CSS Screening Test: Course Overview
“Challenge yourself until you master every concept”
– Score well with Special Tabiracademy Technique
– Learning Box feature, explaining complex concepts
– Gain access to top quality MCQs from various difficulty levels (Low, Medium, and High)
– Prepares you in just 30 Days
– Solved Past Papers (Included)
- Cover topics from All Subjects* featured in the CSS Screening Test
- Urdu (Grammar Usage and Translation)*
- English (Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension)
- General Ability (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Logical Problem Solving, Analytical Problem Solving)
- General Knowledge ( Everyday Science, Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs)
The CSS Screening Test Preparation Guide is the ideal source to prepare for the newly introduced CSS
MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT), to be held in February 2022. This book has been designed to enhance your preparation through the use of detailed explanations with practice questions and a large variety of MCQs from multiple difficulty levels.
This book features detailed notes along with MCQs for the subjects appearing in the official syllabus issued by the FPSC i.e. Islamic Studies, Urdu (Grammar Usage & Translation), General Abilities (Basic Arithmetic, Algebra & Geometry, Logical Problem Solving & Analytical Abilities, Mental Abilities), and General Knowledge (Everyday Science, Current Affairs, Pakistan Affairs). The subjects have been covered in the following manner:
Detailed Notes are presented in this book covering the topics from the above mentioned subjects in the official syllabus. The notes discuss each topic in detail and help the candidate obtain important knowledge about the topics that’ll be covered in the test.
The course features more than 800 MCQs with explanations, providing students with in-depth understanding of the important topics appearing in the syllabus.
WHY CHOOSE THIS BOOK?
The CSS Screening Test Preparation Guide covers the syllabus for the CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test
(MPT) in a wide ranging and detailed manner. The MCQs and notes presented in this guide have been specifically tailored to cover the frequently occurring topics from numerous FPSC past papers. These topics have been identified via meticulous reviewing of said papers, for maximum learning and preparatory benefit of the students.
However, as this is an entirely new and comprehensive test, it is possible that other topics or subtopics may appear in the exam, which is not covered in the present edition of this book. In order to address this, we have covered all subjects from the syllabus in great detail in Tabir Academy’s online course titled “CSS Screening Test Updates”, coupled with this guide.
As our research efforts to provide students with the best possible preparatory material are ongoing, we are in the process of constantly upgrading and modifying the online course. This real-time modification of preparatory material would not be possible simply in the form of a book. There before, the course serves as an invaluable supplement with this guide, and this combined package serves as the ideal source of preparation for the MPT. Students are provided with a one of a kind ‘adaptable course content’, updated and modified in real-time for comprehensive coverage of the syllabus, ensuring success.
Visit tabiracademy.com and sign up for the course today! Your voucher code is given at the end of this book.
After studying this guide, you will:
- Acquire detailed and conceptual understanding of the topics that will appear in the test.
- Be able to test your knowledge through the Online Course.
- Master time management for the test.
- Master all topics through detailed explanations and score highly in the test.
CSS Screening Test – What is it?
Some important information regarding the recently announced Screening Test for the CSS 2022 recruitment process is as follows:
- The Federal cabinet has recently announced the Screening Test for CSS exams 2022.
- The Screening Test will be an MCQs-based exam, to be conducted in February 2022 (tentative).
- The test will be conducted before the CSS written exams.
- The purpose of the Screening Test is to separate out and select the most highly motivated and skilled candidates for the CSS exams.
- The introduction of the Screening Test will reduce the total time period of the CSS recruitment process from twenty months to twelve months.
- According to the reports, the test will consist of 200 MCQs from multiple subjects.
Now that you have an adequate idea of what the Screening Test will be like, enroll at our course for assured success!