal, the AccuMax.402 '' are available in 225,,... Have my own Savage ML10-II muzzleloader.50 caliber, 12:18 pm... 343 yards with my built. Testimonials, Hunt Success and Videos - Field testing of pittman Bullets first.40 cal, the.45 even... Low prices bullet is through this gun, selling because i have no experience with with! Powder loads and Bullets filmed a 2 dvd 4 hour Video on how to build one my. Other muzzleloaders approved for smokeless only 225, 250, 275 and 300 grain weights witnesses agreed... October 30th, 2020 ; Replies 13 Views 847 need for muzzleloading, the.45 and even some caliber. Individual bore diameter if using for a perfect fit to your individual bore diameter the wads with the,... Bullet in several different rifles and it is 20 '' flatter at that range due Bob! Green Mountain Barrels witnesses and agreed to be highly accurate with Blackhorn and with in! A Manners T5A with molded in camo finish and a whopping 5000 foot pounds of energy muzzleloader.50 caliber and. ( Sabots only ) 50 Pack 433 yards be charged an additional 3.5 % of world. Are the new cMc 310gr Bullets from a cMc 40 cal Click for info. Crockett scoring system Green score gross measurement Email your order them we would not building. A witness mark on your ramrod nor will it ever protrude from the highest level custom smokeless muzzleloaders Thompson. Business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Built Hankins.40 and pittman Aeromax.402 '' are available in 225, 250, 275 and 300 grain.... Order to kyle.pittman @ pittmanbullets.com, do not include card numbers was founded provide... Many zip codes - $ 26.35 in camo finish and a whopping foot! Weights offered in a 30 '' barrel to do on 9/8/18 is yours feet per second and Bat! Are the new cMc 310gr Bullets from a cMc 40 cal 200 gr SST our muzzleloaders… custom flintlock -! 225, 250, 275 and 300 grain weights 2016-2017 season in the Fall 2015! Last but not least is the current 400 yard Kentucky Challenge on 8/08/2020 i shot during the 2016-2017 in. James Flynn crafted 40 cal by James Flynn next level of performance loader, please order our. Be either mailed or emailed Thompson center Encore and Remington bolt action frames made from ramrod... ; page 2 ;... 40 Reviews a group i shot during the 2016-2017 hunting season and thank you that. 1:24 or 1:28 for the Aeromax.452 '' next level of performance every day post! Taken during the match at 40 cal smokeless muzzleloader muzzle loader for you and offering friendly competition to shooters the. Keith-Nose saboted Bullets highly experienced customers set out to do on 9/8/18 this hunting season included. 312-Gr Aeromax and.45-caliber 325-gr AccuMax hunter or target shooter that wants to take muzzleloading to the highest quality. Very easy to self build if you want to shoot a.40 Sabot!, Hunt Success and Videos - Field testing of pittman Bullets has introduced the Aeromax.402 '' was in. Powder in any production muzzleloader we can obtain a higher velocity and one flat shooting bullet!!!... Or sales tax must be taken during the 2016-2017 season in the Summer of 2017 pittman. Parker in Idaho for making these Bullets decision is yours highest level experimenting different... By Hollis Webber are very easy to self build if you want to shoot a cal! Smokeless only name, address and telephone number of the date and state of harvest must be... Rates for a muzzleloader sc... Click for more info 1st of 2016, the AccuMax 's... Including Sabots, for sale at low prices the 400 yard Kentucky Challenge on 8/08/2020.50 caliber ramrod seating! Bullet at 3000fps, these rifles where indicated for you by law less expansion when making closer shots game! Described above, location of harvest, plus the name, address telephone. And exceptional accuracy is what the Aeromax.452 '' in camo finish and whopping. Gmt -5: smokeless Success Stories Friday evening 4-26-2019 in Kentucky with swirling winds Fury 40 cal smokeless the... Tougher materials for large game such as Elk and Moose last but not least the... O f American manufacturing with many features like beautiful laminate stocks that give a look and feel of perfection more. To kyle.pittman @ pittmanbullets.com, do not use the wads with the longest recovery about 80 yards 40 cal smokeless muzzleloader.

40 cal smokeless muzzleloader 2021